Right life, Wrong mind by Wittylyricst27


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
i had to get this idea more developed before i went to bed. This is the first sequel to any story i've every done- i hope you guys enjoy it. Nite.

It was a little after midnight when they finally released Ashton, walking towards the nurses station with her clinched to my body I don't think either of us had been more scared in our lives.

 

The only news that came from Justin's part was that he was finally stable enough to take out of ICU. They wouldn't know anything else till morning and with my little girl falling asleep on my shoulder this wasn't a place to stay even if it was to see if Justin would come through.

 

Signing a few papers I heard my name be called and turning around I spotted Lynn rushing down the halls, I had called her on my way there almost five hours ago, but than again she was in Tennessee.

 

"Honey," she looked at me with wide eyes as she carefully took me into a hug than gently pulled Ashton from me so I could sign some last things to get home.

 

"Grandmamma," Ashton yawned as she looked at her with sleepy eyes. "Yes honey, I'm right here," Lynn smiled at her and knew how much it hurt her to see Justin's eyes smiling back at her and not be able to talk to him, I felt just the same.

 

Placing a hand on her shoulder I lead her to the exit and explained what I could to her about what was going on as Ashton feel asleep on her shoulder but not before making sure I wasn't going anywhere.

 

"So all we can do is wait," Lynn asked as we go to the car waiting for us outside the doors. Most of the paparazzi had headed over to a club where Lindsay Lohan and Paris were at it again, after all these years. Thank good for them; I thought for a moment before I shook my head in wonder. A few people took pictures but no one got a shot of Ashton as she was placed in the crook of Lynn's shoulder before we got outside.

 

--

 

I helped Lynn up to the guest room after I put Ashton to bed in my room she cried when I tired to leave her in her own bedroom. Grabbing a glass of water I was about to turn off the kitchen light when I heard keys opening the front door. Stepping back into the kitchen a bit I watched to see who it was.

 

Letting himself in was no other than Trace, "Shit," he whispered as he almost knocked over the vase near the entryway.

"You need something," I asked him making him jump.

"Holy Shit Al, you scared the shit out of me," He said but than dropped his bags and rushed me into a hug.

"How's Ashton," he asked.

"Broken arm but she'll be ok, she's asleep in my room," I said grabbing a bag of his and leading him up to his old room.

"How's he doing," Trace asked me once we got to his room.

"Coma," was all I said and I heard Trace curse again.

"I don't know if I can go through this again Trace," I said looking at the pictures of everyone in the room and smiled just a bit at the one of him and Justin holding Ashton upside down by her feet.

"Honey," he said making his way towards me and rubbing my back.

"I'm scared Trace, I don't know what I'm going to tell Ashton when she sees him," I said looking at him.

"You can not let her in," he started to say.
"Not let her see her father, Trace" I said unbelieving what he said.

"Look, I get it ok, but your gonna have to understand your not gonna know how she is gonna react, she might do nothing, she might go a wall," Trace explained sitting me down.

"Just like Justin would," I said another thing of her that was so much like him, no wonder she had him tied around her finger.

 

Trace nodded and got up when he heard a little voice call his name.

"Ashie," he called her nickname when she rubbed her eyes and waddled into the room and let Trace pick her up.

"Hi Uncky Trace," she said giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Smiling at them I knew I had to pull it together, at least for her, I told myself at least for her, "Come on missy lets get to bed," I said taking her out of Trace's arms.

"Kiss," she said placing her cheek out at Trace and I laughed when he made a huge smack noise as he kissed her cheek.

 

"Gross that was wet," Ashton said as she wiped her cheek off.

"Want another," he laughed at her as she shook her head.

"Can I sign your cast than," he asked when she stopped.

"Sign my," she looked at him than me and I smiled.

"Your cast honey," I said tapping her right arm, "he wants to write a message to you so you can read it later as it heals, and it will make you smile and it will heal faster," I said.

"Ok," she said and held her arm out to Trace.

Writing a quick message he capped the sharpie and placed it in his pocket.

"What it say mama," she asked placing it in my face.

"Lets not read it here, we'll make Trace blush," I said and he stuck is tongue out at me.

"Will not," he said as we turned around and head towards the door.

"Will too," Ashton said looking at him over my shoulder as we made our way out the door.

Hearing him laugh we got to my room and placed her on the bed.

Going to the closet I changed out of my jeans into some sweats and pulled the jacket off my body I climbed into bed next to my daughter.

"What it say mama," she asked again.

"With all my love, get better soon Ashie, love Trace," I said reading the message and watching her giggle and blush.

"Good nite mama," she yawned and placed her head on the pillow and her back against me.

"Night baby," I whispered as I shut my eyes and adjusted the covers over us and feel into what I was sure was going to be a restless night sleep.

 

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki