Right life, Wrong mind by Wittylyricst27


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Had to go see Alpha Dog this morning so I could only manage a short chapter before work. Hope you enjoy- and go see Alpha Dog.

Justin spent a week in the hospital going through many test, but for some reason they couldn't figure out what was wrong with his head. Cat Scan's show that the swelling hadn't gone completely down but it shouldn't have affected him to this degree.

 

Today was our first day home, Lynn had flew back to Tennessee on Friday and Trace still stopped by on occasion just to make sure things were going smoothly. What I think freaked Justin out the most wasn't that I was alive was the factor that he had a daughter.

 

"Momma," I heard taking me out of my thoughts.

"What baby," I asked looking over at her in her pj's, it was Sunday morning and Justin was downstairs doing something i wasn't sure of though, unlike me he could stand to be away from me for one second, he held me so close last night that I could hardly breath, that was probably what caused the bags under my eyes I thought remembering them from looking in the mirror earlier.

 

"Can we have chickie nuggets," she said walking up to me and place Randy in my hand.

"No, not for breakfast baby, maybe for lunch," I said taking the bear than her down stairs to where Justin had gone only a couple seconds ago.

 

Placing Ashton in her booster seat I saw Justin cooking something so I walking over I kissed his cheek.

 

Smiling at me he went back to his cooking, but I could feel some tension between us for some reason.

 

"Daddy," Ashton called out making him jump.

"Yea," he asked looking at her.

"What for breakfast," she asked him.

"Whatever you want," he said looking at me with question.

 

"Mommy said I couldn't have that though," she pouted looking at me.

"Here she goes again," I said quietly to Justin who looked at me with smirk, "What does she do," he asked.

 

"She uses you against me to get what she wants," I said.

"Well, what did she want for breakfast," he asked me looking at her for a second.

"Chicken Nuggets," I said and laughed when he made a weird face.

"For breakfast," he questioned me grossed out.

 

"That's what I thought, but she's done it before," I said and he looked at me, "Had Chicken Nuggets for breakfast," he questioned.

 

"No," I shook my head.

"Than what," he asked me

"Asked you for something when I've said no or told her the consequences against something, just because she's your honey b," I said.

 

"My honey b," Justin asked me and heard Ashton sigh for the fifth time.

 

"Its your nickname for her, like Ashie is for Trace," I said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Aw," he said with a nod before he placed some eggs on a plate and walked over to Ashton.

 

"No, nuggets yet but how bout some eggs Honey b," Justin asked almost in a whisper as he placed the dish in front of her.

 

"Ok, daddy," she said and dug in.

 

"And you thought she had be rapped around her finger," he smirked and I laughed at him, he didn't know now just like he didn't know than.

 

--

 

Around three that day when Ashton was down for her nap Justin came up to me out of the blue, " Can we talk," he asked sitting on the coffee table in front of me.

Nodding I turned off the TV, and sat up to look at him.

 

"When you woke up from your accident did you, did you," he said shaking his head trying to get the words out.

 

"Did I lose my memory," I asked him and he nodded barley looking up at me.

 

"Yea, I lost everything," I said.

"How much is everything," he asked.

"Before you, before Cailforina, before the death of my dad, before college, I thought I was only nineteen years old when I woke up," I said.

 

"Wow, that a whole lot more than just three years," he said.

"Three years and a child," I mentioned and he nodded.

"So were pretty even in the circumstance," he said taking my hand.


"You could say that," I said but saw him play with my ring.

 

"What's the matter J," I asked him

 

"Why did you give me your ring back than," he asked looking at me.

 

"When," I asked.

 

"I don't know when I just last night I remember us having a fight and well you handed your ring back to me and said when you found a place you were out of there," he said not looking up at me.

"I think we need to have a long talk," I told him grasping his hand and taking him out to the patio.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki