Right life, Wrong mind by Wittylyricst27


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
its a juicy chapter- enjoy

It had been about two weeks and Justin and me didn't talk to one another much, and I think Ashton figured it out because she was sticking to my side more than ever.

 

Walking past Justin who had been watching a game I saw a tear fall down his cheek, which made me stop. "You all right," I asked him, "Why would you care," he said looking up at me.

 

"Fine, be that way J," I shook my head and walked away I didn't need to start another argument with him at this moment I was pasting waiting for a phone call that I just remembered about, that would change everything. "Can I talk to you," I heard his voice stop me in the kitchen entryway, Lynn had took Ashton for the day at the zoo so I turned around and looked at him.

 

But before he could get a word in the phone rang, making us both jump, me being closer I got it. "Mrs. Timberlake," my doctor asked when I answered the phone.
"This is her," I said listening to what he had to say than I hung up, just when things could get worse they did, I ran a hand threw my hair and walked past Justin not even remembering what he asked till he grabbed my arm.

 

"Alley, talk to me," he said looking at me but I pulled away from him.

"I can't right now," I said and grabbed my keys and headed for the door right as I got there I heard him shout, "NO wait," he said.

 

"What," I said looking back at him before he crushed me against the wall in a hug and wouldn't let me go.

"You can't go when you're upset," he said.

"What," I asked him looking confused.

"I... I love you and, I know things don't look like they'll turn around but they'll be all right," he said looking at me and stuttering each word.

 

"How did you know to say that," I said placing my keys on the counter near the wall that he pressed me up against.

 

"Cause Angel, I remember you," he said looking at me waiting for me to responded.

"You what," I asked.

"I remember," he whispered.

"What," I asked again.

 

"I said I remember your wreck I remember your memory loss I remember everything," he said. But I could feel he was leaving something out.

"How much do you remember," I asked him.

"When you came and kissed me on the basketball court that one day," he said looking at me and went to brush his hand down my cheek till I stopped him.

 

"You don't remember it all J, you don't," I said

"What," he asked me.

"IF YOU REMEMBERED IT ALL YOU WOULD REMEMBER ASHTON IF YOU REMEMBERED IT ALL YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT THAT CALL I JUST HAD WAS ABOUT," I said in raised tone.

 

"What call was about what," he asked pulling away from me a little till I pushed him back so I could walk by him.

"If you remembered it all Justin," I pointed at him, "if you remember it all you would remember your Children," I stated and walked past him. "I remember the one we lost," he said once I got to bottom of the steps.


"I'm not talking about that J, I'm talking about the ones now," I said and walked up the stairs till I heard him whisper Ashton and look at his hands before he looked up at me in shock.

 

"That's right buddy, I'm pregnant," I said and walked into our room and slammed the door.

 

--

 

I don't know how long I had been in my room for looking at the sky when I heard the door knock. "Go away," I said not wanting to talk to Justin.

 

"Is that anyway to treat a friend Al," Trace said walking into the room.

"Sorry I just," I looked at him and he nodded before he sat down next to me on the window bench.

 

"I heard, I wanna say Congrates before we get into the complicated details," he said and gave me a hug.

"Thanks, I just he doesn't have a clue," I said.

"Would you try and give him one," Trace looked at me accusingly.

"Your on his side," I looked at him shocked.

"You aren't," he asked looking at me for a second before he continued.

"Of all the people in the situation I would think you would be the most understand, since you've been through it before," he said.

 

"He forgot his daughter," I said.

"You forgot him," Trace countered.

"I have a reasonable excuse," I said and Trace looked at me.

"Fine he does too, but what do you want me to do," I said looking at him.

 

"Trust him, teach him if he can't figure things out," Trace explained looking where I started to look at Justin dripping the basketball.

 

"He's the same man, Alley, just a few more screws loose than normal," he said which made me laugh.

 

"I guess," I said looking at him and smiling than giving him a hug.

"Thanks Trace, I'll go talk to him," I said getting up and walking down the stairs and watched Trace leave out the front as I went to the backyard.

 

"J," I said getting close to him.

"Yea," he said not paying attention to me but the ball bouncing on the black top till I stole it and bounced it around and made a basket.

"Hey," he said looking up at me but smiled when I smiled at him.

"Can we really talk this time and not yell," I asked.

Nodding he took my hand and let me to the patch of grass on the other side of the basketball court.

 

"Look, I'm sorry for accusing you of throwing our love way," Justin said but I put up my hand. "Justin lets just forget about it, like I said before when I went through this can we start over," I asked him.

 

"Star acting like a family," I said when he didn't answer.

"I'd like that but what are we gonna do about Ashton she wont go near me, not that I blame her," Justin said.

 

"Give her time, she's just like you in time she'll come to you," I said and he looked at me. "You calling me stubborn," he asked.

"If the shoe fits," I laughed.

"Ok your in for it," he laughed and lunged for me and tickled my sides.

 

"How pregnant are you," he asked placing his hand on my stomach a second later.

"A little over a month," I said.

"That's how long ago my accident acquired," Justin said.

"Yea, well I was late about three days before your accident and took some home pregnancy stuff but they came back negative so I went to my doctor that morning before work," I said.

 

"I'm sorry," he said placing his head on my stomach.

"For what," I questioned.

"The pain and worry I put you through," he said.

"Were even really," I said.

 

He only nodded as he kept his head on my stomach and I played with his hair. We sat like that till the sun went down and came inside just as Ashton and Lynn came back from the Zoo.

 

"Mama, we saw penguins and giraffes and," she looked at my hand that held Justin's.

"You not mad at Daddy no more," she asked me.

 

I bent down to look at her, "I was never mad at him sweetie just frustrated," I said and she looked at me. "Daddy said he forgot about me, that he hit his head made me go bye-bye," She said looked back at me than her father I heard Lynn gasp at what her granddaughter had said.

 

"Honey b, daddy could never forget about you," Justin said suddenly making me looking up at him and for some reason I saw the old Justin looking back at us.

 

"Justin, are you ok," Lynn, asked him.

"I'm fine but what is with you guys, thinking I could forget about her," he said picking up Ashton.

 

"You were in a car accident you forgot your memory," I said.

"NO, that was you about three years ago honey," Justin said with a smile and kissed my cheek before he tickled Ashton making her giggle.

"No daddy, remember the people with the cameras at the store," Ashton said looking at him.

 

That moment I saw him close his eyes in grimace.

"J," I questioned taking Ashton and placing her in her booster seat.

"Yea," he questioned finally looking at me than rubbing his head.

 

"What's going on," I asked.

"I don't know what you mean, but I have to go to the store and don't you have to be at work," he said taking Ashton in his arms again but almost dropped her for a second time when this time he kneeled down in pain making Ashton run from him to Lynn.


"What's happening to daddy," she asked her grandma and me.

"I don't know Baby," I said placing my hand on his shoulder, and jumped when he past out half on the kitchen floor and half in my arms.

 

"Call the hospital," I told Lynn as I sat on the floor and whispered to Justin.

"Please wake up please wake up," I said and than felt a tug on my arm as Ashton moved it and placed her self in my lap and grabbed on to her daddy and said the same thing with tears in her eyes.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki