Right life, Wrong mind by Wittylyricst27


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
dont know how much longer this story is gonna last but- enjoy it while it does.

Tapping my fingers on the window of the hospital room I let out a sigh as I watched the sun set the following night. Justin had gone through brain trauma that was a sign that he was getting better but also a sign that he could get worse at any second, right now he was laying in the bed behind me still not responding but the doctor had said that in a couple days with observation he would be back, but I wouldn't hold my breath I told myself.

 

"Why do you have to be so cruel," I said looking up at the skyline, which at the moment was beautiful but the life I was living was more like a nightmare.

 

"Alley," I heard my ma's voice as the door opened turning around I placed my back against the window and gave her a slight wave, "How's he doing, any changes," she asked coming to look over her son in law before coming to my side.

 

"Nothing Ma, and I'm scared this is worst than me, and I know that sounds selfish but," I didn't know what else to say so I stopped and placed my head on her shoulder. "I wish things were back before the accident," I said.

 

"We all wish for something we cant have baby," she said rubbing my back but I got some good news for you but you have to watch the news that's coming on in a few minutes.

 

"Ok, I guess," I said standing on my tippy toes and turned on the TV. "Channel seven," my mom said as she sat down on the chair by the door. Turning the stations I got to it as the news started and sat down in my chair next to Justin I grabbed his hand rubbing my thumb on the top of it.

 

"First story today is about new laws being put in place in Cailforina due to the recent Timberlake accident over a month ago, The Law that will be put into effect next month will prohibit paparazzi from being with in twenty feet within range of the subject being photographed, in public unless at red carpet events. With new digital camera development and range cameras that are able to get the same picture up close as far away the law will protect from further accidents and law suits that have come about in the last couple years," the news report explained show scenes from Justin's accident and other accidents in the past years as well as other need images.

 

"Finally," I said with a sigh than heard the noises monitoring Justin pick up.

Hearing him groan and open his eyes I grabbed his hand, which he squeezed back and looking straight at me he grinned a little.

 

Looking around at his surroundings was when he finally started to look confuse.

"What's going on," Justin asked trying to sit up but I shook my head, "Don't you need to rest," I said.

 

"Where's Ashton," he asked looking at my mother than me.

 

"She's with Lynn in the waiting room," I said looking him over.

"She's ok right, I mean if I'm in here after what happened she's got to be bruised a little, or something" he said.

 

"What do you remember," I asked him.

"Damn Paparazzi trying to get a picture of me and her and being blinded and next thing I knew nothing," he said.

"Your awake well that's good," The doctor said smiling at Justin walking into the room.

 

"What's going on," Justin asked the doctor.

"Your brain couldn't handle the activity your where trying to make it understand Mr. Timberlake so it shut down," Monroe explained.

 

"What is he talking about Alley," Justin asked me.

"You woke up about a month ago and you couldn't remember anything after my accident your first words were I thought you died when you saw me," I said.

"Oh man," Justin said.

 

"Mr. Timberlake I'm gonna order some test for you in the morning but for now I think you just need to sleep and rest," The doctor explained writing on his chart as he nodded and headed out the door.

 

"Can we come in," Lynn asked a minute later.

"Yea," I said not letting go of Justin's hand.

"Daddy," Ashton grinned seeing her father awake.

"Honey b," he smiled as Lynn carefully placed her on the bed with her father.

"You ok," he asked her looking her over tickling her in the process and making her giggle.

 

"I ok," she nodded.

"She had a broken arm," I mentioned to him.

"Dear God, when will the people learn how dangerous it is to flash those cameras," Justin responded.

 

"They did, there is a law going into effect next month," I said watching Ashton interact with her dad.

 

"Good," he smiled.

"We gonna watch sponge bob when we get home," Ashton asked.

"I promised didn't I," he smiled and she nodded excitedly.

 

--

It was a couple hours later when Lynn took Ashton home and my mother left. "Honey you need to get some sleep," I said going to stand up and he grabbed my hand.

"Did I miss anything else," he asked me eye me like he knew.

 

"Well kinda but you already sort of knew about it I think," I said taking his hand that held mine and placing it over my slight bulge of a stomach.

 

"Really," he smiled at me.

"Yea, almost two months," I smiled at him.

 

"Do I know how to make them or do I know," he said cockily.

It was than that I just shook my head and kissed him lightly on the lips.

We were gonna be alright I told myself as I ran a hand through his hair and told him I'd be back in the morning.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki