Right life, Wrong mind by Wittylyricst27


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
i know its short sequel but i just didnt want to drag this story out anymore its  short but sweet and simple chapter to close out life in Alley and Justin's world. ENJOY!

Justin seemed to be in working order or so it seemed when the results came back that following morning, he was realized that afternoon and we were in the mix of watching a movie on the Disney channel and just enjoying life.

 

"Alley, does Ashton know about this," he asked rubbing my stomach slightly.

"Do you think we should tell her, right now or wait till later she's probably gonna forget this close to her bed time, look at her," I mentioned nodding towards our daughter who laid on the floor in front of us in her sponge bob pj's slowly nodding off to sleep every couple seconds, it was than that we noticed she finally was out like a light.

 

I watched Justin smile, "I guess so," he laughed.

Turning off the TV he picked her up and I followed him up to Ashton's bedroom.

Getting to bed ourselves I turned out the lamp on my nightstand as I felt Justin's arms go around my waist and his chin rest on my shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry for causing you pain Angel," he said kissing my earlobe.

"Don't worry about it, I guess we now understand each other better," smiled at him turning around in his arms to face him.

 

"That we do," he said than kissed my forehead my nose and finally my lips.

"I missed that," I smiled looking at him as he smiled back than started to kiss me again.

"Can you still," he asked me looking me with want in his eyes.

"You bet," I smiled as I captured his lips again and we threw the blanket over our heads.

 

--

 

We told Ashton that next morning I don't think she really understood it till the following months when my stomach started to show more, than she got excited. Finally nine months later we had a healthy baby boy named Spencer Jordan Timberlake.

 

Things slowly got back to normal, though the paparazzi after the new law came in effect came a passing fade and it just became the press at events who took the pictures, but some how candid pictures and rumors still existed.

But us Timberlake's we were happy, today was our fifth year being married and we decided to renew our vows just for the hell of it, no one got it but us when we added parts of our wrecks into the vows, and weirdly enough as time past Justin remembered walking up and than he also remembered his head hurting and collapsing on the kitchen floor that one day, but I guess all in all what mattered most was, we finally were a family and we loved one another through different life times, and minds alike.

 

The end.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki