Struggle off the streets by softmelody


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


'Keep still!' A girl's voice shrieked from inside ther front room as we walked in. It was her sister, i knew that. Sat on the floor in front of her was a man who was getting his cornrows done by her. 'Yo,' Dee said as she walked in, putting her keys on the arm of the sofa.

'Justin, this is my sis, KiKi, and this is my brother Jarell.'

'What's up?' Jarell asked, Kiki just smiled innocently. 'Don't let her face fool you,' Dee said as she headed out of the door. I laughed. I didn't know where she'd gone but Jarell told me i could sit down, so i did. I watched Kiki do his cornrows. She was really fast. I thought it was pretty clever how people could do things like that so neatly and so quick. She hardly even looked at what she was doing.

'So, you dating Dee?' Jarell asked me.

'Um, no, we're just friends,' i told him. I didn't wanna get on the wrong side of him. He looked a little rough, and definately a lot taller than me. Jarell laughed slightly. 'Ahh, not for long homie, won't be long before she gettin her claws into you...' I looked a little puzzled there but then decided to just laugh to seem friendly.

Dee walked into the door then with one hand on her hip. She was changed into a strappy Pyjama top, and some checked pink shorts. 'I heard that,' she told him, and he just shrugged his shoulders. She walked over and went to what it seemed like to whack him across the face, but he caught her arm, saying, 'Mind the hair.' Dee just looked annoyed and sat down on the sofa next to me.

It was silent for a while, and then Dee asked me if i wanted to come get a drink. I accepted, and we went into her kitchen where we poured ourselves a glass of hennesy each. It wasn't what i usually drank, but i drank it to be polite. We took the drinks out to the back porch, where there was a little patio, and some seats. We sat down and talked while we drank our drink.

'He's gorgeous you know,' she said halfway through our conversation about her son. 'I'd get you a picture but i got so many it'd take me ages to go find one,'

'It's ok' i told her.

'His daddy gonna drop him off tomorrow afternoon coz he got him for the mornin.'

'Oh, that's cool.' I told her.

'You wanna stay tonight?'

'If it's alright.'

'Yeah, fine. You'll have to sleep in my room though.'

'Yeah, i'm sure that'll be fine,' i laughed.

We both went silent there and slowly, but surely we both leaned in for a kiss, slowly, slowly, we got closer. Finally, our lips met and not long after, our tongues followed. As we broke away, he looked at each other and didn't say anything. We just smiled. That was the first time we'd actually kissed and we both (i hope) had felt something. It wasn't just a kiss leading up to sex. I meant that kiss, and i hope she did too.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki