Struggle off the streets by softmelody


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


'And, what time do you call this?' Johnny asked me, tapping his watch like i could see it from where i was standing. I had a reputation for being late, but not this late. It was 9:30am. An hour and a half over schedule.

'Johnny man, im so sorry,' i begged. 'I got a little...held back.'

'Was some girl what was holding you back?'

'Huh?' i asked out of shock. How did anyone know?

'Dude!' Trace said, standing up from the sofa. 'I knocked on your door 5 times...'

'You did?' i asked. 'I...er...overslept.'

'Bet ya did...' he winked, and nudged me. How the hell did he know?

Going into the recording studio i tried to forget what had happened but it kept sticking out in my mind. i thought i was probably doing really bad since other things were on my mind, but when it came to the break, Johnny told me my voice sounded like i was 'feeling the words.' I laughed silently to myself. I guess sex does help...

During the break, i got a bottle of water, and took myself outside for some fresh air. Stood outside by myself, i leaned against the wall, and drank my water. My phone vibrated in my jeans pocket and i took it out and noticed i had a text.

From: Dee

Msg: Last nite was fun. We should do it again sometime...

I smiled to myself as i read it. I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride or happiness or whatever i was feeling.

'Ooh... last night was fun was it?' yelled Trace from behind me. I jumped and noticed he was leaned over my shoulder reading the message. 'Dude!' I yelled in shock. 'maybe let people know before you come over unannounced, huh?' He just laughed at me, and drank his own water silently for a moment.

'So, who was she?' he asked after a while.

'What?' i asked, trying to put off the question. I knew how it would sound.

'Who was the girl?' he repeated.

'Dee...' i muttered.

'What?'

'Dee.'

'Who?

'The stripper from last night!' i yelled, and it seemed everyone went silent. There was an old man walking across the opposite side of the road, walking his dog, who looked over and gave me a funny look. 'Shit...' i muttered.

'Whoa...' Trace said, leaning back against the wall.

'Don't say anything.' I told him.

'Why?' he asked.

'Coz i know you're gonna judge. So just keep quiet.'

'Nah, i was just thinking, good on ya man...'

'Why?'

'A boy needs some excitement in his life. You've been kinda uptight lately. There's only so long a guy can go without any.'

I slapped Trace over the head then, and laughed. He rubbed his head, and gave me a funny look.

'Break's over!' Johnny called from inside, and we headed back in.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki