Secret Agent Man
General story details
Story
Title: Secret Agent Man
Author: luxshine
Content
Category: Long Stories
Characters: Choey
Summary: One of the members of *N Sync is not who the others think he is. And the FBI has something to do with it.
Manner
Genre: Alternate Universe, Mystery
Rating: PG
Warnings: none given
LengthDate
Chapters: 2 Submitted: 02/03/07
Words: 2082 Updated: 02/22/07
Completed: not completed
Misc
Series: is not part of any series
Challenges: none
Chapters
No.TitleAuthorReviewsLength
1 M.I.S.S.I.O.N. Insufferableluxshine Reviews (1) 2082 words
Author notes: This was an old plot bunny that I wrote in 2001, and posted it back then. But as I read it again I realized i had such holes and it begged such a heavy edition that it was better to rewrite it.  Even the ending changed thanks to that. Thanks to Milosflaca at LJ because, as always, she pointed me where I was stretching credibility too far and too thin. If the story works, is because she hit me on the head with my The Stand: Uncut and Complete Hard cover every time I tried to stray too far away in the realm of fantasy. To Canalbaby for her amazingly good *N Sync Chronology (found here, ) which helped me to keep everything in place, and to lovely pensnest for her beta work. Any mistakes left, are mine.
2 M.I.S.S.I.O.N. Insaneluxshine Reviews (0) 2571 words
Author notes:
Story options
· Printer
/div>


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki