Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
so here is the next chapter...Enjoy.

After make-up I was shuffled off to wardrobe, but still I saw no sign of Justin until the shoot began. Even then I could tell he was avoiding me, talking to everyone but me. Even when we danced together he wouldn’t even look me in the eye and would ignore everything I told him. It began to really get on my nerves; he didn’t even have the decency to talk to me properly.

"Justin! Tiffany! No! No! No! What is wrong with you two?" Nigel snapped at us, stopping the shooting for the moment.

"What do you mean Nigel?" Justin asked innocently and I nodded in agreement, not wanting everyone to know what really was going on with us.

"Where is that chemistry you had a week ago huh?" Nigel asked, throwing his hands up in the air and looking at the two of us. "I’m given an extra day to shoot this thing and all the footage is shit! What the hell is going on with you two?"

"Nothing is going on with us," Justin lied and I looked back at him, giving him a ‘oh really?’ look.

"Yeah nothing’s going on," I agreed, but added under my breath, "Unless you call Justin ignoring me all day nothing."

"What?" Nigel asked and I winced, I hoped no one had heard that so that I wouldn’t have to explain everything.

"Nothing," I replied and Nigel rolled his eyes at me.

"No I heard something Tiffany. Justin?" Nigel turned his attention to Justin, who was looking at me with accusatory eyes.

"I don’t know what she’s talking about," he said, still not taking his eyes off me, "I haven’t been ignoring her all day. She’s just imagining things."

"Oh really?" I asked cutting Nigel off as he opened his mouth to speak. "So what now I’m crazy? Gee, thanks a lot Justin, some best friend you are."

"I haven’t been ignoring you Tiff," Justin said, his voice dropping an octave lower. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes you have," I repeated, "Unless you call you walking away from me when I talk to you paying attention, then yeah you have."

"You never said a word to me," Justin retorted and I wanted to laugh in his face.

"Oh and I was just talking to myself then?" I asked angrily.

"No you were…" he began but I cut him off with a wave of my hand.

"You know what Justin? It doesn’t take that much energy to apologize you know. It’s only two words. I’m sorry," I snapped and glared at him. He looked at me confused for a moment, wondering where I had gone with the conversation before realisation dawned on him.

"What should I be sorry for?" he asked, "I didn’t do anything wrong."

"What?" I asked incuriously and was about to continue when Marty stepped in.

"Uh guys? Can you finish this some other time? We need to…" Marty began but Justin cut him off.

"Stay out of this Marty," Justin snapped and glared at him, "This is my video, and I’m the boss here okay? And we’ll finish when I’m ready."

"Okay then," Marty said and threw his hands up in defence as he took a few steps back. Justin nodded and turned his attention back to me.

"You’re such a prick," I told him angrily.

"Oh really? And why is that?" Justin asked, his voice laced with sarcasm. I glared at him and shook my head.

"Because you only care about one thing. Yourself," I stated, "You’re so self centered Justin."

"I do not!" he snapped back and crossed his arms over his chest. "I care about other people okay? I care about you."

"Oh you do do you?" I asked with matching sarcasm to his. "Because you have a funny way of showing it."

"Well it’s true," he protested and I rolled my eyes again, stepping closer to him.

"Yeah and I totally see that," I replied calmly, "Especially after you decided to take a runner that morning."

"I only left because I didn’t want to hurt you like Jay did," he whispered so no one could hear.

"Well you did hurt me Justin," I snapped loudly, "You hurt me even more than Jay ever could have. At least he would have had the decency to write a note telling me he had to leave."

"I’m nothing like him Tiff," Justin replied, hurt at my accusation. I nodded and took a few steps back.

"No, you’re even worse," I retorted and spun angrily on my heel walking off the set with all eyes on me. He didn’t even try and follow me.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki