Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Bloody asshole," I muttered under my breath as I rummaged through my bag for my car keys. This was one of the rare times I actually had used my car to come to work, following behind Marty. And it was the one time that I regretted it, it was taking me ages to find my keys in my bag. "Ah ha!" I finally found my keys and yanked them out, but just as I did so they fell from my grasp and onto the floor, somewhere under the car. "Great, just what I need." I sighed heavily and got down on my hands and knees.

"Uh, excuse me but do you need any help?" A voice asked from somewhere behind me. I lifted my head slightly and looked up, and looked into a pair of familiar blue eyes.

"Uh, no just dropped my keys," I said blushing as I found them and scrambled to stand back up, wondering where I knew this person from. "But thanks anyways."

"No problems," he smiled and extended his hand to me. "I’m JC by the way."

"I’m Tiffany," I said and shook his hand, the name sounded very familiar.

"Yeah I know, Justin’s friend from the hat shop right?" he smiled with a twinkle in his eye. I nodded, wondering how he knew. "We met that night at the club, but I think you were too drunk to remember."

"Oh yes! Now I remember!" I laughed nervously as images of his blue eyes flashed through my mind as I remembered Justin pulling me out of the bar. "Sorry."

"It’s alright," he flashed another smile at me and I found myself blushing. "It’s understandable."

"Yeah I just had a bad week that time," I answered, "Kindda like today."

"Really?" he asked, and I noticed concern etch across his features. I nodded. "What happened, if you don’t mind asking?"

"Nothing, just man troubles," I laughed nervously, not really wanting to go into it with him. He nodded in understanding.

"Well I hope everything works out for you," he said, I could tell he was being sincere. "Anyways I better head out before J has a heart attack. It was nice seeing you again Tiffany, sober this time." I laughed lightly and smiled back.

"You too and thanks again," I replied, running a hand over the strap of my bag.

"No problems. I’ll see you around," he said with a nod.

"Yeah, I’ll see you around," I nodded, "Bye."

"Bye," he gave one last smile and turned to walk away. I smiled back, and as I watched him walk away, I really wondered what a guy like him was doing being friends with a guy like Justin.

To say I was fired would be to say someone actually had the courtesy to call me up and tell me I was fired, to go home and not turn up for work. But nobody called me. In fact, a day later, after I’d walked out on set; I came back to the shoot only to be told I was not allowed on the premises. That Mr Justin Timberlake had BANNED me from working.

It was alright with me, I mean I didn’t really have a problem with not breaking my bones for that jerk. But what got me thinking was how they would find a replacement and re-shoot the video when they were already tight on a schedule. Yes, I still cared about Justin’s life even though he clearly didn’t care so much about me.

And to top everything off, I had missed my period that month. It was something I didn’t need, but I attributed it to stress, and hoped I would get it in a few days after I had calmed down. But I didn’t, and that had me panicked. So to just get my mind set back at ease I picked up a test, just to be on the safe side.

So there I was, sitting nervously on the edge of the bath tub, waiting for the results of the test and worrying myself silly. I often found my mind wondering, thinking about what would happen if it turned out to be positive. But then I quickly found myself erasing that thought from my mind and going back to thinking it would definitely be negative. There would no way in hell I would have become pregnant, because Jay and I were always careful, we took no chances.

But there was one thing I didn’t think of at the time. If it was positive, then the baby could very well be not Jay’s, but the one person I hadn’t thought of. It could be Justin Timberlake’s.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki