Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I rubbed the back of my neck and leaned my head back before taking a long sip of my coffee. I hadn’t been able to relax in a long time, three weeks to be exact. It wasn’t because I hadn’t seen Justin or spoken to him in all that time, it was because of other aspects in my life. Mainly my new found pregnancy.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I opened my eyes slowly and smiled. JC was standing before me with a coffee in hand, and a small smile. "Can I sit down?"

"Hi. Yeah sure," I nodded and sat up straight as he smiled in appreciation and sat down opposite me.

"Thanks. So what’s up?" he asked placing his cup down on the table. "I haven’t seen you in a while."

"Same here," I smiled back and leaned forward slightly. "Just been really busy."

"Yeah? Doing what?" he asked, his tone wasn’t at all mocking.

"Just this and that," I smiled sadly and took a sip of my drink. "You heard about the video?"

"Yeah Justin told me. Sorry about that, I know how much it meant to you," JC replied with a small smile. I nodded and looked down at the table.

"Yeah it was, but I guess it was for the best that I quit," I said and JC frowned, before leaning forward and taking my hand.

"Why?" he asked, "I mean if you loved it as much as J said you did, then why quit?" I looked up at him, and tried to hide my tears.

"Well Justin doesn’t know me as well as he thinks," I replied with a bit of anger to my voice, "I didn’t really love it."

"No you did," he asserted and I looked at him doubtfully.

"How do you know? You never saw me dance," I laughed bitterly. JC smiled and shook his head.

"No, but I saw what they did shoot before you quit," he said with a frown, "That was when Justin and Nigel were arguing over whether or not it was worth it to replace you."

"Worth it?" I asked with a roll of my eyes, "Yeah and I bet it was Justin who convinced everyone I was shit enough to be replaced."

"Actually it was the opposite," JC said with modesty in his eyes, "It was Justin trying to convince Nigel otherwise."

"Then why did he ban me from the shoot?" I asked raising an eyebrow and JC looked at me with concern.

"I don’t know why you would think that," he said, "From what I gathered Nigel had somehow gotten his way and gotten a replacement, and asked security from not letting you back on the premises to fight for a job you weren’t worthy of. Or so J said."

"Really so it wasn’t Justin who banned me from his shoot? Wow, that makes me feel a whole lot better. He just didn’t fight for me," I replied sarcastically and JC sighed.

"Tiff, he’s just had his pride hurt," JC explained with a sigh.

"And so I have I," I said angrily, "He hurt me as well JC, he should realise that."

"And he does, he just…" JC began trying to find the words, "It’s just that J has always had a hard time admitting when he’s wrong, especially to girls he really likes."

"Oh really? And what am I supposed to do about that? Wait till he figures out how to grow some balls and apologize?" I questioned and JC shook his head.

"No Tiff," JC said softly, "Just give him time to figure things out."

"I don’t have time JC!" I said realising my voice had gotten higher and I was becoming agitated. "I don’t have time to wait for him, I need him now!"

JC helped me home after that, after I broke down and told him the truth. The truth about me being pregnant and not knowing who the father was. I mean I had to, I had to tell someone and he was just in the right place at the right time.

So JC let us into my apartment, and then after making sure I wasn’t going to have another nervous break down he left. Telling me I should probably call Justin and explain everything, seeing as he could possibly be the father. A part of me agreed with JC, Justin had a right to know. But what if it wasn’t Justin’s and it was Jay’s? Then what? I took a deep breath in and dialled Justin’s number anyways.

"Hello?" Justin’s voice asked as he picked up on the third ring. I took a sharp breath in and said nothing. "Hello? Anyone there? Hello?"

I quickly put the phone back down. I couldn’t do this, not right now anyway. It wasn’t the right time. I sighed and took a step back, trying my hardest not to keep sneaking glances at the phone. But the more I looked at it, the more it tempted me to ring and get it over with.

"Fine," I grumbled at it and reached over to pick the phone back up before re-dialling Justin’s number and waiting for an answer.

"Hello?" Justin’s voice asked again after a few rings, and again I didn’t reply. "Hello?"

"Justin?" I asked finally getting the courage to do so. There was a silence on the other end.

"What do you want Tiffany?" he asked, his voice was harsh and cold. I took a deep breath in and ignored it.

"Uh, I need to talk to you," I said quickly, "It’s important."

"Yeah well I don’t have the time," he snapped back angrily, "I’m busy you know."

"I know," I said softly, "But this is really important J."

"Yeah?" he asked with bitterness. "Tell someone who cares." And the phone went dead.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki