Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I tried to call Justin again, a few days later but I think this time he must have had his caller ID on or something because he never picked up the phone, and as soon as it went to messages and I began recording a message I would be cut off.

So again, sighing angrily as I got cut off for the fifth time that say I slammed the phone down and leaned my head against the counter top, slowly counting to ten before continuing.

"This is fucking hopeless," I grumbled to myself. It was then that a thought struck me, why don’t I just call one of his friends and explain the situation to them? But then I’d already done that, and even though I’d become quite close to JC he had refused to get involved. But I could always beg, and besides this was an emergency. I sighed and picked up the phone, dialling JC’s number.

"Hello?" JC asked groggily as he picked up the phone.

"JC?" I asked and I heard him grunt.

"Yeah, who’s this?" he replied as I heard blankets being shuffled around. I wondered why he was in bed at this time.

"Hi, it’s me Tiffany," I answered with a smile.

"Hey Tiffany, how’s it going?" he wanted to know. I took a deep breath in and sighed.

"It’s going alright," I lied, and then shook my head. "Actually it’s a disaster."

"What is?" he questioned, confused as to what I was talking about.

"I tried to talk to Justin," I clarified and I heard him sigh.

"Oh yeah? How did that go?" he asked with concern.

"It didn’t," I replied bluntly, "He’s ignoring my calls JC."

"Oh," was all he said I nodded.

"Yeah oh. So what do I do? He won’t even let me leave a message on his machine," I said. JC sighed before answering.

"Well, I guess I could try talk to him for you," he responded, "Although I’d rather not, but if you really have tried everything…"

"I have," I nodded, "And it’s not worked."

"Fine, then I could try talk to him," JC offered. I smiled slightly before saying anything.

"Are you sure? I don’t want to get…" I began but he cut me off.

"Yeah I am," he replied with a small laugh, "Don’t worry about it. I can handle J."

"Alright, if you say so," I said giving in.

"Cool," he said, and I could tell he was smiling, "I’ll give you a call back once I talk to him. Hang in there Tiff."

"Hello Tiff?" JC’s voice was strained on the other end. It was a few hours later, and I was on the edge of my seat.

"Yeah, I’m still here," I said taking in a deep breath, "What did he say?"

"He’s angry," JC stated calmly. I nodded and tapped my fingers on the counter top, waiting for more information. "He’s wondering why I’m telling him."

"Well did you explained to him that he refused to take my calls?" I asked, with a slightly raised voice.

"Yeah I did," he replied, "And he said you were lying, you hadn’t tried to call him."

"What a jerk," I snapped angrily, there was silence from JC. "There’s more isn’t there?"

"You could say that," he answered slowly.

"Well?" I asked impatiently, "What else did he say?"

"He asked if we’d been sleeping together," JC answered and I was dumb struck.

"What?" I asked shocked, "What the hell gave him that idea?"

"I have no idea," JC answered softly, "But I think it has to do with the fact that we’ve been hanging out a lot recently."

"Oh, so because we’re hanging out we must be sleeping together?" I asked, and JC laughed at Justin’s reasoning.

"According to Justin yeah," JC replied with a chuckle, "It’s absolutely ridiculous."

"You’re telling me," I grumbled and ran a hand through my hair, "He’s such a moron. What else did he say? Or was that it?"

"No, he claimed the baby was mine and I was telling him to rub it in his face or something," JC explained, now my fuse was really broken.

"What?" I practically yelled into the phone, "Why would I want to rub it in his face?"

"Look Tiff, I know you’re upset just calm down okay?" JC asked and I took in a deep breath in nodding.

"Alright," I said and sat down on the nearest chair, "So what do we do now?"

"I don’t know," JC said with a sigh, "But I think before we can do anything we need to let him calm down. Once he does we’ll go from there alright?"

"Okay," I nodded and closed my eyes, "If he calms down."

"He will," JC said with a smile to his words, "I’ve known him for a long time, trust me he’ll calm down, just give him a few days." I hoped JC was right.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki