Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


In all my years of knowing Justin I had known him to be insane, but not this much so. The fact that he thought me and JC were sleeping together was one thing, but to suggest I was carrying his child was beyond my comprehension.

I had wanted Justin to know about my pregnancy because I thought he had a right to know that he was going to be a father, but now I wasn’t too sure. If this was the way he was going to react, why should I bother telling him the truth?

In the days after JC had tried to talk to Justin, I asked myself this question over and over again, hoping each time to come up with a new answer to no avail. The answer always turned out the same, no matter what, he needed to know.

I sighed heavily and placed my head in my hands, my anxiety of waiting was getting to me. I wanted Justin to get over it; I wanted him to accept what I had to tell him. I wanted him to calm down and come over, to tell me everything was alright, because I trusted him more than anyone else in this world.

Justin wasn’t only the man whose child I was carrying; he was my best friend as well. The one person I could depend on in rough times. The person who helped me through everything, boosted me up, we were part of the same. Now he was no where to be found. In fact he was as far away as he could possibly be, and I was hurting inside, despite of myself.

I had waited almost a week for Justin to calm down, and still had heard nothing from him. I tried to call JC, to find out what was happening, but JC had seemed to have turned off his phone or not bother answering. I guess Justin had really gotten to him, so the only option I had left was to sit and wait for Justin to come to me.

Two weeks later, after hearing nothing from anyone, including Justin, I decided to take matters into my own hands before it was too late. I was getting tired of waiting for Justin to calm down so I could decide on my life.

I needed to move on, in order to be able to give my baby the life it needed, and I couldn’t wait on Justin to do that. So here I was, standing on Justin’s doorstep, trying to figure out how I could explain everything without him going crazy.

The house was dark, and quiet. There were no cars parked in the driveway, and as it was beginning to get dark, it sort of freaked me out, so much so I was ready to run away, but I didn’t. I quickly ran through his tour schedule in my head, trying to remember when it started, because it looked as if he wasn’t home. But his tour didn’t start for another two weeks, so he had to be there. Maybe, or else he was out with Trace again, doing God knows what.

I took in a deep breath and at first knocked on the door. There was no answer for a while so I shrugged and tried the doorbell, still no answer. Coming to the conclusion that maybe, if he was home, he may not have heard it because he was down in the basement recording, so I pressed the bell again and waited. Again there was no answer, so I sighed heavily and began to turn away, when the door swung open heavily.

"Can I help you?" a female voice asked me. I turned around quickly and opened my mouth to speak but stopped. I was standing face to face with a short haired blonde with green eyes. And she looked a mess literally.

"Uh…" I began, surely out of shock, wondering whether or not I should just turn and leave before I made a huge ass out of myself. "Uh, is Justin home?"

She gave me a puzzled look before answering, "Maybe."

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, annoyed that she refused to answer me properly.

"It means that maybe he is and maybe he isn’t. Who are you and what do you want?" she questioned; she placed a hand on her hip and stared at me hard.

"I’M Tiffany," I replied defiantly, "Who are you?"

"I’m Jessica," she replied notchantly and refused to break eye contact. "What do you want?"

"I told you, I came to see Justin," I said and shook my head at her questioning.

"Why?" she asked again and I sighed heavily.

"That doesn’t concern you," I snapped, and took a step closer, "I just need to see him it’s important. Now is he here or not?"

"Fine," she sighed and gave in to me, "I can tell you’re not an insane fan. Come in." I rolled my eyes as she turned to open the door a bit more and followed her inside. "I’ll go get him, wait in the kitchen."

I nodded and silently waited for her to disappear up the top stairs before walking into Justin’s kitchen. It was a mess, there were garments lying here and there and a few bottles of wine and some glasses sprawled out on the counter top. I couldn’t have picked a worse time to come over. I sighed and pulled out a bar stool to sit on, removing the pair of pants that lay on it and sat down.

I looked around and noticed that the pieces of clothing were of female and male belonging, and winced in disgust as I saw a pair of panties lying before me. I curled up my nose and swung around in the chair, just in time to catch Justin walking into the room.

Tiffany?" he asked in shock, his face paling as he noticed me sitting there. This was obviously a surprise to him as much as it was to me. I nodded and slowly stood up, ready to tell him what he needed to know, regardless of anything else.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Justin asked, not removing his eyes from me. I shrugged and took another step closer to him; he backed slowly away from me as I did so.

"I came to talk," I said calmly. He shook his head after a moment, realising about what I meant.

"Talk about what? I thought we finished talking," he replied, hoping that I wouldn’t catch that he was lying about what he knew I was talking about.

"No we didn’t, you know that," I whispered and stopped in mid-step, glancing down at my feet. "We still need to talk J."

"No we don’t," he replied, I could detect a hint of anger to his voice.

"Yes we do," I replied, this time looking up to him, "You just want to avoid the truth."

"What truth?" he inquired and crossed his arms over his chest, his shock clearly gone. "The truth that you slept with Jayce and he got you knocked up?"

"I didn’t sleep with JC," I told him and looked him in the eye so he’d know I was telling him the truth. "We’re just friends."

"Sure you are," Justin grunted and I nodded.

"We are," I said, leaving no room in for argument, "That’s why I asked him to talk to you; I knew you wouldn’t talk to me."

"I would if you’d called," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I did call and you refused to even let me leave a message to explain everything," I countered back. Justin sighed and ran a hand over his face.

"Okay, so I was angry and couldn’t bear to hear the sound of your voice because it killed me," he said with a sigh, "But I wasn’t ignoring you Tiff, I was trying not to think about you."

"What? It’s the same thing," I said and he shook his head.

"No it’s not, because the reason I didn’t want to think about you is because I knew what I’d done to you was wrong and half the things you’d said were right. I know I hurt you Tiff," he said looking at me for sympathy I shook my head.

"And you’re still hurting me J," I said evenly. He sighed and rolled back and forth on the balls of his feet.

"So why are you here then? If you’re so mad at me?" he wanted to know, "If I am still hurting you?"

"I’m here because you need to know the truth from me without going bananas," I replied and took a step towards him. He stopped rolling and looked at me. "I’m pregnant Justin."

"I know that," he snapped and rolled his eyes at me. I nodded and continued.

"I’m pregnant with your baby," I replied, and his face paled once more.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki