Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin stared at me for a while before speaking, and when he did he ran a hand over his head and let out a small sigh.

"Shit," he grumbled under his breath and shook his head, "You’re lying."

"What?" I asked in shock, that was not what I’d expected him to say, "How can I be lying? We…"

"It’s not mine," he re-affirmed, more to himself and me. He glanced up and looked at me. "It can’t be mine."

"Well it is," I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest angrily, "How can you think I’m lying Justin?"

"I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that," Justin grumbled and tried to catch my eye, "Are you sure it’s mine?"
"Of course I’m sure!" I snapped glaring at him; I knew he had meant it. He’d thought I was lying. "Who else’s would it be?"

"It could be Jay’s," Justin suggested. I almost recoiled at the sound of that name coming from his lips and shook my head at the suggestion.

"It’s not," I affirmed, "It’s yours. I know it. Jay and I, well we didn’t exactly want kids, we were super careful."

"What and we weren’t?" Justin asked in shock, "We wanted this to happen?"

I glared at him and shook my head, "No, I’m not saying that…"

"Then what are you saying?" he asked and I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair.

"What I’m saying is that kids, well they weren’t exactly going to fit into the plan of Jay and I. I couldn’t see that," I said and looked at him, "But with you, it’s different. I can se us bringing up this kid together. I mean if you want to."

"What are you insinuating?" He snapped and glared at me angrily as he swung back and forth on the heels of his feet, "I’m not like that!"

"I know you’re not!" I snapped back and threw my hands up in defence, "I just, well with all your fame and stuff, I don’t know if you want… well a baby can jeopardize that."

"You think I don’t know that?" Justin asked and shook his head at me, "I’m not dumb Tiff. I know what this means for my career, but I’m not going to just throw away my priorities just because I want to maintain my image. I’m not Jay." He spat out the last words with venom, and I saw the hate in his eyes as he spoke.

"I know that," I whispered and looked down at the floor, I knew I was partly responsible for that reaction, "I didn’t mean it when I compared you to him, I was angry."

"Yeah," Justin snorted and crossed his arms across his chest, "And so am I Tiff, but I’ll do one thing before I ask you to leave ok? I’m gonna promise you that when this baby is born I will help you in anyway possible but until then I don’t want to see you alright?"

"Justin..." I began, shocked at his reasoning. I was glad he was willing to help, but the fact that he didn’t want to see me until the baby was born was unthinkable. "You just can’t..."

"No Tiff," he shook his head and glanced at the door, "I just need time to think and clear my head. Can’t you understand that?"

"I do, but Justin, what if you haven’t cleared your head until then? What am I supposed to do?" I asked and looked at him, "I can’t wait for you forever you know. I need to move on with my life, with or without you in it. So if you want to help me with this baby then fine, but you’ve got to be there from day one. From today."

"Tiff, I already told you…" he argued and I shook my head, I could feel the tears coming back as I pushed past him to the door. Before I left I turned to face him.

"No Justin. I understand you need time to get things straight. But like I said before it’s either today or never," I said and wiped away a tear that managed to escape, "I need you now, not in eight months time."

Justin sighed and ran a hand over his face, "I know that Tiffany…"

"Then you’ll understand where I’m coming from Justin," I said softly, "Having a baby is a full time thing and it needs both of us. So unless you can give yourself fully now, then I don’t see the point of this conversation. I’m sorry Justin, but that’s what it’s come down to. It’s now or never."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki