Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin finally came around, it took his a few days but he did it. I was actually starting to loose hope that he would, and was beginning to think that everything he had said about knowing his priorities was just bullshit. But it wasn’t, it was for real.

I guess that’s why a part of me had always liked and trusted Justin from the start, he never just talked, he actually meant what he said. And even in the times when he was acting as if he didn’t know what he was doing, he would always pull through in the end.

"Uh, can I come in?" He stood on the other side of the door and I placed a hand on my hip, glaring at him.

"Why?" I asked, and shook my head. He smiled nervously and ran a hand over his head as he shifted from foot to foot.

"Uh, well I was thinking about what you said last time we spoke…" he began and I nodded.

"Uh huh," I said gesturing for him to continue. He sighed and finally stopped shifting around before looking at me straight.

"And well…" his voice trailed off and he gave me a desperate look, "Come on Tiff, can we at least talk about this inside?"

"Fine," I sighed and stepped aside so he could enter. Gesturing for him to come in as I did so, he smiled gratefully and walked in past me.

"Thanks," he smiled slightly and removed his shoes before I closed the door and we progressed towards the living area of the apartment.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked, sitting down on the couch and tucking my hands underneath my calves out of nervousness and looking up expectantly at him. He sighed and sat down beside me before replying.

"Well I’ve been doing a lot of thinking recently," he said softly and I nodded, not making a sound to interrupt him, "And well you were right. Having a baby is a full time thing and it needs both of us, regardless of what we’re going through personally you know?"

"So what are you saying?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at him curiously. He shrugged and relaxed a little against the couch.

"I guess I’m saying I want to be there for the baby from now on," he said slowly, thinking of the right words to say. I took in a deep breath in, wondering if he was going to go on. "And I also want to be there for you as well."

"Justin…" I began and removed my hands from their constrained position so I could run one over my face, "That’s great, but what has happened over the past few weeks... I can’t just forget that. We both said and did things that…"

"I know Tiff," he answered and reached out to take my hand, "But I was thinking, that maybe we could you know work on that? Work on trying to fix things between us?" I glanced at him and saw him looking at me hopefully.

I sighed, and gave him a small smile in defeat, "Okay then. I guess we could try and fix things."

Okay, so our idea of fixing things wasn’t exactly class A but it was worth a shot. We were trying, honestly we were. It was just that Justin had a lot on his plate; he had promotion for the new album, the VMA’s, radio interviews and all that to think about. Lets not mention the other big thing; he had to tell his manager Johnny Wright

The thought of telling Johnny, whom I’d met on several occasions, scared the shit out of me. Not because he was Johnny, the man who everyone, including myself, saw as a father figure and mentor but because I knew he was not going to like the idea. I mean would you? Justin was one of his top artists, an A-lister, and now he was announcing he was going to have a baby? On top of everything else he had to deal with this year? Yeah, Johnny was not going to be happy.

"Don’t worry Ballerina," Justin whispered in my ear, rubbing my back gently as we sat nervously outside Johnny’s office as he finished up a telephone conference with New York. I looked at Justin and smiled gently, he’d gone back to being normal around me which was great. "Everything will be okay."
"I know," I lied and rubbed my hands together apprehensively, they’d suddenly gone cold. "I’m just…" I was cut off by the door opening and a head poking out.

"J? Tiffany? Come in," it was Johnny. He stepped out of the room and pushed the door open so we could walk in. Justin helped me up, and we both smiled at Johnny. "Sorry about the wait."

"No problems," Justin said smoothly and managed to snake an arm around my waist so he could veer me into the room, "Shall we?" Johnny nodded and gestured for us to go in first.

"Go ahead," Johnny smiled and let Justin and I walk ahead of him. We entered the brightly lit room and headed for the couch that had been placed in the corner of the room for casual meetings. We sat down, Justin beside me and Johnny taking the arm chair opposite us, and waited for someone to break the silence. "So what did you kids wanna talk about?"

I looked at Justin and he gave me a small smile as I nodded for him to begin. We had agreed prior, in the car ride over here in fact, that Justin would be the one doing all the talking, unless something else came into play.

"Well Johnny..." Justin laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck with a free hand and pulled me closer to him with the other, "Uh, the thing of it is, uh, Tiff and I have got some very interesting news to share with you." I could tell he was trying as hard as he could to keep the smile from falling.

Johnny nodded and intertwined his fingers together; leaning forward on his elbows, "Go on." Justin took in a huge gulp of air and nodded, as he did so I reached for the hand that was around my waist and squeezed it for reassurance.

"Uh, well we…." He began and looked at me again, "Tiff is pregnant." Justin sighed as he spoke these last words, and quickly looked at me. I smiled at him softly before glancing at Johnny, whose expression remained the same.

"That’s great Tiffany," Johnny said and managed to produce a smile for me, "But, uh, what does this have to do with you Justin?" He looked at Justin with steel eyes and Justin gulped.

"Well, um, the baby, well its kindda mine," he replied and looked down at his shoes sheepishly, afraid to look Johnny in the eyes.

"I see." Was all Johnny said, I sighed and looked at Johnny, seeing him nodding at first, then shaking his head. "What do you mean kind of yours?"

"I mean, it is mine," Justin corrected and then began to explain the events that got us there in the first place. When he was done there was a short silence before Johnny decided to speak.

"Alright," Johnny said and looked between the two of us.

"Alright?" Justin repeated a little bit shocked at Johnny’s reaction. Johnny nodded and gave the two of us a firm look.

"Yes alright," Johnny confirmed and looked at me, "I have to say, I’m not happy about this but I guess I’ll have to be won’t I?" We both nodded before Johnny’s face produced a smile.

"Thank you Johnny," I managed to speak after a long while, Johnny nodded and untangled his hands.

"We’ll just have to make sure this gets kept under wraps until after the world tour," Johnny said and both Justin and I nodded. We understood what needed to be done in order for things to run smoothly, not only for the baby but for Justin as well.

"We understand," Justin nodded, "We’ve already planned that Tiff go away for a while, until the baby is born and I’ll visit as often as I can, when my schedule permits." I knew Justin just couldn’t cancel everything on account of me but I knew he’d try and convince Johnny to cancel a few things.

"I’m glad you two have thought about this," Johnny nodded and looked at me, "Where do you plan on going Tiffany?" I shrugged and looked up at Justin.

"Maybe back home, it’s a small town and not many people will know I’m there," I said softly and saw Johnny nod.

"That sounds like a plan," he said and looked at Justin, "You know what I need from you right?" Justin nodded and licked his lips.

"Yeah I do," he said, "But like I said to Tiff, I want to be there for her as much as possible."

"I know and I’ll see what I can do to reduce your schedule, but you know we can’t cancel everything," Johnny said and Justin nodded, "But what I need from you now is to act as if everything is normal, as if this isn’t happening. I don’t want the media to catch on and start hounding the two of you. Think you guys can do that?" I looked up at Justin, who looked down at me and smiled with reassurance before answering.

"Yeah Johnny," Justin said with a smile that I knew meant he would still be there for me and the baby, "We can try."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki