Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


After explaining feverishly to my mother that my baby’s father needed me in LA, JC and I were on the next flight out and both of us were scared shitless. We didn’t really know what to make of all this, Johnny suddenly deciding it was a good idea for Justin to announce to the world he was having a baby and at the VMA’s no less.

He was going to break the hearts of millions and in the process possibly ruin his reputation. But maybe Justin had finally convinced Johnny that he needed to come out and save both our reputations, but I highly doubted it. Part of me believed that Justin had a hidden agenda when he called upon both JC and I to accompany him to the VMA’s, and I really didn’t want to find out what that was.

"Penny for your thoughts?" JC brought me back to the present with his question, and turning to him I smiled weakly.

"Just thinking about Justin," I blushed a deep shade of crimson and JC nodded in understanding.

"Yeah I know what you mean. You thinking what his alibi is for having us at the VMA’s with him right?" JC asked and I nodded in response, "I’ve been thinking about that too. I doubt it’s anything I think he just wants the support, after all you are one of his best friends."

"Yeah, but Johnny suggested we keep this under wraps, why change his mind now and have Justin tell the world the truth, at the VMA’s no less?" I asked and JC shrugged, not knowing what to say. "I mean it’s not like we’re hiding anything, there’s nothing going on between us.

"I don’t know," JC replied in all honesty and rubbed his chin in thought, "But you know what? I bet what ever his reasons they must be good."

"Yeah well it still doesn’t convince me, this all sounds too fishy," I said, "I bet Justin found out and wanted us both to be there so he can humiliate us."

"Nah, I don’t think J is the type of guy to that," JC said with a smile, "He may get angry at times, but not that angry. Besides I doubt he’s found out yet, you know he never reads the tabloids."
"Yeah but Johnny does," I pointed out with a raised eyebrow in JC’s direction. JC shrugged and leaned back in his chair.

"I know he does and if Johnny did find out and tell Justin well then this would be either a very dumb move or a smart one on Justin’s part," JC commented and leaned back in his chair. "I mean J is either gonna rag us out in front of everyone and make himself look like an ass or he’s going to show the world he can be the supportive friend when needed and make people think he’s God’s gift again."

"I suppose," I said with a sigh and closed my eyes momentarily, "I just hope it’s the latter, if not then were going to be in big trouble once we land in LA."

Landing in LA, both of us had no idea what to expect. We were both nervous as to how Justin would react to us. Would he be calm and collected? Or would he be insanely mad? I hoped he would be the calm and collected form of himself rather than the latter.

W didn’t get to go straight to our respective homes; instead once we were picked up we were taken to Johnny’s LA office where Justin and Johnny were waiting for us. We entered Johnny’s office with apprehension, JC knocking first before we entered.

"Come in," Johnny’s voice called from the other side of the door. I took a huge gulp of air and glanced at JC. He looked over his shoulder at me and smiled supportively.

"Come on," he whispered and turned the door knob, pushing the door slightly open and stepping inside. I nodded shakily and followed suit.

"Jayce, Tiffany," Johnny greeted us with a warm smile as we entered and I was able to look around. I noticed Justin sitting in a chair opposite the large oak desk Johnny had, with his back to us. "How was your flight?"

"Hey Johnny, It was good," JC nodded with confidence before turning his attention to Justin, "Hey kid." There was a moment before anyone in the room spoke, waiting for Justin to answer JC.

"Hey Jayce," Justin turned in his chair and faced his friend, all smiles. I let out a sigh of relief. "Hey Ballerina." Justin managed to get out of his chair and push past JC to get to me, enveloping me in a huge hug.

"Uh, hi Justin," I replied, still shocked at his reaction. I looked up at him and he looked back at me, his grin reaching the corners of his eyes.

"How are you?" he asked, I could tell there was serious concern in his voice.

"I’m, uh, good," I nodded and pulled away from him, looking at JC and Johnny who both looked equally shocked.

"Well, why don’t we all sit down?" Johnny suggested, gesturing to the empty seats in front of him, not really knowing what else to say. I nodded and allowed Justin to veer me towards a chair, making it a point to sit next to me, and closely too.

"So, uh, what are we all doing here?" JC asked, and Johnny smiled at him warmly.

"Right, well as you know J has to attend the VMA’s later this week," Johnny began cutting straight to the chase. JC and I both nodded in understanding, "And well I was talking to J and he said he’s like both of you to go along with him."

"Yeah, I already told Jayce that part Johnny," Justin interrupted and Johnny nodded.

"Yes I know," Johnny said and placed his elbows on the table as he looked around the room, "Also we were wondering if you two wouldn’t mind doing a few of the TV interviews with Justin the day before." JC and I looked at each other, both of us feeling the same thing. Why would Justin want to share the spotlight with the two of us? Some thing was definitely up.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki