Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The VMA’s are always a big deal in the music industry, what with everyone trying to out do themselves or each other each year, so you could pretty much guess why I was so damn nervous. I mean, I wasn’t nervous about my dress; I had the perfect one, well my standards anyway. It was custom made by Vera Wang, Justin actually called in a favour, said he wanted me to look and feel special.

It wasn’t your usual black dress; you know how people always go cliché with those? Yeah, mine was a beautiful baby pink, with hot pink and silver embroidery. It was short, and flowed delicately around my knees, and was held up by two thin straps that were just strong enough to hold my weight. I felt and looked gorgeous. Justin hadn’t seen it, I didn’t want him to until the big night, but JC had and had assured me that Justin would love it.

Since my dress was all in order, the thing that had me shaking in my bones was what Justin had up his sleeve for that night, we hadn’t heard a word from him since we arrived back in LA, except a call from him telling me to go to Vera Wang and get a dress custom made. So both JC and I were really nervous.

"Tiff you ready to go? The limo’s here!" JC called to me as I stood in front of my mirror and checked myself once over.

"Yeah I’m coming!" I called and slipped on a pair of light pink sandals, I couldn’t wear heels because my back kept on giving in, and grabbed my baby pink clutch before walking out the door.

"Holly crap," JC muttered under his breath as I walked about and blushed slightly. I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Is it okay?" I asked him. He nodded mutely and gave a smile.

"Okay? You look gorgeous Tiff. J is gonna shit rocks," JC said and I laughed at the analogy he’d made. "Shall we? We need to go pick him up."

"Sure," I nodded and took his arm, right after he draped a baby pink shawl over my shoulders so I wouldn’t get cold. "Let’s get this over with."

 

The limo ride over to the VMA’s was very icy weird. We picked up Justin, and he still said nothing, just smiled and pretended everything was fine. I groaned and leaned back in my seat as I noticed JC and Justin both sipping on the champagne the limo company provided us, what I wouldn’t give to have a glass.

"So…" JC ventured and looked between both Justin and I. I offered him a small smile and glanced at Justin.

"So we’re going to walk the carpet first," Justin finally said after minutes of not saying anything, "Tiff you going to be okay with the press?" I offered him a strange look, wondering where he was going with this.

"Yeah I mean isn’t it kindda necessary? Walking the carpet?" I asked and Justin shook his head before glancing at JC.

"Not for you, just us celebrities have to," he said with a small smile, JC nodded in agreement, "You can just use the entrance everyone else uses."

I shook my head and leaned forward, "No it’s okay. I can handle the press; I’ll walk the carpet with you guys."

"You sure?" JC asked cutting in through Justin’s one-sided conversation with me, and I nodded.

"Yeah positive," I assured him with a smile, "Is there anything I should know before going out there?"

"Yeah, just uh…" Justin began nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, "Don’t answer any questions ok? Let Jayce and I do all the talking." I looked at him worriedly for a moment before nodded and turning to look at JC who gave me a wink. Then I knew everything would be in control.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki