Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


There were a lot of lights flashing, and a lot of people calling names. I was so shocked at it all I didn’t even realise people were even calling my name. As we got out of the limo, JC first, then Justin and then myself, both JC and Justin fought to help me out, it was like some sort of teenager fight where the boys fight over the woman they both love, except in my case one was just trying to help his pregnant friend out.

I got out of the limo and instantly felt someone wrap their arm around me and lead me down the first stretch of carpet, towards the first news crew. I looked next to me and saw Justin, and I took a huge breath in. He veered me down the carpet, which I realised then that was long as hell, and the whole time he never looked at me, just straight ahead.

As we reached the first news crew, Justin managed to look at me. He didn’t give me a reassuring smile, just a smile that I couldn’t read and for the first time that night I began to feel really scared as hell.

"Justin! Can we have a minute?" A blonde haired man, who I instantly recognised as Ryan Seacrest called out. Justin nodded and gave another smile, before directing me towards Ryan and stopping.

"Of course, anything for my favourite channel," Justin grinned. Ryan laughed and shook his head, getting ready to ask questions.

"Cool, but before I ask about the music and the show tonight, may I ask who this beautiful woman on your arm is?" Ryan questioned glancing over to me with a smile. I sighed, I had been noticed, and in no more than two minutes of hitting the carpet. "Is she a girlfriend maybe?"

"This is Tiffany," Justin smiled and then laughed; it was a hollow and cruel laugh, one that only his close friends would pick up. "And no she’s not my girlfriend, just a friend willing to support me. In fact, her real boyfriend is here, running around somewhere."

"Oh really?" Ryan’s eyebrow rose in interest and I glared at Justin in shock wondering what or who he was talking about. I had no boyfriend that I knew of, that was until I remembered JC and the tabloid rumours. "Are you the Tiffany that’s dating JC?" Ryan had turned his full attention to me, and before I knew it I had a mike thrown in my face.

I panicked and looked at Justin, who offered no support what so ever, in fact what he offered was remorse. "Uh……" I began and frantically looked around for JC, but the crowd had grown a lot in the past few minutes that it was impossible to find him.

"Yeah she is," Justin laughed, answering for me. I glared at him, ready to answer.

"Oh, so I take it you’re being very supportive of the relationship then?" Ryan asked before I could even begin to snap at Justin. Justin nodded and looked at Ryan with a smile.

"You know me, just keeping an eye on the girl while the friend goes to find himself a drink," Justin laughed bitterly and I found myself even more floored, he was painting this to be as if… I didn’t know what.

Ryan laughed along side Justin and nodded, "Yeah I know. Well I’m glad you’re willing to support."

"Yeah, well I mean that’s what friends are for right? They support you no matter what," Justin laughed and scratched the back of his neck with his free hand, "Anyways, look we gotta go hit a couple more people before my team really kills me."

"Alright man," Ryan nodded and patted Justin’s shoulder, "It was good talking to you. Maybe we can catch you at the after party for a real interview?"

"Yeah maybe," Justin laughed and smiled, "Bye."

"Bye Justin," Ryan called as we walked away, and I let out the breaths of anger I had held in. We walked a bit further before stopping and I looked up at Justin, who was talking to a new reporter, the whole incident forgotten, but I knew it wasn’t going to stay like that.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki