Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin always has this habit of not telling you or for that matter showing how he feels; it’s sort of like a bad dream. The whole time we walked the carpet, I fought for him to let go of the grasp he had on me and bolt down the carpet to the safety of the venue. But neither would he let me or did I want to in fear of looking like a complete idiot.

So when we finally did reached the end of the carpet and got inside, where we met up with JC, I finally pulled away from Justin’s grasp and glared at him.

"What?" he asked me, his eyes were trained on mine and I let out a ragged breath of air.

"What?" I repeated and placed a hand on my hip, "Did you not see yourself back there? Did you not realise what you were doing?"

"I didn’t realise that doing my job was a bad thing," Justin shrugged as if it was nothing; I took a deep breath in and resisted the urge to whack him over the head with my bag.

"Your job?" I asked and closed my eyes for a moment to let my thoughts collect, "Is that what you call belittling me in front of all those people? Your job?"

"I wasn’t belittling you," he replied and rubbed the back of his neck, I rolled my eyes at him and waited for more, "I was just answering the questions I was asked, it’s what I do."

"Really?" I asked and laughed harshly, he winced at the sound. "Because you could have fooled me."

"Well what do you want me to say?" he asked, and I was kind of shocked by his sudden urge to question me. I glared at him, and noticed for the first time how angry he was. "I’m not happy about this Tiff."

"About what Justin?" I questioned, but I knew what he was talking about, "You’re not happy about lies that you read in the papers?"

"No, I’m not happy about the fact that Jayce told me he wasn’t interested in you then he has the nerve to parade down…" he began but I didn’t even let him finish the sentence that came from his mouth.

"Don’t even think of blaming JC," I snapped and glared at Justin, "This is all your fault."

"My fault?" he basically shrieked, and I nodded, noticing the few people that had gathered around us.

"Well wasn’t it your bright idea to send JC to come check on me while you were too God damn busy to do it yourself?" I asked with anger spilling off my lips, Justin glanced down at his feet. "Yeah it was, so stop acting as if it was all his fault alright? It was yours because you didn’t even have the common courtesy to come check up on me and the baby like you said you would, instead you had to send one of your friends to do it for you."

"Uh, can I say something?" JC’s voice broke into our little argument, and I had almost forgotten he was there. Both Justin and I turned to face him, not saying a word and he nodded. "She’s right J."

"What?" Justin questioned JC with a little more than shock. JC nodded and glanced in my direction.

"I only went because you asked me to go check up on her," JC stated and took a step towards us, "I went because I knew my best friend needed me, and I wanted to help you out in any way I could. I mean after the last time…"

"The last time? Is that how you’re justifying your actions now Jayce?" Justin asked, interrupting JC. I frowned and took a step towards Justin.

"Oh come off it Justin," I snapped, even shocking myself as the two boys turned to face me with shock.

"Excuse me?" Justin asked, his voice was barely a whisper.

"I said come off it," I repeated and glared at him, "You had no right to parade us like you did out there, you know you didn’t."

"I had every right," he replied and crossed his arms over his chest. I nodded and rolled my eyes, copying his stance.

"Really? Since when? Since you just decided you had no more time for anyone and when you did it was just to rag on them for just doing what you asked them to?" I spat back. Justin glared at me, then at JC before answering. "It’s always like this Justin, you are always being a hypocrite."

"I’m not," he replied and clenched his jaw at me, "I’m just reacting to what I read. I asked Jayce to go down and see you yeah, but I didn’t ask him to go and make a bloody spectacle out of me."

"Is that what you call it? A spectacle?" I asked angrily, "You call him just being nice to me a spectacle?"

"No, I’m calling him going around and parading you off as his own a spectacle," Justin snapped back.

"No one was parading anyone Justin," JC interrupted, both Justin and I looked at JC, almost forgetting he had been there. "Except you."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Justin asked, glaring at JC who just sighed with a shrug.

"You know what it means Justin," JC said and looked at me, and for a moment I saw an unreadable look pass through his eyes.

"I don’t, why don’t you enlighten us? Like you always do?" Justin asked with a smirk, knowing that whatever JC had to say would be either good or really crap.

"Do you really want me to? Do you really want me to explain to everybody here why you get so hysterical if someone steps within an inch of Tiff but are scared to do any shit yourself?"

"What?" Justin and I asked both at the same time, I seemed to be the most confused one of the two of us.

"Justin, what is he talking about?" I asked and looked at Justin with a raised eyebrow. Justin looked back at me and shrugged notchantly.

"I don’t know Tiff," he said simply and glared at JC, "I don’t know how we got on this topic to begin with and I don’t know what shit he’s been smoking but…"

"Ladies and Gentlemen can you please begin making your way inside the auditorium so the ceremony can begin," a voice called over the speakers, interrupting Justin in mid-sentence. We all looked around and I for one took a deep breath of relief, before pushing past both JC and Justin into the auditorium, still confused at what JC had said.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki