Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I refused to talk to Justin the whole show, and for most part I tried to ignore JC too. But JC hadn’t really done that much to annoy me; he’d only revealed truths that were being hidden from me.

I sat in between the two boys, but I really wish I wasn’t, because every now and then I would be subject to glares from Justin who tried the whole night to apologize but didn’t really make the effort.

When he won his award, I didn’t get up and congratulate him, and I saw the hurt in his eyes that soon resided to defeat. JC got up, but Justin ignored him and walked up to the stage to get the award. The entire area could sense the tension between the three of us. During his acceptance speech, Justin tried again to make amends, but it didn’t turn out the way he wanted it to, and I ended up rolling my eyes at him almost half the time.

By the end of the evening we were all pretty much tired and angry at each other, but JC and Justin still had obligations to fill out, and wanted me to go with them. On the limo ride back to where ever we were going, I remained silent.

"Tiff, come on talk to me," Justin begged, he sat opposite me and was looking at e with saddened eyes. I sighed heavily and looked out the window, away from him so I could be distracted. "I said I was sorry."

"Sorry isn’t enough this time Justin," I said softly, and still refused to look at him, "I wish for once you’d stop letting your ego get in the way and actually believe me when I tell you something."

"I do believe you," he lied and I rolled my eyes. I turned to face him and tucked my feet under me, resting one arm behind me on top of the seat and leaning my chin on it. There was silence for a while and I thought about my life so far, how much I had been through and how many fights with Justin I had had in the past few months and I realised I just didn’t want to deal with it right now.

"Just take me home," I whispered and looked at Justin.

"But we were supposed…" he began but I shook my head and glared at him.

"Just take me home," I repeated with a bit of anger to my voice, "Now." He sighed, and rubbed his face with his hand before nodding and turning to tap on the window that divided us from the driver.

"Mac?" he called to the driver, "Uh, change of plans we’re gonna take Tiff home then head for the after parties ok?"

"Sure thing Mr. Timberlake," the driver called back and the divider went back up, Justin turned back to face me and offered me a small smile.

"Ok, we’re taking you home," he said softly and I nodded before turning back to look out the window.

"Thanks."

As I got home, and entered my apartment Justin tried to follow me I, but I stopped him.

"No," I said softly turning to him and closing the door slightly as he tried to walk in after me.

"Tiff come on, we need to talk," Justin said with a whisper. I nodded but still didn’t allow him to come in.

"I know but not tonight," I said looking at him, "I just need time to think Justin."

"Think about what Tiff?" Justin asked, I could sense a hint of anger to his voice. "This is important."

"I know it is Justin," I snapped and shook my head, "Just go okay? Go to your parties and come back tomorrow when we’re both in a better mood."

"But…" he began and rubbed his chin.

"No Justin," I said and began closing the door, "Just go alright? Just go."

I didn’t hear from Justin for a few days after the VMA’s, and the noise around JC and I died down. I was grateful to be able to go outside and not have my picture taken, it was sort of a relief for me.

About a week after the VMA’s I decided to move back home permanently, and didn’t tell Justin. I didn’t think there was much of a need seeing as he hadn’t tried to contact me for a while.

"So you sure you’re going to be okay?" JC asked, as I waited for my flight to go back home. I nodded and allowed him to hug me.

"Yeah thanks," I said pulling away from him, "Thanks for everything."

"No problems," JC smiled and looked towards the overhead flight information, "I think your flight is boarding."

"I think so too," I nodded, as an overhead announcement was made for us to board the flight. "So I’ll see you soon?"

"Yeah, I’ll come down as soon as my schedule opens up," JC grinned and took my bag for me as we headed for the gate, "Are you sure you don’t want me to tell Justin?"

I shook my head and hugged him one last time as we reached the gate, "No. If he wants to find me he can do it on his own. You’ve helped him out too much for his own good, and he’s been less than grateful."

"I know, but he’s still my friend," JC said with a sigh and I nodded.

"I know, but he had no right to treat both of us the way he did," I said and took my bag from JC, "So I guess I’ll see you."

"Yeah definitely," he said and placed a hand on my shoulder, "See you Tiff, and call if there’s anything yeah?"

"Of course," I said with a smile, "Definitely."

"Cool, well I guess you better go," JC said and looked at the flight attendant who was standing near-by looking annoyed. "Bye."

"Bye," I whispered and offered him another smile, "And again thanks."

"You’re welcome," he laughed and shook his head, "Now go before you miss your flight."

I laughed and handed my boarding pass to the flight attendant, who checked it and allowed me to board, I turned and faced JC one last time, "Bye."

"So how were the VMA’s?" My mother asked me as she took my bag from me and we walked towards her maroon sedan. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily, I really didn’t want to talk about it.

"They went…" I began and let my eyes wander over to a poster that was hanging on one of the walls of the long term parking lot.

"And how was Justin? Josh?" she asked, she had insisted on calling JC Josh ever since she met him.

"They’re okay. Fighting as usual," I replied sarcastically as we reached the car. She nodded and opened up the trunk.

"Justin didn’t take the article too lightly then I gather?" she asked cautiously. I nodded and walked around to the passenger side.

"Yeah, he was shall we say angry?" I replied and opened the door up before climbing inside. She clicked her tongue as she climbed into the driver’s side and started the car.

"Have you spoken to him?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Not since the awards," I replied and buckled my seat belt before turning to face the window. "Can we go now?"

"Sure," she smiled and backed out of the parking spot. She waited until we had exited the parking area before speaking again. "Will he still be willing to be involved?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her, looking at her. She smiled wryly before answering.

"Is he still willing to be involved, pay the doctor’s bills and all that?" she asked, and I sighed heavily before shrugging.

"I don’t know," I said softly and looked back out the window at the passing scenery, "We haven’t really spoken in a while."

"Oh," she nodded and continued driving in silence, "Have you tried calling him?"

"What? No mom I haven’t," I said a bit angry that she would ask that, "Besides he was supposed to call me."

"And he never did?" she asked and I shook my head.

"No mom," I sighed, "He never did."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki