Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The music was going, and I was dancing. I was also drunk, and I was with Justin who seemed to be having the time of his life as we danced together letting our bodies mix and melt as one.

As we danced, I knew I had been a horrible friend to Justin the past few weeks. Blocking him out as well as everything else. My life had come to a crashing halt ever since I had found Jay and that girl, and in the progress everything had stopped for me.

The only thing that had kept me going was my dancing, and the concern Justin had shown even though he had no clue what had happened. Even though I hadn’t shown it, I was happy that at least someone cared, even if that someone was the best friend whom I had never said anything to.

"You’re blocking me out again Ballerina," Justin’s smooth voice came in my ear. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw myself looking into his blue eyes. I smiled sheepishly and took a sip of the drink in my hand.

"Sorry," I answered and finished my drink. "I need another drink." He nodded and took my hand as we weaved out way to the crowed bar.

"Hey!" He called to the bar tender and placed an order for a rum and coke for him and a cosmopolitan for me before turning his attention back to me. "So why’d you wanna get drunk tonight?"

"Can’t a girl go out with her friend’s for a good time?" I laughed hauntingly, brushing off his comment but he wouldn’t drop it.

"They can if they haven’t been brushing them off for the past few weeks," Justin commented as the bartender brought us our drinks. I grabbed my drink and took a swig, while shaking my head.

"I’m not brushing you off Justin," I lied and got ready to head back out to the dance floor. "Besides, I’ve just been busy."

"If you say so," he replied taking a sip of his drink and looking out onto he dance floor. "That’s just not the vibe I’ve been getting that’s all."

"Whatever," I shrugged and finished off my drink. "I’m ready to go out there you coming?" He shrugged and I sighed. "Okay, I’ll see you later." And without so much as another word to him I headed out back onto the dance floor, leaving Justin watching me with confusion.

"Tiff, come on you’ve had too much to drink," Justin’s voice said in my ear a few hours later. I felt his arm around my waist as he veered me away from the guy I was dancing with; I think his name was Tad or something.

"No I haven’t," I protested and tried to pry myself out of his grip. Justin pulled me back to him firmly and continued walking.

"Yes you have Tiff. End of story," Justin answered as he led me to the table where Trace and a few of his other friends were and pried the drink out of my hands. "I’m taking you home before you get yourself into some shit. I’ll see you later guys."

"See ya J," the one with icy blue eyes said the one’s whose name I knew and had seen before but couldn’t place.

"I know you," I said with a slur pointing at him, "And you too!" I pointed to the other guys at the table and laughed, Justin rolled his eyes as the guy with ice blue eyes looked at Justin.

"I think you better take her back to your place J," he nodded and looked at me, "It was nice meeting you Tiff."

"You too!" I called as Justin pulled me away.

"See you guys. Come on Ballerina, let’s go," he said in my ear and pulled me away. I sighed in defeat and let him drag me out of the club.

"You’re a meanie," I told him as I stumbled out of the club as he steadied me with his arm.

"Why? Because I want to make sure you won’t make an even more of an ass of yourself?" Justin laughed and shook his head. "Girl you’re crazy." I laughed at his comment as we shunned from flashing lights and he pulled me into his car.

"I’m not crazy," I informed him with a pointed finger as he climbed into the driver’s seat. He laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah you are," he said and leaned over to me to help me buckle my seat belt. "Buckle up."

"Can’t we go back for one more dance?" I whined as he clicked the seat belt into place and turned the car on. He shook his head and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Nope, not tonight sorry," he said, and kept his eyes on the road. "Try getting some sleep, we won’t be home for about thirty minutes, you can sleep off some of that alcohol." I laughed at his comment, but before I could reply I felt my eyes closing as the car cruised down the highway smoothly.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki