Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Okay Ballerina wake up." I felt someone shaking me awake about thirty minutes later, and as I opened my eyes I seemed to forget where I was for a moment.

"Wha... Justin?" I was confused and he chuckled lightly before nodding his head and unbuckling the seat belt.

"Yeah it’s me," he confirmed and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Come on we’re here."
"Here?" I asked and let him help me up.

"Yeah my place," he said as I stood up. "You’re too drunk to go home, so you’re staying with me tonight."

"I’m not drunk," I protested noticing my voice was still slightly slurred. He laughed with a nod, but I pushed myself away and tried to stand up alone without much success.

"Whoa," Justin called and grabbed my waist again. "Come on, let me get you inside before you fall over and crack your head open."

"Cameron isn’t going to mind?" I asked with a laugh. Justin shrugged and didn’t answer as he led me inside and helped me into one of his many guest rooms a few minutes later.

"Okay Tiff," he nodded and helped me sit on the bed. "I think you still need more sleep."

"No I’m fine," I argued with a yawn and Justin smiled.

"Uh, uh sure you are," he nodded, "Wait here I’ll be right back." I opened my mouth to say something before he hurried out of the room and came back a few minutes later with some clothes in his hands. "Here, some of my old sweats you can sleep in." I took them gratefully and held out my hand to him.

"Help me to the bathroom so I can dress," I said, he helped me up and led me to the bathroom that joined the room and let me change. A few minutes later I came out again and collapsed onto the bed with help from Justin. "Thanks."

"No problems," he smiled once I was in the bed. He looked at me with confusion, and I yawned.

"What?" I asked him, trying not to let my eyes drift shut.

"What happened tonight Tiff?" he asked finally with a frown. I shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I asked yawning again and looking at him.

"I mean, what happened to make you drink like a fish tonight and act as if the world didn’t exist?" he questioned, I stopped and averted my eyes, all of a sudden becoming very sober. The tears threatened to fall again. I knew I should tell him, I just didn’t know if I wanted to.

I knew Justin didn’t really warm up to Jay, in fact he’d told me for sometime that he knew Jay was a fishy character and I’d brushed him off. Now if Justin found out what happened he would feel smug, and know he was right.

"Jay and I broke off the engagement," I whispered, finally giving in and closing my eyes tightly.

"What? Why?" he asked in shock and I shrugged wiping away a tear as I did so.

"I found him with another woman," I barely whispered. Justin looked at me, his eyes suddenly filling up with concern.

"Oh Tiff I’m so sorry," he said with sincerity. "When did this happen?"

"The night you told me I got in for the video," I whispered slowly, and dared to look at him.

"Shit," he responded and brushed a hair out of my eyes. "I can’t believe it Tiff."

"Yeah well you better because it’s real," I answered and closed my eyes. "You happy?"

"Happy for what?" he asked and I sighed.

"For the fact that you were right, Jay was fishy," I retorted with a frown. Justin sighed as I opened my eyes to look at him.

"No Tiff," he whispered and leaned forward to kiss my forehead. "I’m sorry Ballerina."

"Me too," I responded, he smiled.

"You wanna talk about it?" he asked, I shook my head and heard him sigh. "Okay then, but if you do.."

"Yeah," I nodded as I watched him get up, "I know where to go. Good night Justin."

"Night Tiff," he answered and headed for the door before turning one last time to face me. "I’m sorry Ballerina, I really am."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki