Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I woke up I think a few hours later and checked the clock. It was around seven in the morning; I sighed and closed my eyes listening for a sound other than my head spinning in my head.

In the distance, if I strained my ears enough I heard the soft mummer of a shower, and after listening for about ten minutes I got up. I stumbled out of bed and into the hallway and as my feet left the room I was in I heard a tune flowing down the corridors.

It was Justin singing an unknown melody to himself, thinking that no one could hear and I smiled at it. The thought of him being in the happiness that he was in, without a care in the world unlike me, gave me some inkling of hope.

I sighed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, letting his voice run through my mind as I made my way down stairs and into his kitchen. Even there, as I made myself a strong cup of coffee I could still hear him singing. And as I poured myself a cup and sat down at his massive table, his voice came closer and closer until it was right outside the doorway, where it stopped.

"Hey, you’re up." I looked up from my cup and above the steam, saw Justin leaning against the doorframe freshly showered. I smiled weakly at him before answering.

"Um, yeah I’m up," I replied and took a sip of my coffee. "Are you going to eat anything?" He ignored my question and walked into the room, placing himself in one of the chairs opposite me before speaking.

"Are you okay?" he asked, and I frowned in confusion for a moment forgetting what he was talking about before it registered in my mind.

"Oh, um, yeah I’m alright. I guess," I laughed a little out of nervousness and took another long sip.

"You ready to talk about it now?" he questioned, not pushing me. I looked at him and shrugged. "I mean if you don’t wanna it’s okay…"

"No it’s not that," I quickly cut in and put the cup down on the table where it made a soft thud. "It’s just that… I don’t know where to begin; I wouldn’t know where to begin." He offered me a sympathetic smile and nodded.

"I know where you’re coming from," he said and leaned across the table to take my hand. I knew what he was talking about. "I mean after I found out about Britney and Wade…" His voice trailed off, and I wondered if he would continue, he didn’t.

"Yeah, that’s the worst part," I agreed to his unspoken comment, as I pulled my hand away from his, "Finding the person you thought was your whole life, body and soul with another, just throwing it away as if it doesn’t mean anything."

"Yeah it is," he nodded, and I saw his eyes glimmer with tears, "But it also gives you the chance to start over again, and not make the same mistakes as before."

I nodded, and there was a silence before anyone said anything. Each of us contemplating our own thoughts, our own lives, and our own heart ache.

"How did you… You know?" I asked after a while and looked at him. He smiled, but offered me a shrug.

"I guess, I just did," he answered looking down at the table and making traces of unknown things on the surface with his finger. "You learn to fend for yourself in those situations, but you also learn to talk."

"And did you?" I asked sipping at my luke warm coffee. "Did you talk about it, to anyone?"

"Yeah I did," he sighed and stopped what he was doing to look at me, "And it helped."

"I suppose it would," I acknowledged and wondered if it would do the same to me.

"It did, because I let go of all the pain that was hollered up in my chest," he said as he read my thoughts. I looked at him, and noticed his eyes wandering across the room as if he were remembering something.

"You think it’d work for me?" I asked softly breaking his thoughts. He looked up at me and nodded slowly.

"Yeah," he whispered, "If it worked for me then it can work for anybody."

I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my head against the chair. I wondered if he was right, if things could work out for me as well as it did him. I heard him move, and when I opened my eyes again he was sitting next to me. Gazing at me intensely.

"Tiff, I know you may be hesitant but talking does help," he told me and offered me a smile. I nodded and let him continue. "I know it does, but it takes time and if you want I can give you that time." He reached over and took my hand, before pulling me into a tight hug. I felt my arms wrap around him and closed my eyes tightly, maybe I could do this.

"I would like that," I whispered into his ear, he pulled back slightly and smiled before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I know," he answered and I looked at him, knowing what he meant.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki