Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


We arrived back at my apartment and the sun was just about coming down, we had stopped on the way over for a coffee and managed to get back to my place without any troubles. Justin sighed and opened his door, and before I knew it he was helping me out and giving a signal to Mike letting him know he’d call when he was ready to leave. Justin took my hand and lead me to the elevators and into the apartment.

"Well here we are," Justin said gesturing around him as if it was his place. I nodded and reached for my bag when I realised I’d left it at the shoot. I groaned loudly.

"Shit, my bag," I grumbled and kicked off my shoes, "It had all my stuff in it, including my wallet. Fuck."

"It’s okay," Justin said helping me steady myself as I took off my shoes before removing his own, "I’ll have someone bring it over later ok?"

"Thanks," I said and looked up at him, "For everything."

"No problems," he replied with a small smile of his own and straightening out, "So now what?"

"Now I need to sit and de-stress," I stated and headed past him into the kitchen and into the cabinet above the sink, "Drink?"

"Tiff…" Justin said as I pulled out two wine glasses.

"What?" I asked placing the glasses down on the counter top and turning around to face him. He had his arms crossed over his chest and was leaning against the table giving me a firm look.

"I don’t think drinking is the way to solve the problem," he stated and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well then, we have different views on that," I replied and seared through the kitchen for some wine, "I think it is the perfect solution to this problem, it’ll help us relax."

"We can relax without alcohol. We could just sit and munch on some popcorn and watch a movie?" he suggested and I shook my head as I opened up the bottle of wine I had found lying by the bread bin and poured it into the glasses and handed one to him.

"Bottoms up," I said and took a gulp of my drink before he could say anything. He sighed and took a sip reluctantly.

"Yeah," he grumbled and pushed himself off the table, "Let’s go sit ok?"

"Ok, let’s go," I said and grabbed the bottle, following him out of the room. He eyed it but said nothing as we both plonked ourselves down on the couch in exhaustion.

Okay so I gave up on the drink a long time ago, I think it was because Justin had been very negative to me if I took another sip. So as I reluctantly put down my last glass Justin looked at me with a small smile and moved closer to me.

"So..." he began and ran a hand over his newly shaven head. I really wondered why he did it, shaving his head, because to be honest I really found myself liking him without it shaved. "Sorry about all the stress you went through today."

"It was nothing," I lied and shrugged it off. Justin sighed and shook his head.

"No it was something," he repeated and looked down at his hands, "I should have had tighter security on set; I knew there’d be a way…"

"He talked to my mother Justin," I cut him off with a sympathetic look; "There’s no way you could have prevented that. He knew where I’d be from her, what compelled him to want to talk is another thing I can’t explain."

"I know but.." he stated and I shook my head again, this time it was me moving closer.

"No buts J," I said and looked at him, "It was a fated mistake."

 

"Yeah but it was a mistake I could have helped avoid nonetheless," Justin said and I smiled at him, knowing he really did feel bad for what had happened.

"Justin, you couldn’t have even if you knew he would come. You know how Jay is like. He can manipulate his way into anything," I said and reached over to place a hand on his arm. Justin nodded and offered me a small smile.

"Yeah he sis," Justin said and slowly placed his hand over mine. "Do you remember how he talked you guys into the VMA after party that one year?"

I laughed and nodded, "Yeah I do, he had everyone believe you were my twin brother even though they knew you weren’t." Justin laughed as well as he thought of the memory and then raised his chin so he could look me in the eye.

"I know, but you know what? I’m kindda glad we’re not related," Justin said, I looked at him with confusion, prompting him to explain. He smiled and continued, "Coz then I wouldn’t be able to do this." And before I knew what was happening he had kissed me.

Next thing I remember from that night was me stumbling into bed with Justin, and I guess you could say it wasn’t one of the finest moments of our friendship. In fact I don’t really understand why it happened, but I think it may have something to do with the fact that we were both high with emotion and I had a bit of alcohol in me.

Another thing that was so clear in my mind was the way his bare skin felt against mine. I felt right, perfect almost. And I somehow fit so well with him, with our bodies together as one I felt content.

But even so, we didn’t talk much at all that night or the morning after. In fact, waking up the next morning I felt my stomach drop as I woke up to an empty room and silence.

I sat up and rubbed my head and looked around. The side of the bed he’d been in last night was empty, and the bed was almost made say for the part with me in it. His clothes were gone and so was he, without so much as a note to explain where or why he had disappeared.

So I went on with my life, waiting for him to call but he didn’t. For a week he never called, and the only communication I had with his side of the world was the call I got from Trace saying the shoot had been rescheduled for the week after and if I was willing to run up.

Of course I was willing, and I told Trace that, even though my heart was telling me I wasn’t. I wasn’t ready to see him, and hear what he would say to me. I guess a part of me was afraid, and I had every right to be. I was afraid that he’d tell me the one thing I didn’t want to hear. That I wasn’t good enough, that what had happened had only happened out of pity.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki