What Goes Around Comes Around... by anabelle21


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Well here is my next chapter please feel free and share your thoughts. thanks so much..
Ch. 2 Tuesday Aug. 12, 2006

"Ana are you ready or what?"

"Yes Chris I am almost ready can I get a lil patience today. I am self preparing for Justin Timberlake questions today."

"Girl will you for the love of all that is holy drop it. Besides Kel is on her way."

"And who is coming with her?"

"Who else would JC."

"Just great I wish I didn’t decide to join this fucking industry. Every fucking corner I turn he’s there or someone who knows him is there."

"Ana what is your problem today you are especially moody."

"Because today is one of my biggest in this industry and its going to be tainted by questions of his holiness. I can say no comment all I want and they are just going to keep asking."

"Well then you do what you have to do when fielding questions pertaining to he who shall not be named."

"So Kel how is she holding up?"

"J are you serious she’s a freaken mess. All the hard work leading up today has went down the drain."

"What do you mean?"

"She should be happy I mean this is a day every artist looks forward to. All that’s on her mind is answering questions about the relationship she once had with you."

"I knew that was going to happen I was trying my best for it not to but it did. I wish she would just let me talk to her."

"Yeah I am sure if you try and get near her she’ll kill you. Chris says she’s especially moody today."

"Man I wish I could do something to help her. But we both know she’s not going to let that happen."

"Im sorry Justin if things had ended differently then there might have been a chance."

"I know Kel your trying to be nice but if I hadn’t cheated."

 

Oct. 1,1999 Monday

"Hey girl how are classes going?"

"Being on the basketball team, keeping my grades up, and having a part time job. Girl I don’t know what to do. I think my job is going to have to go."

"Girl you’re my idol I wish I had the ethic you do."

"So how are your classes going?"

"You know what they are going really well I wasn’t sure I was going to like it."

"Yeah im going to have to talk with my tia about my job. I knew it was going to be hard but girl im killing myself."

"Well this weekend how bout we finally hit up one of the hot spots?"

"You know what I normally would say no but I need a break. Im so in."

"Ok after you talk to your tia."

"Yeah I know that dreaded conversation. Talk to you later girl."

"Alrighty."

Ana had been living in LA for the three months or so and loved every minute of it. She had gotten a job at this record label answering phones. But she was sure she was going to quit. With school and basketball it was hard enough and she spent the majority of her day stressing. She just hoped that her aunt and her boss understand.

"Hi Ana how’s your day going?"

"Hi Mr. Wright I need to talk with you."

"Ok go ahead and come in."

"Thank you."

"So what did you need to talk about."

"Well one of the stipulations to getting my tia’s house was to hold down a job. But with my requirements for school and basketball its getting a little hard. I love working here everyone is so friendly but I think im going to have to put my two weeks in. I wish I didn’t have to but I think its going to be necessary."

"Oh ana I am sorry to hear this could you hold one second please. Ok send him in. Im really sorry about this one of my clients needs to see me."

"Oh sure that’s not a problem do you want me to step out."

"Oh no it shouldn’t take me long you can stay."

"Johnny I really need those extra tickets."

"Justin I already told you its not possible. Now could this wait im in a meeting in case you didn’t notice."

"Oh im so sorry Ana is that you."

"Oh Justin hi how have you been."

"Johnny this is your new employee."

"Wait how do you know each other."

"This is the girl we all told you about."

"Oh my hell ana you are pretty famous with these guys."

"Oh wow so ok now im a little embarrassed."

"So like I said johnny I think it would be best if I put my two weeks in."

"Wait your quitting why?"

"Its just my commitment to school and basketball is really stressing me out. Working here is great I love it but school is my number one priority."

"Ana I understand that thanks for being mature about this. The girls I tend to hire are here well for these guys. You were one of the best im going to hate seeing you go."

"Believe me johnny im going to miss it. I really enjoyed working for you."

"Well if at any time you need a job come back here I will make sure and find you something."

"Thanks johnny you were the easy one now I need to tell my aunt."

"No problem I’ll see you tomorrow."

"Yes I’ll see you tomorrow."

Ana knew the name sounded familiar but for the most part she hadn’t seen not one of the guys. She very rarely went into johnnys office so she never saw the pics. But seeing justin again kind of scared her. The feelings she felt that nite at the concert were coming back. She knew he was out in la but figured if she never came into contact with shed be ok. Now things were different he saw her and now knew hed become a part of her life.

"I remember you telling me her name j but I had no clue this was her."

"Damn shes still beautiful."

"Arent you going to go after her. You know I can’t give you her information."

"Oh yeah by johnny."

"Bye j."

"ana wait hey wait up!"

"Oh hey justin how are you doing?"

"Look um I really liked you and wish you hadn’t run off like you did."

"Yeah im sorry about that its just I got really nervous. So how have you been?"

"Going crazy thinking about you. I have really been thinking about you. A photographer had found this picture of us at the sound check. I’ve held on to it since the day I met you."

"Wow justin I didn’t think I had that much of an effect on you."

"But you see you did your this girl who is unlike any other then I have ever met."

"Thank you justin that means a lot coming from you."

"Look do you have any plans tonight?"

"Actually yeah I have plans with kel."

"Oh really."

"Why?"

"Well I was wondering if you’d like to come out to dinner with us.?"

"You know here is my number give me a call around six thats when I get home and I can ask kel what she thinks."

"Yeah ok I will do that."

"Ok talk to you later."

Ana couldn’t believe she had just given the Justin Timberlake her number. She had never in her life done that kind of thing. All day long she avoided guys at school. She just wanted to work hard and play basketball even harder. She really didn’t some guy or any guy for that matter coming between her and her dreams.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki