Not That Innocent by Whisper


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


She stared at the red hotel door, the number 336 embedded in gold on its face. She took a deep, steadying breath before she reached up and knocked. There was silence. She sighed in relief and turned to walk away.

“And where exactly do you think you’re going?” Her eyes closed in despair. She turned around to see him staring at her, his arms crossed over his chest. His deep, angered eyes directed at her.

“I- uhhh…” she was shocked to see a devilish smile spread across his lips and he moved closer to her. He walked her slowly backwards until her back hit the wall.

“Well?” he asked.

“Ummm… I… well, me and uhhh…”

He smiled brightly and leaned in closely to whisper in her ear, his warm breath making the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. “Do you always stutter like that, or is it just me making you speechless?” She looked up at him in shock.

“E-excuse me?”

“You heard me.”

“I did but I… I don’t know what you are talking about.”

He ran his hand down her cheek. “Yes you do.”

She looked at him strangely as he followed his hand over her face. “What are you doing?”

He ignored her inquiry and continued examining her face. He was amazed by the smoothness and how baby soft it was. His fingers finally landed on her lips. Her lips were defiantly the most dangerous part of her body at that point. He slid over them, testing their texture. He licked his own lips absently, not noticing the way she was looking at him.

“JC… Are you ok?”

“Never been better…” he breathed, his voice airy and quiet.

“Ummm… Justin and Chris, I mean Joey are-“

“Shhh…” he whispered, putting his fingers to her lips. His eyes wandered to hers and that dreamy look enveloped his features once again. Her blue eyes sparkled brightly, a sparkle he didn’t see out of her very often.

“But I ummm… they’re waiting for me.”

“Let them wait.”

“Yeah but they wanted us to go out with them to a club.”

“Ok.”

“And I was supposed to go see if you wanted to come too.”

“Uh huh.”

“And then you came out and were all… weird.”

“Sure was.”

“So… do you want to come?” She shook her head in embarrassment and moved quickly to fix her slip up, while JC’s smile only got bigger. “I mean go? With me? I mean us? To the… club?” She brought her hands to her head.

JC pushed them away gently. “I do.”

“Do what?” she asked, her confused state evident from her face. ‘Damn did she look cute when she was having her blonde moments…’ he thought.

“Come,” he answered.

“WHAT?”

He chuckled. “With you. I’ll come anywhere with you.” Her mouth dropped but she quickly recovered and tried to act normal.

“Ummm… Ok… Well, we’re leaving in… uhhh…” she racked her brain trying to remember what Justin was telling her only minutes before. She silently cursed the power he had over her whenever he was near.

“An hour? Half an hour? Ten minutes?” he tried.

“Yeah.”

“Yeah what?”

“Half hour. I mean, like 20 minutes now.”

“Ok.”

She looked up at him. “Do you plan on letting me move anytime today?”

“I planned on it… but the more I think about that plan… the less appealing it seems.” She could feel her eyebrows rise once again.

“I ummm… ok but Justin and Joey…”

“I’m sure they won’t mind.”

“Yeah but…”

“Shhh…” His eyes drifted to her lips again.

“So then what do you want to do?” she asked.

“Oh I’m sure I can think of something more…” He looked into her eyes; loving every second of the torture he was dishing her. “Entertaining…” Her mouth dropped.

“I ummm… ok… I mean… Joey and Justin…”

He laughed and held a finger up. Not removing his body from hers, he pulled his cell phone out of his back pocket and was soon talking to Justin.

“We’re not going tonight… uh huh… yeah… ok, I’ll tell her…” he winked at her. “Ok… Talk to you tomorrow Justin.” He hung up and smiled at her. “He says goodnight.”

“Ummm… ok but what about Joey and-“

“I’m sure Justin will tell him.” She noticed his eyes had moved back to her lips and she couldn’t imagine what was going on in that mind of his.

“Yeah but I still feel kinda bad for breaking our plans.”

“I’m starting to think that you really don’t want to spend time with me tonight…”

“Oh but I do! I just…”

“Then why are we still standing here?”

“Because I uhhh…”

“Do you really have an answer?”

“Yeah. I do I just-“ He leaned in suddenly and covered her lips with his. She kept talking for a few seconds before she gave in. He leaned back with a smile and chuckled softly when he saw her face. Without saying a word, he took her hand and led her back into his room. She was a little nervous; he had changed attitudes so quickly. Only ten minutes ago he was screaming at his publicist for printing some untrue facts about the guys to keep their “wholesome” image. He took both of her hands and pulled her back with him. He gently laid her on the bed and then climbed in next to her. She was confused by his actions.

“JC… What are you doing?” He bit his lip and began to trace the side of her face again. Her eyes were drawn to his lips; the way his perfect white teeth tugged at them to express that he was in deep thought.

“You are so beautiful,” he whispered.

She was a little taken aback by his comment. “I um… thanks…” She mentally slapped herself for her stupidity.

He chuckled. “You’re welcome.” He looked into her eyes again. “You ready?”

Her eyes merged in confusion. “For what?” He laughed and used her shock to his advantage and leaned down, hovering mere centimeters from her mouth.

“Are you ready?” he repeated. She sighed in frustration.

“What are you talking about?” He leaned in even closer in possible, his lips only slightly touching hers. Her eyes focused on them, and she leaned in but he pulled back.

“Not yet…” he whispered. She fell back.

“What?” she said in frustration. He smiled and leaned in, finally kissing her. His bottom lip enveloped hers and his lips soon closed over hers. The lips she had dreamed about for all these months were finally being put to action… And it was better than any dream she could imagine.

His kisses were soft and slow at first and he closed his lips to deny her push to move further. He kissed the side of her face and started to move down to her neck. She tensed when she felt his tongue flick at her neck. He sucked it softly, teasing her skin before moving onto her shoulder. He pulled the fabric of her shirt down lower but it just moved back up. Smiling devilishly he lifted her shirt up over her head then continued his path down to her stomach. She giggled softly when she felt his tongue slide against her navel, pulling the top of her pants down slightly. He smiled when he heard her giggle and moved back up her body, his hands staying at her waist. He stared down into her eyes. His body was stretched out on hers and nothing felt so right than their slight embrace.

He twisted his legs with her own but when that position didn’t work out, he lifted her leg over his waist and smiled when he looked back to see her dreamy look. He leaned down to kiss her again as his fingers gently massaged her hips. This time he allowed them to deepen the kiss. Her head tilted to deepen the pressure and he groaned slightly when he felt her tongue flick the inside of his mouth. Her hands roamed from his back and up to his head where her fingers entwined with his hair, her soft tugging driving him crazy. He pushed up against her and took control of the kiss, his tongue tracing her bottom lip. She started to lift his shirt over his head and he leaned back, straddling her on her waist as he let her feel up his tough chest. He smiled devilishly and leaned back in, now at an even faster force than before because of their little break to catch their breath. He started to unbutton her jeans. “I’ll ask one more time… Are you ready?”

She smiled. “Not as innocent as they want you to be huh?” He raised an eyebrow.

“You have no idea…”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki