Non-celebrity by Wittylyricst27


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I know i have another story but i got this idea and i thought you'd enjoy it.

She sat at the table by the back in the diner, having ordered already she took a sip of her lemonade and checked her cell for any missed calls or texts, seeing nothing she placed it back into her pocket of her shorts and than looked around the diner.

 

It was pretty empty for lunchtime but she guessed that she had gotten there pretty early, either that or it was because it was a Wednesday and not a Saturday or Sunday. Tapping her fingers on the table she saw some people sit down across the restaurant, than eyeing her table she saw the thing of packet jams and pulled them to her and the little bowl of creamers that sat next to them.

 

Lining them up the she started to stack them like a pyramid unaware of the eyes of the table across the place that were watching her, "Do, do, do, let see the view, ahh," she laughed making the creamer's people and walking up the jam packet building only to be tossed off once they reached the top, back into the bowl they went.

 

He laughed watching her entertain herself making his buddy look at him weird.

"What are you laughing at Trace," he asked him.

"That girl over there," he told him nodding with his head instead of pointing.

Turn to his side to lean over the side of the booth he looked over at the girl who was rebuilding her pyramid with the creamers when her food came and blushed pushing the stuff to the side as she made room for the waiter to put down her food.

 

"I don't get it," He said looking back at his friend.

"She was making the creamers walk up the pyramid of jams and fall off," Trace explained.

His buddy just looked at him weirdly but stopped when the waiter came to take their order.

Hearing laughter that sounded like a sweet melody he looked around the diner.

"Its her," Trace said this time pointing with his spoon he had just stirred his tea with at her.

Turning back around he saw her on her cell phone a bright smile on her face as she tilted her head back in a laugh.

She wasn't model beautiful but there was something about her that now seeing her face fully captured his attention. Her hair was a chestnut brown, her eyes a hazel brown almost gold copper like color in the light, but what made him stare was her smile and laugh.

 

Her eyes caught his looking at her and he quickly turned away.

"Haha, you got busted for staring," Trace laughed.

"Shut it," he told him as their food was placed in front of them.

 

"Ok, bye," she said hanging up her phone, looking at the back of the male head curiously that she had just saw staring at her, "He kinda looks familiar," she told herself as she finished off her lunch.

 

Taking a sip of her lemonade as she waited for her check she noticed his buddy kept looking up at her than back at him, saying something to which the other guy just shook his head.

 

She giggled to herself she had never seen the male species pay her that much attention before. Maybe it has to do with the weight lost you had over the past three years, her mind reminded her and she only rolled her eyes. She wasn't like skinny beyond means, but for her height and build she was curvy and toned in all the right places and she was super healthy if she did say so herself, and today was a celebration it was her twenty first birthday, and she was officially an adult.

 

The waiter asked if she wanted anything else and when she shook her head with a small no passing her lips he placed her check on the table and told her to have a nice day.

 

Grabbing the check she looked it over and placed two dollars on the table as a tip and headed towards the cash register, laughing to her self when she saw the shocked face of the guy who kept looking at her notice her, she slowed down feeling a little gutsy.

 

"Did your mom ever teach you not to stare," she questioned with an eyebrow raise as she than walked off towards the front hearing his friends laughter she spun around and pointed at him, "You too buster," she said with a smile and than tossed her hair over her shoulder and paid for her meal and walked out of the restaurant hearing the laughter of the two males at how they got busted.

 

--

 

A few minutes later she walked into a tattoo shop a few blocks down from the restaurant and waited for the customer in front of her to get done.

 

Talking with the guy she showed him the design she had sketched out and explained where she wanted it after signing a form and showing her id to confirm her age she sat down waiting for the artist to clean up her sketch and put it on a transfer sheet to place on her skin.

 

Hearing the chime of the door she saw a bulky man walk into the shop he said something to another tattoo artist which he than told everyone that J was coming in so be on guard. She shook her head, who the hell was he and it was than that the same man came and stood in front of her.

 

"Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to leave for a few," he told her but what he wasn't expecting was the eyebrow raise that he got and her mouth that followed after it.

"I don't think so," she told him not moving from her spot.

 

"Is that so," he asked not moving either.

"Yes, I got here before who ever and I already had my tattoo set up and I don't care if it's the God himself walking through that door, their not worthy of me leaving the shop to have the same thing done, so sorry," she grinned at him.

 

He chuckled a little before he shook his head and walked out the door and she watched him talk to a guy who looked really familiar to her and he shook his head and pushed past him inside the door and came inside, "Look, I need to do this with no one here I don't need the media coming in a taking pictures of me in the next five seconds," he stated walking up to me still in his shades but the moment his eyes landed on mine he pulled his sunglasses off his face.

 

"You," he said in a whisper.

"So you can talk too staring boy," She laughed but he didn't find it funny.

"Christine you ready," the tattoo artist questioned breaking their conversation when she nodded and smiled at him and walked by him, hearing laughter she saw his buddy walk into the shop talking to the man who had just asked her to leave minutes ago, "She has balls than man," he told the guy but stopped when he saw her looking at him.

 

"No fucking way," he stated than looked at his friend.

"Christine," she heard the guy say making her look back at him and nod and follow him back to where he was set up.

Sitting in the chair backwards Christine pulled her shirt up in back to show her lower back and held it there while the artist stuck the paper on her skin to leave the outline of her tattoo telling her to go check it out in the mirror.

 

Looking at it she smiled and watched the two guys from the restaurant argue in the front.

"Trace lets go some place else," J told him.

"Justin, look its just one chick what harm can she do," Trace asked him but got a glare from Justin.

 

Justin, she thought in her head and than that's when it donned on her he was Justin Timberlake, "Duh," she stated.

 

Hearing them continue to argue as the guy who was doing her tattoo was pulling on his gloves she turned to him and told him to hold on a second.

 

"Justin, you can't go to every tattoo parlor in town just to be by yourself, just settle for this one," Trace exclaimed but Justin only shook his head.

 

"Listen to him," She told him making him look at her.

Stick your nose in someone else business Christine," he said with a glare.

"You trying to have me kicked out of a public place makes it my business Justin," she exclaimed.

"So you know who I am what else is new," he said looking at his bodyguard who just shrugged.

 

"Actually that's where you wrong, I know your name but I don't know you and right now I'm wishing I never met you," Christine commented with a glare and than a roll of her eyes as she made her way back to where she was and sat in the chair she let the guy start her tattoo and just closed her eyes as she leaned agaisnt her arms which where on the back rest of the chair.

 

"Happy fucking birthday to me," she whispered to herself.

"Its your birthday," she heard someone ask looking up she noticed Trace watching the guy tattoo her back.

"Yup 21st,"she mentioned looking at him and he looked at her with an evil grin.

 

"What are you doing tonight," he questioned.

"Going out with friends," she told him and he looked at Justin who was getting his back tattoo touched up.

 

"J, did you know it's her birthday," Trace shouted.

"No," he mumbled but didn't look up to face either of them.

"We should take her out," He stated.

"No, no Trace that's not necessary my friends and I are going to see some of my friends perform at Whisky tonight and than get drinks later," She told him.

 

"See Trace she made plans already," Justin stated still not looking up.

"Whatever," Trace mumbled and watched Christine's tattoo come together.

"Why'd you get this," he questioned.

"Because I'm working on becoming a music teacher for little kids and I love music," she told him watching Justin for a second but drop her gaze when she saw him look up when she stated that she was gonna become a music teacher.

 

"Awesome," Trace commented making her giggle.

"What are you getting," Christine heard Justin's voice speak as he looked at her from were he was lying on his stomach as the guy went to the other side of his back.

 

"Like you care," She mumbled.

"Hey now children," the man that had asked her to leave earlier interrupted from his chair when he saw Justin's face change to a frown.

 

"He started it," Christine stated getting a laugh out of everyone but Justin.

"Real Mature," was all he stated and she gave him her tongue with a face as she heard her needle stop and the guy clean her up and cover her up with gauze.

 

"This wasn't your first was it," her tattoo guy asked, making her laugh as she tipped him.

"No, I got this one here," she stated moving her thank top sleeve back on her right shoulder to show another one, a couple different size stars and a Chinese symbol.

 

"What does that mean," she heard the Trace ask.

"Hope," She stated with a smile as she headed up to the front paid for her tattoo smiled at Trace and than Justin as well who stared at her for a second when she just smiled and waved and walked out the door.

 

"Good job dumb ass," Trace told him as they heard the chime of the door when it shut.

But some how Justin knew that wasn't going to be the last he would she of Miss Christine.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki