Non-celebrity by Wittylyricst27


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
another chapter before work- promise to update the other story when i get home.

Sitting at the bar in the Whisky, Christine watched the act that was on before her friends as she bombed her head to the music.

 

"Can I buy you your first drink birthday girl," She heard someone ask turning around she smiled with a squeal. "Mike," she laughed giving him a hug which he squeezed her back, "Happy Birthday Christine, how does it feel to be twenty one," he asked.

 

"I don't know yet, let me order a drink and find out," She laughed.

"Let me buy it for you as a birthday gift," he said as he waved the bartender over and got her and him a beer.

 

"To the birthday girl," he said raising his beer bottle, laughing she and hit her beer with his in a toast when she felt hands go around her eyes as she took a drink.

 

"Getting Drunk without me," she heard laugher.

"Rich," She smiled bigger as she pulled him into a hug and he just laughed harder.

 

"How are you I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," He asked sitting down in front of her and Mike.

 

"Good, I'm working on getting my degree right now I have my A.A now all I need is my teacher credentials and B.A.," she told him and he smiled.

 

"That's great Hun," he said.

Christine saw one of her girl friends looking around the area when they came in.

"Riana," She said waving her over the smiled at one another as they gave hugs and than Riana hugged Mike and Rich.

 

"Did you get it," she asked Christine who only nodded.

"Get what," Both men asked.

"My tattoo," She stated and both of them looked at her.

"Show it," Rich said.

 

Turning around she lifted her shirt in back and showed them.

 

"That's fucking awesome Chris," Mike said.

 

"Thanks," She smiled as she took a swig of her beer.

 

"Where going to go get ready now, stay after we perform I want to give you something," Rich said giving her a kiss on her cheek.

 

"Kay," she smiled.

Riana and Christine watched them walk backstage.

"You like him don't you," Riana asked.

"Well he's one of my best friends of course I do," Christine said placing her beer on the counter.

 

"Christine you know what I mean," Riana said getting a coke from the bar.

She looked at her for a minute confused before it donned on her. "No, come on Riana he's a great guy but he is like a buddy to me, just like Mike is to you," She said but she just smiled.

 

"Well I don't know he kissed me before we left from the last show," Riana stated with a smile.

 

"Awe, go you," Christine gave her a hug but stopped half way when she saw who entered the room Trace and Justin, "What are they doing here," She whispered and saw Mike and Rich give them brotherly hugs as they came out from the back before they hopped on the stage.

 

"Hey guys thanks for coming out, we want to start of the show with a song everyone knows for one of our dearest friends and fans, this is for you Chris," Rich stated as Mike and the rest of the band started to do their own rendition of Happy Birthday making her blush.

 

--

The show was great, Christine and Riana rocked out to it and laughed with all the jokes they made.

 

They were about to head out when Christine ran into someone while she was waving at someone else.

 

"Sorry," she mumbled but when she looked up and saw who it was she wished she could take her apology back.

 

"What are you doing here," Justin questioned.

"I could ask you the same thing I did tell Trace were I was going with you in the room," Christine said looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well could it make you feel better that he brought me here and I had no clue," he told her but she just crossed her arms around her chest.

"Whatever," She sighed and smiled only when she saw Rich come up to her.

 

"Hey I see you guys have met, this is what I was talking about," he said.

"You were talking about Justin," She asked confused.

 

"Wait, the girl you were talking to me about is her," Justin asked.

Looking at each other than Rich he gave them a confused face.

 

"What's going on here guys, have you met before," he asked.

"This morning," Christine grumbled.

"You were trying to set me up with her," Justin asked randomly.

 

"Wait, what, you were trying to set me up with someone," Christine questioned than looked at Riana who gave her best sorry face with a shrug.

 

"Look, I've known the both of you for a couple years I think you would hit it off great, go get a drink or coffee next door, or, since were all heading back to Mike and my place you can talk there," Rich explained.

 

"I'm settling feeling very tired," Christine yawned making Justin look at her with a glare.

 

"Christine come here," Rich said pulling her way.

"What were you think," She said with clinched teeth.

 

"I was thinking that after two years after your last relationship you could get to know someone again," he stated.

"Thank you for your concern but Justin," she questioned.

 

Rich laughed, "Give him a chance Chris," he said pulling her in for a hug.

 

"Fine," she mumbled.

 

Walking back over they all headed out the door the made it to the corner to head up the street to the back area parking when flashes started to go off. Being closest to Justin the started to ask questions.

 

"Who's the new girl Justin," The asked but he didn't say anything.

 

"What's your name pretty lady," another asked Christine getting in her face with the camera but Justin pulled her away from him to his side rapping in arm around her.

 

"Awe look at how he protects her," The first said which made Christine look up at him. "Fuck off, don't you have anything better to do with your life," she stated. All she got was a ohhhs and owws from them as they made it to the back of the club and got into the car and pulled away from them, Christine placed her head against the glass of the car but looked back when Justin tapped her on the arm.

 

"You ok," he questioned.

"Yea, just seeing spots," she laughed as she reached in front of her like she was trying to grab one making him laugh as they head up to Mike and Rich's place.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki