Non-celebrity by Wittylyricst27


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
another chapter update- sorry for some reason i'm lacking inspiration for either story so if i'm slow on updates i apologize here and now- but enjoy the chapter and thanks vessy for always commenting you rock!

Christine turned her headphones up louder as she ran on the treadmill in the gym it had been about three days since her birthday and she was feeling high on life, she wouldn't say it was because she hadn't talked to Justin since her birthday but it was good thing to add in there.

 

Once the song she had been listening to ended, she slowed her machine down to a brisk walk to cool down and than got off the tread mill and headed over to grab a ball from the rack on the wall.

 

Grabbing it from one side she wasn't paying attention to it when someone else grabbed it from the other side. Pulling she felt resistance and pulled harder only to have her weight be put off balance and her topple over and land on her butt on the floor and whack her head against the wall of the gym.

 

"Fuck," she groaned and than grumbled some more when she saw what made her fall, Justin was standing there the ball placed at his side with a concern look on his face.

 

"You alright," he asked bending down closer to her which she moved away from him, he just chuckled.

 

"Christine, I need to look at your head come on, I'll leave you alone," he smiled.

 

She rolled her eyes as she turned her back to him and let him take her pony tail out of her hair and inspect her head, but what she didn't expect was the feeling she got through her body as he ran his fingers through her hair. Stop it its Justin, she told herself as a shiver went down the back of her spine.

 

"You'll have a sore spot but no real damage," he told her handing over her hair tie and patting her shoulder, when she didn't respond he turn to face her.

 

"Christine," he said waving a hand in front of her face; she looked up at him slightly confused.

 

"You ok," he asked her and she blinked and than shook her head.

"Yeah yea, just a little dazed," she mentioned and tried to get up on her own only to hit her forehead against Justin's as she stood up.

 

"Damn it Timberlake, can you head be any harder," she said and than heard him crack up as he held his own head.

 

"You Nasty," she stated as she got what he was laughing at as she made her way up the stairs towards the locker room.

 

"Wait, Christine come on," Justin giggled and stopped her in the hallway.

"Where are you going you weren't done and now you are," He questioned.

 

"You have given me a headache and officially ruined my work out so I'm headed out yes," she said rubbing her head.

 

"Well since your leaving could I walk you out," he asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Fine let me grab my stuff," she told him she couldn't yell at him for being gentlemen even if he was a nasty little pervert.

 

"I'll meet you at the door," he said going into the male locker room to grab his stuff as well.

 

Heading towards the front a few minutes later she ran into a brunette lady, "Sorry," she mumbled and went to pass by her but the lady just grabbed her arm and pulled her back to face her.

 

"You think you can take my Justin away from me missy," the lady explained.

 

"What," Christine laughed.

"You heard me," the lady repeated looking up at her with a glare, it was times like these when Christine was glad she was 5'10 and taller than most women, they didn't have as much power when they were smaller.

 

"Look lady, I don't want your Justin you can have him," She told the fiery lady as she held her hands up and walked away.

 

"I'm keeping my eye on you," she heard the crazy women shout out after her as Christine headed towards the door. Getting out side she felt someone grab her from behind.

 

"Trying to leave without me," Justin questioned.

 

"No trying to get away from a psycho lady who thinks your hers," Christine said pulling Justin's arms away from her waist and started walking to her car with him beside her.

 

"You mean the brunette," he questioned and she nodded.

 

"I saw hi to that women once and she thinks it's a marriage proposal or something," he stated with a shake his head.

 

"Well that women is something for sure," Christine said and laughed when Justin shoot her a look.

 

"That's not funny," Justin said but had a grin on his face.

"Not even a little bit," she asked holding up her fingers to show a small amount.

"Try this much," he stated bringing her fingers a little bit closer.

 

"Fine, I'll get what I can take," Christine sighed dramatically than laughed.

Getting to her car she placed her gym bag in her trunk and got to her door.

 

"Umm Christine," Justin mumbled.

 

"Yea," she questioned not liking the sound of it.

 

"My body guard kinda drove me hear and dropped me off and well, its gonna take him an hour to come pick me up if I call now do you think," he stated looking up at her softly.

 

"This was your whole plan all along wasn't it," She laughed.

 

"Well no, you see I didn't know," he started to say when she interrupted him.

 

"I'm teasing you get in the passenger side, I'll take you home," she told him with a laugh as she unlocked that side and sat down in her car.

 

--

 

Stopping in front of Justin's house about an half an hour later she watched him get out of the car, "You wanna come in," he asked her.

 

She shook her head.

"Awe come on why not," he asked her.

"Cause I'm one all gross from the gym and two, don't want you to get the wrong idea," Christine mentioned.

 

"Well I do have a shower I think my ma left some stuff over her the last time she came that would fit you, and if I promise not to get the wrong idea," he said giving her a face.

 

"I don't know Justin," she pondered the idea tapping the steering wheel.

"Come on what else do you have to do today," he questioned.

 

"Fine I guess I can grace you with my presence for one afternoon," She sighed as she cut the engine off and pulled the keys out of it.

 

"Yay," he smiled and rushed over to her side and opened the door for her.

 

Unbuckling her seat belt she was pulled out of the car by Justin, "Do you not get to play often or something," She questioned.

 

"I thought this wasn't about me getting the wrong idea," He grinned at her.

 

"I was talking about company," she told him as she grabbed her wallet and cell phone out of her gym bag in the trunk and shut it and walked behind Justin to the door.

 

"Sure you were talking about company," he smiled as he opened the door and let her pass by before he walked in and shut the door with a lock behind them.

 

"Shut it, and tell me where your shower is," She told him.

 

"Kinky and right to the point," he smiled again.

 

"Justin," she glared at him with a tilt of her head.

"OHH, that look should be illegal and deadly," Justin shuttered as he pulled her up the steps and to his room, "Shower is connected there and I will put some clothes out for you on my bed, and I'm gonna go shower in the guest room.

 

"Why can't I," Christine started to say but he put a finger to her lips.

 

"You're a guest and well yea," he stated and added under his breath, "Maybe I want to remember that you were once naked in my room even if I wasn't there to enjoy it," he smiled at her but stopped when she smacked him.

 

"What," he questioned.

"I heard what you said," she told him

"Opps," he stated but shrugged his shoulders as he headed to his closet and told her to on and do her girly shit.

 

"What am I gonna do with that man," Christine questioned herself as she closed the door to the bathroom and started the shower.

 

 

--

 

Drying off she pulled the towel tighter around her waist as she peeked out of the bathroom to make sure Justin wasn't in the room waiting to spot her.

 

Coast was clear as she walked to the bed and saw a simple blue t-shirt with a bird on it and a pair of sliver warm up pants.

 

"I lied, my mom took her clothes I hope those fit since their mine," Justin stated with his head down as he came out of the closet in his robe.

 

"Justin," she shrieked.

"Don't worry I didn't see anything," he stated as he pulled the shirt in his hands over his shoulder as he went to his drawers and got his boxers and than headed out of the room.

 

"Shit," she breathed out and picked up the shirt and pulled it over her head. It was a little loose but it was comfortable non the less. Than looking at the sliver pants she realized she didn't have any clean underwear on her and wearing no under ware was very uncomfortable.

Looking about the room she looked at the drawer Justin had just been in, no she couldn't, could she, was the question the ran through her mind.

 

Walking over to the drawer she opened it up and pulled out a pair of white boxer briefs, she looked them over and than just for shits and giggles she pulled them on, because of her booty they fit her like boy cut underwear would.

 

"Eh, he'd probably get a kick out of it if he ever found out anyways," she stated as she pulled the sliver warm ups on and than took the towel rapped around her head and rubbed it through out her hair than took that one and the one that she put on Justin's bed and went into his closet and found the clothes hamper and threw them in there.

 

Walking out of the bedroom she ran into Justin coming towards it.

"Hey, I was just coming to ask you if you wanted to eat or not," he stated.

"I could eat," she nodded as she followed him down stairs and towards the kitchen.

 

"Shit," he mumbled as he opened the fridge, than looked at Christine, "I don't have anything to really make, do you think it would be ok if we ordered in," he asked.

 

"Sure," she nodded looking at her cell that she had sat on the island as she had walked in earlier.

 

Hearing Justin call in an order to a place she never heard of before she walked over to the living room and plopped herself on the couch, jumping a little when something jumped up and laid next to her only to smile when she saw the cute face of a dog place his head on her lap.

 

"Buckley, get down she doesn't need you up on her," Justin slightly scolded the dog but instead the dog looked at her for command and when she didn't say anything he placed his head back down on her leg.

 

"Christine," Justin said looking at her.

"What I don't mind," She told him but than sat up straight, "Shit I forgot," She said moving Buckley over so she could stand up.

 

"What," Justin asked.

"Do you have any Neosporin," she asked.

"For what," he questioned.

"My tattoo," she said looking at him like he should know this.

 

"Right I forgot about that," he stated as he headed to the stairs and went to his room.

 

Looking over at the dog that looked up at her with said eyes she giggled and bent down on her knees to become eye level with him.

 

"Don't give me that face, I'm sure you have enough attention with a brother where ever he is," she told him remembering the other dog she had almost tripped over walking into the house.

 

Buckley tipped his head to the side and when Christine giggled he licked her cheek.

 

"Buckley," she giggled as he started licking her whole face as she tried to push his face away.

 

"Oh so you wont let me kiss you but you'll let the dog," he questioned as he handed her the Neosporin.

 

"He was sad," She reasoned.

"Who do you think taught him that," Justin stated looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Mean daddy, you have," she told Buckley as she scratched his head than went to open the tube of cream she need to put on the lower part of her back.

 

Feeling around as much as possible she heard a laugh coming from the other side of the living room, "You know your missing it entirely," he questioned.

 

"Would you come over here and help me," she questioned and he simply got up and came over he placed her on the coffee table as he kneeled down next to her, "Turn around right there," he said guiding her back to face him with his hands on her hips.

 

"By the way I think your tattoo is wicked," he mumbled as he placed the Neosporin on her back and rubbed it over her tattoo.

 

"Thanks," she slightly hissed at the feeling of his hand on her lower back, feeling the skin of his finger tips run a crossed it.

 

"Wait, are you wearing my underwear," he questioned seeing the band of Calvin Klein sticking out of the back of the warm ups she wore.

 

"Yea, I hope you don't mind, I just hate not wearing underwear with clothes on," she stated.

 

"No, I think its kinda sexy," he grinned and she just rolled her yes she figure right.

 

"But I guess it makes since, if your not gonna wear underwear than why wear any other clothes at all," he nodded as he wiped his hands on the towel that she handed him as she pulled her shirt down.

 

"I guess you can say it like that," she said.

Justin looked at her for a moment and Christine looked back at him, not really sure what either was looking for they didn't realize they were leaning into each other until their foreheads touched.

 

"What are we doing," she whispered to him.

"Does it matter," Justin asked and she shrugged and blinked slowly.

Eyeing her lips he licked his own and right when he was about to move in for the kill the door bell rang making the booth of them jump out of their skin.

 

"The food is here," Christine stated pulling away in a rush as she grabbed her wallet and pulled out some cash and went to paid for the food, leaving a very confused Justin kneeling on the living room floor as he listened to her talk to the delivery guy at the door.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki