Non-celebrity by Wittylyricst27


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
my computer is on the frits sometimes it work sometimes it doesnt- i started this chapter and didnt finish it but i figure you'd want a small one than none at all; so sorry if dont update either story that often (less often than i said i would already) enjoy!

They were in the mist of dinner when they heard the door open.

“Honey I’m home,” Trace called as he entered the living room.

 

“Oh hey Christine,” he smiled coming over to hug her and she just laughed.

“You guys got Alberto’s without ordering my specialty,” he questioned.

 

“Its in the microwave Dufus,” Justin said giving him a half hug as slapped him on the back of the head.

 

Once Trace walked into the kitchen Justin continued flipping channels and landed on an ESPN basketball game.

 

“You don’t mind watching the game do you,” Justin asked as he set the remote on the table in front of his food.

 

“No, way its Miami vs. Lakers, I wanna see Shaq kick Kobie’s Ass,” Christine smiled as she bit into her burrito.

 

“See that’s where you wrong, Kobie is gonna beat Shaq’s ass,” Justin laughed.

 

“Trace who do you think is better Kobie or Shaq,” Christine said looking over at him as he made his way back into the living room.

 

“No way, you see I don’t mess with that stuff with him,” he said pointing at Justin with his fork as he sat down on the opposite couch in the room.

 

“That’s because I’m always right,” Justin smiled as he took a bite of refried beans and looked at Christine with glee.

 

“Now I know where you get that head full of hot air, you don’t fart it all just goes up there,” she said tapping his head making him glare at her and than Trace choke and cough as he laughed.

 

“Nice,” Trace said smiling once he took a drink of his soda and cleared his throat.

 

“Thank you,” she smiled with a nod as she to another bite of her burrito and than looked at Justin.

 

“Awe, no come backs, for the J- man,” she laughed making him glare at her harder.

 

“I bet you,” Justin said after a moment.

“Oh, this can’t be good,” Trace said but Justin waved his arm at him to shut up.

 

“I bet you that if Kobie wins than you have to be my slave for the rest of the night,” Justin said putting out his hand to Christine.

 

“Who said I’m staying over,” she asked.

“If Kobie wins you will,” Justin smiled.

 

“Fine, When Shaq beats him than you will be my slave for the rest of the night,” Christine said placing her hand in his.

 

“Oh, does that mean I get to come home with you,” Justin said with a smirk.

 

“You nasty,” Christine said trying to pull her hand away but Justin held it.

“Once you place your hand in mine in starts the bet, but to shake seals the deal,” Justin said as he shook his and Christine’s hand together.

 

“Cheater,” she told him as she let go.

Justin only smiled at her.

 

--

 

Once it became half time the cleaned up the living room and Trace hugged them both and told them he was turning in for the night and headed up stairs.

 

Placing the trash in the kitchen trashcan Justin washed is hands and looked at Christine, “You want a beer,” he asked her and she nodded as she washed her own hands and dried them on a towel.

 

Taking a drink of it after he handed it to her once it was open she looked at him with a smile, “I was wrong about you,” She said.

 

“How so,” he asked taking a sip of his own beer and leaned against the counter next to her.

 

“I judged you to be some prick of a pop star after that whole bit in the tattoo parlor but I realized you just wanted your privacy and with so many people after you to expose that you get a little guarded towards it,” she said and took a drink of her beer.

 

“Well thank you for understanding, and I’m sorry for judging you the way I did, its just that seeing you twice in one day just seemed to be a little awkward,” he said and she smiled at him.

 

“Don’t you mean three times,” she asked reminding him of how the ran into each other later that night.

 

“Right,” he laughed coming closer to her, as he placed his beer on the counter.

 

“What are you doing,” Christine whispered, as he got closer to her.

“Wait and find out,” he smiled as he leaned forward.

Hearing a buzzer go off Christine jumped away from him.

“Games back on,” She said quickly making her way away from him into the living room with her beer.

 

“Damn it,” Justin cursed and than downed half is beer before he went to join Christine on the couch.

     


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki