He Prefers Chocolate... by Keediluv


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

Read and Review please!

 

 

The fact remains that I still don't know how this all came to be.  She was nothing like I ever expected but everything I needed at that time.  I'm not sure if I should be expressing myself in my myspace blog but it I just have to say this.  I, Justin Timberlake have found the woman of my dreams.  I know my fans or anyone remotely interested in me is saying... "How many times is dude going to say this?"  I know you are because I ask myself this exact same question.  This all just sort of happened.  One minute, I'm trying to pick out my birthday cake and the next, I'm in Puerto Rico with her family on vacation. 

 

This is something that is totally out of a storybook for me.  I have a running track record for falling in love too hard, too fast.  Not this time though.  This time, I'm going to make sure that we're doing the best thing for the both of us because the last thing I need to do is get into a relationship that isn't meaningful or worth the time and effort put in by both people.  (Sorry for the run-on sentence) If you look at my past relationships and the women lucky enough to be a part of my harem (it's a joke people, don't get it twisted), you'll see that everyone of them was one-sided.  With Britney, it was beautiful in the beginning but after we had sex, everything just started going downhill.  I think she just wanted to explore her options and you can't really do that within the bounds of a relationship so she did what she felt like she had to do.  It hurt like hell that she cheated (yes, she cheated no matter what's been said) but we weren't going to be together forever and in the end it was for the best.  I was in love with her then and she will always have a special place in my heart. 

 

Then there's Cameron.  You all know how that went,  Four years and no signs of wanting to be married in sight.  I mean, everything was damn near perfect.  We got along great, the sex was magnificant, there were minimal arguments and no pressure to have kids.  That's all cool in the beginning but once you've been with someone for so long, your views start to change.  I was honestly ready to pop the question but Ms. Commiment Phobe shied away from all that.  We're still cool and I hope she finds what she's looking for because obviously it wasn't me. 

 

Which brings me to today.  Today, Kristiana and I are at Wal-Mart (her favorite store) shopping for cleaning products so we can clean my house.  She says that I shouldn't pay someone to do what we can do ourselves.  She's brutally honest, doesn't want anything to do with my celebrity, but supports everything I do and just a cool ass chick.  We're not in an exclusive relationship but hopefully, we'll be together as long as we can be.  She's amazing.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki