Glamorous by anabelle21


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
ok im trying out this new story. please let me know what u think. thanks...
You know everyone says that old saying the grass is greener on the other side. Well I hate to say this but that isn’t always true. Growing up having nothing and they all of sudden having everything is kind of scary. If I wanted something I had to work my ass of for it. That’s exactly what I did I worked for everything I have. Then my big break happened and now everything is a little overwhelming. I’m not complaining by any means its great. Now I that saying I said early really does apply to me. I’ve been on both sides and to be honest I’d like to go back. Go back to when my privacy was respected. When I didn’t have to watch every single thing I did or do. You always dream of meeting those famous people you always looked up to. Well sometimes I wish I hadn’t met some of them. So what’s the point is well my name is Ana Belle yeah what a great name right. Actually its just my stage name my dad always calls me that. I got discovered at an open mic nite which was kind of cool. This life style is and isn’t so glamorous you know. Well I will get back to the story at hand. This is my not so glamorous story.

Monday April 19, 2006

"Ana are you ready or not."

"I’m almost ready girl give me like two minutes please."

"Fine two minutes if your not down here in two..."

"I’m here aud calm down I’m here. Let’s go I have like 45min to get to the studio."

"So do you know who your working with yet?"

"No, clive says I still need to find a manager I’m happy with. I also have to look through this list of producers."

"Damn girl you sound a lil stressed."

"Come on a little is an understatement if I had only known."

"What you wouldn’t want to be here living your dream?"

"I’m not sure what I want. I know I want to be involved in every aspect of this album. I am not going to be bossed around like a puppet. I want to be involved in my career and I want my opinion to matter."

"Girl you know it will."

"You know your staying with me every step of the way right. I want you to be my personal assistant."

"Great cause I want to be here to experience this with you."

Ana Belle was 25 and had just been discovered at a mic nite back in california. Now she was here in new york on her way to a meeting with clive davis. She had always wanted to be a singer and now her dream was coming true. There was a moment on the plane where she actually doubted wanting to do this. She wasn’t sure if the grass was greener on her side or where she was currently heading. Was she really ready to give up the privacy she was so used to having. She had always loved that she could keep her life private. Now she was going to give that all up so that she could live her dream.

"I’m so nervous aud I didn’t think I would be but I am."

"Are you serious you are about to meet your mentor. Your ass better be nervous."

"Hi I’m ana belle I have a meeting with Mr. Davis."

"Oh yes he’ll be right with you."

"Thanks."

"May I get you or your friend a drink?"

"Sure may we have two waters."

"Right away ma’am."

"Oh ana you’re here great come on. I have some people I would like you to meet."

"Mr.davis may I brink my friend with me?"

"Oh yes we can’t have her waiting here."

"Thank you."

"So how was your flight?"

"It was good I’m not a great flyer especially half way across the country."

"Have you been out of la?"

"Actually no I’m strictly a west coast kind of girl."

"Well I am so glad my rep went to that place. He found me a great singer who I can’t wait to get in the studio."

"I’m flattered really I am."

"Well here I want you to meet Johnny wright, JC Chasez, and Justin Timberlake."

"Well it’s a pleasure to meet all of you. Really it is." she was trying to contain herself. She was a huge fan of theirs and now she was in the same room as them.

"Really the pleasure is ours."

"So ana the reason they are here is I think Johnny would make a great manager for you. These two can also vouch for him."

"Yeah he really takes care of his clients." justin couldn’t stop looking at her she was beautiful. Not the model type beautiful but like she just woke up and looked like that. She was a natural beauty.

"Also jC and Justin are looking for new talent to work with so I figured this would be a good match. Of course like you said you still have final say in what happens."

"I have some of my own songs I would definitely like to have my own songs on my album. Is that still an option for me?"

"Yeah of course the song you sang at the open mic nite was great. That’s definitely a song that has to be on there."

"I do want producing credits as well?"

"Of course we like our artist to be out spoken and never be afraid to tell us what they want. Everything has to be done according to law so that neither of us gets the raw end of the deal."

"I completely understand." why was justin still staring at her I mean really he’s seen girls before right.

"Look I would really like to take you out to lunch ana. So that we could get to know each other. You really seem like the type of client I’d like to represent."

"Of course mr.wright I would really like that."

"Great ana you go and do that. I am going to have the lawyers draw up the paperwork. When you get back we’ll see when we can schedule you some studio time."

"That sounds perfect mr. Davis."

"Ana please call me clive."

"Thank you clive this means a lot to me."

"Well ana let’s go grab that lunch. Fellas are you coming are staying here?"

"Actually we are both coming." justin looked at his best friend hoping he would catch on.

"Sure johnny we will both be coming."

"Ok well this is my best friend audrie she’s coming as well."

Ana was a little nervous about going to lunch with two of the hottest guys. She always had a thing for justin like he would ever really like her. She wasn’t ugly but she wasn’t his type of girl. You know the one the hollywood type. The tall skinny ass blondes that look perfect cause they never eat. That was something ana never shied away from. She didn’t mind eating or putting on little weight. Ana was 5'10", 140, long brown curly hair, green eyes, a full body tan, and she was pretty toned. She was hispanic and was proud of her heritage. She hoped that someday she could record an album in spanish.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki