Glamorous by anabelle21


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
ok so here is an update let me know what you think any and all feedback is appreciate.
Ana was finally going to the place she felt most at home the studio. Now that was a place that no matter what never let her down. Hell music in general was always something she could count on. Her family was never there and honestly that was something she could deal with. She had a close bond with her dad and she tried to keep him as up to date as possible. Her mom was out of her life and she was ok with that. After her nana passed away she moved out to Los Angeles and never looked back. Those first months in LA were the hardest. She was working three jobs just to make ends meet. That was until her best friend moved out to LA with her. Things were a little bit easier but not by much. Ana worked hard for everything she had. The most important was her privacy she never let anyone in or even close to her. Her fear was always and still is getting hurt. Even now that she was here in New York living her dream her expectations were still low. That way if things didn’t work out she wouldn’t be hurt or disappointed.

"Aud are you ready yet. I have to be down at the studio in like 45min and you know I hate traffic."

"Yeah I am just putting my hair up and I’m ready."

"Cool."

"So you know Justin likes you right?"

"Whatever Aud don’t be saying shit like that. I am here for one reason and one reason only. It sure isn’t seeing if I can date the pop star who can have any girl he wants."

"I don’t know girl the way he was looking at you at lunch was like he wanted to have you."

"Aud you are reading too much into this please we gotta go."

"Fine but not every guy is Chad."

"Aud what did I say about mentioning his name. He’s dead to me and always will be alright. Now come on we gotta go."

Audrie knew better than to mention Chad’s name but she couldn’t help it. Chad was her high school sweetheart and he broke her heart. He broke it so bad that still five years later she still wasn’t over him. She was over him just not what he did to her. Ana was the queen of second chances and she always gave him another chance. Superman had kryptonite and Chad was her’s. No matter what she said to him it never stuck in that brain of his. It took two years but Chad had finally gotten the hint and left her alone.

"Ana I’m sorry I know not to mention him its just?"

"Just what Aud?"

"I want to see you happy."

"Well until I know for sure this is going to work out this is my number one priority. Honestly I don’t have time for a man nor do I really want one."

"Girl I know but come on who better than Justin he’s been through all of this. He could help you so much more besides he’s easy on the peepers."

"Aud please I just want to concentrate on my music no guys. I really don’t need that distraction. You know all they do is cause me problems."

Audrie knew not to keep going with this cause all it would do is upset her. Ana was about to start living her dream and she didn’t want to distract her from that. Audrie moved out to LA for the same reasons ana did to get away from her family. Audrie was also out there to avoid her ex. She figured the best way was to leave Arizona all together. Audrie was her moral support that she knew she needed.

"Are you nervous?"

"Aud are you serious I am about to live my dream. I can’t stop shaking look at my hands."

"Hun your going to be great today. Just breathe ok your going to do great."

"Aud if I haven’t said it today I am so happy you’re here with me. I don’t think there is anyone else I want to share this with."

"I am happy I am here too."

No matter how much aud pissed her off she was like a sister to her. Ana always knew aud had her best interest at heart. Aud would be there for til the end and she knew that. It was just all the nervousness that was taking her over. This was her very first album and wanted everything to be perfect.

"Hi I’m Ana Belle I’m not sure which studio I’m in today?"

"Oh yes you’re the new artist with Mr.Davis. Right this way you’re party is already here and waiting for you."

"Wait I have people here waiting for me am I late?"

"Actually no you’re early actually very early."

"Ok so who is waiting here for me?"

"Well seeing as this is your first time I’ll let you have that feeling when you walk through the door."

"Um thanks I’m sorry I didn’t get your name?"

"Oh I’m natalie I’m here until 6 this evening if you need anything please let me know. We take care of all the artist that come in here."

"Thank you so much Natalie. Aud who could possibly be waiting oh my gosh timberland. Wow I’ve been a fan for ever. How did you why would you?"

"Ok um girl breathe. Justin here showed me that tape from you mic nite and I just wanted to work with you."

"Really Timberland wants to work with me I am so sorry this is wow."

"Well it’s really nice to meet you ana Belle right?"

"Oh yeah I’m Ana Belle and this is my friend Audrie. It’s ok for her to be here right. I just didn’t want her to be alone at the hotel."

"If you’re ok with her here then it’s alright with me."

"Yeah so where do we start?"

"Well Johnny said he’d be here later this afternoon. He said to start where you feel comfortable. I’m here to help out I also submitted a song for you to look at."

"Really you did that?"

"Yeah I like working with Johnny’s new artist." No I did that specifically for you. What the hell is wrong with me she’s just a girl. Justin knew he couldn’t get involved with her but he couldn’t help it.

"Ok so again where do we start I’m new to all this."

"Well I read some of your songs and I have to admit they are really good. I know you submitted like 10 songs and honestly we could use everyone one of them."

"Really I wasn’t sure if they wanted me to use mine or the ones submitted."

"well we are using your ten plus we’re adding like four or five more tracks. These are the ones we could pick from. Actually Justin’s song is perfect for you album. Why don’t you read it and see if you like it."

"Sure." She was hella nervous to be working with these two guys. She had always wished to have people like this work with her. Now here she was in New York living out her dream. She had signed her contract which Johnny had his lawyers look over and explain to her. From what Johnny said she got a really good deal. They were really wanting to push the album out in a few months. To her that seemed kind of quick but who was she to say anything.

"You know what I really like this song Justin. I mean really I would be honored to have this on my album."

"Really wow."

"Yeah I normally like to do my own stuff but this is wow words can’t describe it."

"Ok so let’s get you in there and start some recordings. You’ve done this before right."

"Yeah I worked out in a studio in LA for awhile. Every now and then they would let me use the studio."

"Ok well get in there and start it up."

Audrie sat there and watched her best friend live her dream. For as long as she had known her this is all Ana wanted. She honestly could care less about the money she just wanted the world to hear her songs. Audrie had seen her friend in the studio before and it amazed her how she could just sing like that. She sang with all these different emotions that at times she wasn’t aware there were. When she would sing at the open mic nites it amazed her how she just got up there and sang. She never got a case of stage fright. She sang with such grace and confidence.

"Hey aud how long as she been at this?"

"To be honest as long as I’ve known her. But she was never about the fame or fortune she just wants her music out there. When she would go into the studio back in LA she did songs in like one take. But she’s such a perfectionist she’d do like two or three more."

"So how long have you known her?"

"We were practically raised together. Our moms were always around one another."

"So where are you guys from?"

"Ah I see what your trying to do."

"Which is what?"

"You want to know everything about her."

"Well um yeah maybe."

"Look Justin I am in your corner but if you wanna know her you gotta do it. Let me give you this warning she’s very heavily guarded she’s got a wall like that of China. She’s been hurt and hurt bad so if she lets you in please don’t hurt her."

"Well I have to talk to her for that to happen and it looks to me like she’s not a fan of men at the moment."

"Well on that note your right she’s not. So just remember that ok."

"Yeah thanks aud. Oh yeah JC said he really liked you and hoped you’d be here today."

"Oh really is he coming damn wish I had worn my cute outfit."

"Believe me he’ll like you in that."

Justin noticed that when she sang she did it with her back facing them. He’d seen that before but never quite understood it. He wondered who in their right mind would want to hurt her? Why would they hurt her? She seemed like a really genuine person. He just hoped that this industry didn’t eat her up. People like her in the business always got the raw end of the deal. His once long time girlfriend had similar qualities now look at her. Of course being married with kids wasn’t a bad thing although her choice in the father now that was another subject. At some point Justin thought it would be him. He had always hoped to be married with kids by now it’s just the woman he was with weren’t the type. Cameron was great to do just about everything with. She just wasn’t the type to settle down and have kids. She had always told him someday but he wanted that now not later. He looked in the booth and thought maybe Ana is the marrying type. Maybe I can be the one to change her feelings about guys.

"Ana girl you are damn there are no words for you. I don’t think I have ever worked with an artist like you. I mean even new artist normally take like a week to catch on. Girl you just laid like 7 tracks in five hours."

"Really has it been that long I’m starving. Oh hey JC when did you get here?"

"Um quite some time ago of course you would know that if you looked this way."

"Oh I know I’m weird like that I don’t have stage fright. When it comes to being in here I don’t know I just don’t like being looked at."

"Well I guess that’s understandable."

"Um where’s aud at?"

"Oh she went to get you some fruit and water. She said you’d be asking for it when ever you were done."

"Damn girl knows me all to well. So um do you think I could do my last three songs?"

"Girl are you for reals?"

"Well um yeah then I could have all day tomorrow to work on the five songs."

"Really?"

"Yeah see those songs I’ve never done so I need to really work on those. These songs I’ve sang for the last two years. I know them like the back of my hand."

"Here girl you need to eat something."

"I swear aud if it weren’t for you I’d forget everything."

"Yeah I know that’s what I am here for. So almost done or what’s up?"

"I wanted to finish my last three songs. If your tired you can go back to the hotel."

"Um can you guys excuse us for one sec."

"Yeah sure."

"Girl JC asked me out!"

"What are you serious when?"

"Tonight?"

"Oh girl go get ready and have a good time. I am going to finish up here grab some dinner and crash. Go have a good time girl."

"Are you sure?"

"Aud of course I am go. You know I want details."

"Of course over sundaes."

"Hell yeah go."

"You’re the best girl."

"Ok so I’m ready to finish up."

"Wait where did aud go?"

"Oh to get ready oh and JC?"

"Yeah?"

"Treat her right or I will hunt you down."

"You got it well I am going to go and get ready."

Ana was happy for her girl to go out with a good guy. She’d seen the guys Aud dated before and they were all assholes. Aud was a good girl and deserved the best. Ana knew in her heart JC was that guy for her. Ana wanted to find someone for herself but after Chad she wasn’t sure if that was at all possible. Right now all that mattered was making good music people liked.

"Girl I have never known anyone to lay that many tracks. That was just to put it simply ridiculous. The five tomorrow should be cake. We could probably have a rough cut by this weekend."

"Well the five tomorrow just might take me longer."

"Well we shall see you are as amazing as they say."

"Oh did Johnny stop by?"

"Oh yes he did he liked what he heard so far."

"Well looks like I’m headed back to the hotel for room service and sleep."

"J just do it."

"Tim."

"Hey ana?"

"Yes tim?"

"Justin has something to ask you?"

"Yes Justin?"

"Look um I was heading over to the 40/40 club for a quick bite would you like to join me?"

"You’re going where isn’t that um Jay-z place."

"Yeah look just for a bite we can talk or not its up to you?"

"Well I would prefer the ESPNzone if that’s ok. I promised my dad I would go there?"

"I think I can make that happen?"

"Can I go like this cause I really don’t feeling like changing?"

"Of course you look great as you are."

Ana felt her cheeks get very warm all of sudden. People had always told her she was pretty. I guess coming from Justin that was just a whole different type of compliment. Come on this was Justin freakin Timberlake he was hot and the most wanted man in America. Really what would he want with her. She was just a simple girl a plain Jane if you wanted to label her.

"Hey I got us a table up in the VIP section so if you’re ready we can go."

"Yeah Tim it was great working with you I can’t believe on my very first album I got your help. I don’t think I will ever know just how to thank you."

"If you are still as humble as you are now in five years that will be thanks enough."

"So Ana where are you from?"

"Oh I’m from Arizona born and raised there."

"So why LA if you don’t mind my asking?"

"Well I have been in LA for the last six and half years. I moved out there after my nana passed away. I didn’t want to deal with my family so I said good-bye to my dad and moved out to LA."

"All alone?"

"Yeah the first like three months were the hardest. I was working like three jobs just to make ends meet. But I was determined to make it without my families help."

"Isn’t that what family is for to help?"

"Maybe your family mine they use that shit forever and hold it against you. They use that when you are at your highest just to tear you back down. See in my family I was the one that everyone said wasn’t going anywhere. Even though I had always said I’d go to school and make something of myself."

"Wow I never knew families could be that way."

"Yeah see my family always said I’d be barefoot and pregnant never knowing who the father was. But there was one light other than my dad in my family my nana. Gosh her words alone could make you feel like you could walk over water. Really its because of her I am here she really encouraged me to follow my dreams."

"I’m sorry you had to lose her."

"Yeah so am I not a day goes by where I don’t think of her. Wow I can’t believe I just told you that."

"Really why?"

"I’m really guarded Justin I am sure Aud told you that."

"Yeah she did. She also said if I wanted to get to know you I had to do it myself."

"Well she’s right I’ve never liked that using a friend to get to know someone."

"Well hopefully we can get to know each other more."

"Yeah I hope so."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki