Glamorous by anabelle21


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
ok here is the next chapter let me know ur thoughts. i love feedback inspires me to write. so if ur liking let me know thanks...

Ana hadn’t realized what she was missing by letting her past hold her back. Ever since she had told Justin she had a new lease on life. This time around she was getting her second chance at life and she wasn’t going to take that for granted. Her friendship with Justin had really evolved since their first dinner together. There time in the studio was just about up and Ana hoped that there friendship would last. She was really enjoying spending time with him and getting to know the real Justin. Not that super star version that the whole world knows. She enjoyed finding out what really makes him well him. She never thought she would ever feel like living her life again but she was. Her cd was almost done and now there was just the task of picking the first single, recording a video, and press. Sure she was looking forward to all that but was still nervous as hell. Audrie had left her a couple days ago to go to LA for some stuff she needed to take care of. She was missing her girl they hadn’t been apart for a long time.

March 24, 2006 Tuesday

"So girl what plans do you have for today?"

"I have to head down to J Records to meet with Clive. He has something to go over with me. He also has some ideas about my schedule."

"Hey guess what?"

"What’s up?"

"Well I am heading back into the studio. Well I have been recording some stuff but I am finally ready to put out my new album."

"Really J that’s great I can’t wait to hear your new stuff."

"Yeah maybe when its time for me to tour we could tour together?"

"Do you really think they’d give me that opportunity?"

"Yeah I am sure they would give you the opportunity. Besides they like to make things easy on Johnny. He has to run all over the place and if he can get two of his artists in the same place same time he’d love it"

"Well Mr. Timberlake I must be off. I have that meeting and the last thing I want is to be late. So I’ll talk to you later?"

"Oh yeah how bout we have dinner together?"

"Sure sounds like a plan. See ya."

Ana had replayed what Justin had said could they really be on tour together? She was beginning to like him in more than a friendly way. She wasn’t ready to admit that to herself let Aud know how she was really feeling. No guy had made her feel the way he was and he wasn’t even trying. Justin was there for her and she enjoyed the moments they shared. On occasion with out warning he would grab her hand hold it. When ever he left he hugged her and the hugs lasted longer than normal. You know which ones I mean the ones that neither of you want to end. Well that’s how the hugs were getting between them. If she was getting this attached to him what would happen when she left New York. She was only there to record her album what would happen when she began the press part. Would there friendship make it out of New York?

"Ana thanks for coming in Johnny is already here come in."

"Thanks Clive. So have you heard the album?" Now this was what she was nervous about. She had idolized this man and what he has done for the industry. If he didn’t like did they have time to redo the album? Would he even want to redo the album?

"Ana I have to say the work you did in the amount of time you had. Well simply put it was great. Every song on the album is wonderful. The work that you did is great I hope that we can get this every time."

"Wow really Clive that means the world coming from you. I mean your opinion mattered most to me."

"Ana this is an album you can listen straight through and not skip to the next song. To me that’s an important part of an album. So we are here to discuss your schedule."

"Ok so what’s first?"

"Ok we already know that Audrie is going to be your main asst. we will have at least one more working under her. Simply cause we like to have a back up when or if Audrie takes a vacation."

"Ok that sounds fine."

"I am sure Justin told you he is planning on releasing an album this year."

"Yeah he mentioned it earlier why?"

"Well he’s going to do a club tour and then later a stadium tour. By then you should be well established and want you to be the opening act for both."

"Really wow that’s great."

"Ok we are going to start booking you on shows next week. Because the release date of ‘Crowded’ is April 7. So I suggest you get everything you need in order. Take this week to really relax cause next Monday you are all promotion."

"Wow I am just so I don’t even have words to describe how I am really feeling. This is a very exciting thing to happen to me."

"Look Ana just go and relax."

Ana wasn’t sure how to really take the news of this. She was about to start living her dream and now came the hard part. All the hard work was really paying off but now came the fear. Sure Clive and Johnny liked the record but would the public. How would they really react to her songs. She had put so much heart and hard work into the songs what if they hated them? She wanted to call her parents but most important her dad. She knew that pretty soon all her dirty laundry was going to be mad public knowledge. She wasn’t sure how she was going to handle everything. Was what happened with Chad going to come out? If it did would he make an appearance in her life again? Would her relationship with her mom be out in the public? Maybe she was just thinking to much into this.

"Justin?"

"Oh hey what’s wrong?"

"I can’t be a public figure. Everything that’s happened in my past with come back. What if Chad comes back? What if my mom starts to like me? Justin I can’t do this."

Justin didn’t know what to say or do. Normally he was the one that was breaking down and they would comfort him. Now he knew what it looked like when he freaked out. He had to make sure and thank his loved ones for how they helped him. She looked so fragile like if he touched her she would break.

"Ana listen to me. Ana look at me."

"Yes."

"Everything is going to be fine. I have heard the album and it’s great. This album is going to flying off the shelves I promise. About your past there isn’t much you can do it’s your past. I know I might should like a jerk but it’s going to come out. If its out for the public to know they want to. Even if it’s something bad its there and they are going to use. The best advice I can give you is put it out there before anyone else. Beat those news hounds to the punch. That’s the only real thing I can think of telling you. Other than that don’t sweat the small stuff. Just do you is the best thing to do."

"J you don’t know how much that means to me. Without Aud here I guess I am kind of a basket case. She’s the one that keeps my head screwed on straight. Thank you for being here this means a lot."

"I will be here anytime you need me."

"What if that’s at like 3am?"

"Well then I will wake up and be there for you." Wait what was he doing he was actually flirting with her. Did he like her like that? Was he ready for another relationship? Things with Cameron didn’t end well hell they ended as ugly as possible. Ana was the complete opposite of any girl he had ever liked. She was strong but she had her moments of weakness. That’s something he liked about her not to mention her love for sports. The girls he liked always said they liked sports but the minute they started dating they complained. When he had gone to their room once to deliver a message to Audrie she was asleep and it was on Sportscenter. A girl who actually fell asleep to Sportscenter is a girl he wanted to date.

"J you really don’t know how much I value our friendship. I truly hope that no matter what above all else we can be friends." But secretly she wanted more with him but was she ready? Was she ready to open herself up to someone again? Her last relationship didn’t end so well what would make this so different? He wasn’t anything like Chad. Justin was soft and caring he valued friendship and family almost as much as her. Don’t get it twisted Ana had at least a few good family members that loved and supported her. It was the ones that would be there to see what they could get from her. That’s what scared her the most was that her family would come out in record numbers to use her. It was those she had a hard time turning away from.

"Ana how about we go do something we both love."

"ESPNzone?"

"Would we go anywhere else."

"Ok let me go back to my room and get ready k?"

"Sure meet me back here in 15min."

"I can do that."

"Yeah right you can’t do that?"

"Care to make a wager my good man?"

"What shall we bet?"

"Um lets see what can we bet. How about everything and anything is on the loser."

"Ok any specific guidelines."

"Anything within reason the loser can say no if he/she doesn’t feel comfortable with what’s asked."

"Well I think that’s perfectly suitable."

"Ok so what’s the time?"

"Alright its 1:45. You have to be back down here at 2 and go."

Justin had no clue who he was making a bet with. Ana had once gotten ready in 5min to go out with her friends. Tonight she was going to go all out and it was all on his bill. Tonight was definitely going to be a fun and interesting night.

"And I’m back."

"What no freakn way you are so not ready. You brought extra clothes in your purse."

"J look at my purse do you honestly think a pair of clothes is going to fit in here."

"No way you cheated or something."

"J I switched clothes, shoes, did my hair, and my make-up do you honestly think I cheated."

"Damn girl you look pretty and you did that all in 9min no way. You really are different."

"Well tonight is all on you so first we got to ESPNzone, then we got get me a tattoo."

"Wait you want a tatto?"

"Yes and I want to pierce my ears again. Oh and I would like to get into the 40/40 club."

"Wait you want to go there?"

"Oh hell yes they say its one hell of a place to watch sports so I want to go there. Can you get us in."

"Are you questioning my ability to get us into a good club. Girl you must not know about me."

"What ever big head can you do it or what?"

"What do you know about my head." He wiggled his eye brows insinuating something else and she looked so beautiful when she blushed. A girl who could look that good and in only 9min needed to teach that quality to other women. Cause if the women he dated looked half as good as she did maybe they would’ve lasted. One thing he hated more than anything was being late. In his profession it just made him look a like a prima donna who needed to make this stunning entrance. When that was never the case it was always his dates that took their sweet ass time. They always knew what time the function was but yet they were always late.

"What ever sicko lets go I’m starving."

"Alright lets book it. Mike are you ready or what?"

"Kid you don’t need to yell. Besides the kind lady here already informed me we were almost ready to leave."

"Wait when did you do that?"

"Oh right before I won our lil bet."

"You got ready in under 15min and stopped by Mike’s room to tell him. Girl you are complete and utter unicorn."

"A unicorn?"

"Yes, you are one of kind and if you ever find one you are supposed to hold on to them. You are a rare find Ana and I’m going to stop." He was blushing now he had never been so embarrassed. Ana had him in circles and he couldn’t explain how or what he was feeling. Ana was making him feel like no other person had ever made him feel. Ana had actually made him feel like his opinion mattered to her. What he said she would really take it to heart. No girl he ever liked ever took what he said seriously. She could really be one of his great ones.

Ana heard what he said and couldn’t help but wonder why he said it. Was he secretly trying to tell her something or was he just being nice. This was a side of Justin she hadn’t seen but she really liked. This was his softer side and it made him seem almost vulnerable. That was something she had never seen in a guy. It was something she found endearing to know about him. It should him that he was a hopeless romantic. Why was she reading too much into this. Justin would never in a million years be interested in her.

"So Ana where are you from?" Thank god for Mike the silence was killing him.

"I’m originally from a small town in Arizona but have been living in LA for the last six years."

"Really so how do you like LA?"

"It took some getting used to but I like it."

"Do you ever miss it back home?"

"I miss certain people from there but other than that no." Ana’s home life wasn’t that great. Her mom could be certified the devil in her eyes. When they had found out what Chad had done her mom said she had it coming. What kind of parent would tell their only daughter that she had it coming. It was those moments she really missed her nana. As far as she was concerned her nana was her mom. The minute god decided to take her Ana’s world was turned upside down. She knew it would happen eventually Ana had just hoped to be a much stronger person than what she really was.

Justin could tell that there was something weighing on her mind. Her voice totally changed when Mike had asked that question. He could also tell that Mike felt like he had hurt her feelings. Hey knew Ana would straighten that out when she looked at Mike. There was just something in him that wanted to protect her. But he knew as soon as she was in the eye of the public there was no chance of that.

"Oh Mike I hope you don’t think you did something you didn’t. To simply put it there are people there I hope forget about me. I know as soon as everything starts to happen they will line up for hand outs."

"Well you just point out the ones you don’t want around you and I will personally take care of you."

"Aww Mike thank you for that. I hope you know I will hold you to that."

"I hope you do" Justin liked what he saw between her and Mike. Mike was big and looked scary but he was a softy at heart. Mike had taken an instant liking to Ana and that was something that rarely happened. It always took Mike forever to approve of the new people in his life now he was laughing and talking with Ana like they were long lost friends.

"So off to the ESPNzone."

"Yes can’t wait I am so hungry."

"Well you can get whatever you want."

"Oh you know that I am besides I intend on doing some damage to your card cause tonight is all on you. Next time choose your bets wisely I rarely lose."

"Well to be honest this is one bet I don’t mind losing."

Ana really didn’t know what was coming over her. If she wasn’t careful tonight she might actually let it slip that she liked him. That was something she wasn’t ready to admit nor was she ready for the rejection. There was no way Justin could ever truly like her. Her feelings were going to remain just that her’s. She knew deep down that Justin was definitely dating material but not for her. In the back of her mind she knew she was destined to find another jerk like Chad

"So I guess it’s time for the tattoo or the club winner gets to choose."

"Well how bout tattoo then the club if we’re not too tired."

"We’ll I can stay out and party all not if we want"

"I have a question to ask?"

"Ok what is it."

"Well one I think if its ok with you can we do the club tomorrow cause I am tired. Number two can you hold my hand while I get the tattoo or at least distract me. I have this horrible fear of needles but I really want one."

"Well you were the winner and we said the loser had to say yes as long as it’s within reason. I do believe that it’s very well within reason. Of course I will hold your hand what kind of southern gentleman would I be if I didn’t."

"Thank you Justin how bout when we’re done we watch a movie in my room and you can pick."

"Well if I don’t find a movie I like how bout we watch Sportscenter."

"I can go either way with that I agree."

Justin was slowly but surely starting to really like this girl. She was everything you could ever really want in a girl. He knew that if his mom would meet her this is who she would want for him. All he ever wanted was to find that one good girl that could make him happy. With Ana just starting out in the industry that might be a bad idea. Johnny and Clive would both have his head if he tarnished her image. But Justin was finally ending his all night party binges that he used to have with Cam. He didn’t know it then but she really was a bad influence for him. The things he did with her he would never tell his mama. If his mama knew she would make it her personal mission to kill her. Trace knew all his dirty secrets and knew he could be trusted with them. Someday when he was older and he knew his momma wouldn’t be able to kill him he’d tell her.

"Mike thanks for a wonderful evening you are the greatest date a girl can have."

"Geez thanks for that complement guess I wasn’t that good of a date."

"Ah poor J was that a blow to your ego."

"A lil."

"What will make you feel better?"

"How bout we say good-nite to Mike and I’ll walk you back to your room. You do know you owe me a movie or sportscenter."

"Fine. Good-nite Mike thanks again for a great night I had a blast with you. We should definitely hang out some more."

"Well if your lucky maybe I can convince Johnny to put me on your security crew."

"Oh Mike I’d make you head security."

"Hey stop trying to steal my crew. Let’s go before he says yes."

"Call me Mike I will make all your dreams come true."

"Girl you are crazy. Come on baby-girl."

"Whoa what did you call me."

"Um I called you baby-girl is that ok?"

"Um yeah J you can call me that."

"Ana?"

"Would it be um ok if I um damn I feel like I’m a teenager again can I kiss you."

"Yes J I would um like that." Justin leaned down and grabbed her face caressed her cheeks with his thumbs. He had dreamed of kissing her and how good her lips would feel with his. This kiss was living up to. He knew she was enjoying it as much as him he heard a moan escape her lips. She felt so right in his arms, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Um I think we should get inside before we attract a crowd J."

"Huh oh yeah." Justin felt like he was reliving every awkward moment he had when he was a teenager. Ana made him feel that way when she was around him. He wanted to be her protector, he wanted be the one to save her, and most important he wanted to be with her. Was she ready to open herself like that to him? Was he ready to open himself to her? He knew that if he did Ana would guard his heart with all the fibers in her body. When Ana was ready to give him her heart he would treasure it and guard like it was the rarest diamond in the world.

"So um J about that kiss?"

"Yeah I think we need to have a heart to heart conversation don’t you think?"

"J I will admit I liked that kiss and I don’t know what it is about you but I. Damn your right I feel like I’m in junior high all over again. J I like you and its ok if you don’t like me back. I know I am not the type of girl you like."

"Ana don’t say that. I really like you to and what do you know about the girl I like?"

"J come on Britney, Cameron, and Alyssa. I am not nearly as beautiful as them."

"You know you’re right you are even better looking. Babygirl you are beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. Ana I could stay up all night talking with you and never get tired. I could look in your eyes all night long and never wanna look anywhere else. I won’t say those three little words but I am in like with you. I am in total like with you."

"Wow Justin you are truly a great guy. I am in like with you too I was to scared to admit it to you. I thought all these feelings and emotions were only on my side. There is something about you that I can’t put my finger on it. You bring this side out of me that I never knew I had. You bring this side out of me that I am scared to let out. Justin I know you can’t promise me anything but please above all else be honest with me. Please even if its going to hurt me be honest with."

"Ana I will be honest with you for everything. So where does that leave us?"

"I honestly don’t think that either of us ready for labels. So to be honest why don’t we just play it by ear."

"How bout we date but only date each other. Because I don’t think that I can handle seeing another guy with his hands or lips on. Is that something you can agree with?"

"Yeah did I mention that I am going to get to do the club and stadium tour with you."

"Really babe that’s going to be great."

"Ok I’m going to change how bout you do the same. We will meet back here and watch something."

"Alright babe see you in a few."

The room was spinning she was dating Justin Timberlake and it was ok. Well she wasn’t sure how Clive or Johnny would react but it was ok. They weren’t ready for the labels they just wanted to be together. She was ok with that she like the arrangement they made. Her life was going to become complicated and Justin would balance that out. He had been where she was just a few years ago.

"Hello?"

"Ana it’s Johnny."

"Hey how’s it going?"

"Well we need you start rehearsing on some dance moves and with dancers. So don’t make plans for Thursday and Friday cause those are your rehearsal dates. Oh yeah on Wednesday I am going to have Justin and you fly out to LA to do that. You will be back in New York on Sunday night. You have the View, Regis and Kelly, TRL, I think we also booked David Letterman, and of course the radio interviews."

"Johnny there are some things that happened in my past?"

"Well if you want to you can beat everyone to the punch and mention them yourself."

"Ok why is Justin going with me?"

"Oh well he’s going to be your love interest in the video."

"Ok well I will be ready to leave on Wednesday. Oh what time is the flight?"

"I’ll stop by and give you all the details tomorrow in the morning. Don’t worry hun I would never have you fly commercial with Justin."

"Alright Johnny I will see you tomorrow."

"Why was Johnny calling?"

"Oh we are leaving for LA tomorrow, I have rehearsals with dancers Thursday and Friday, oh and you are my love interest in my video."

"Wait are you serious how did that happen."

"Well I guess Johnny and Clive came up with that."

"So the new interest in real life is going to be my interest in a video. That’s a story that we can tell our kids someday."

"Whoa they buddy boy kids we can’t even put a label on what we are yet your talking about kids."

"Girl you know want kids besides things can only go up from here."

"Yeah your right come on let’s watch some Sportscenter."

"Ok baby."

Justin’s talk about kids kind of scared her. Sure someday she wanted them she just wasn’t sure if they were going to last. Justin was exactly the kind of guy she had hoped to find. There timing was a little off but for the most part things could work. These next few weeks were going to be a whirl wind and was she really up for it all. She was going to start rehearsals for a video and she didn’t even know the concept. Had they already developed the concept for it yet? Was her input going to even matter when it came down to it? She knew she was reading and thinking to far ahead of herself. But she couldn’t help it she wanted to be in charge of every detail of her career. She didn’t want a decision to be made without her knowing it. She knew in the end her decision and integrity were the most important to her.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki