Glamorous by anabelle21


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
hey thanks for all the feedback. i like what im hearing. so please keep it coming good or bad i like both...

Well to say Ana wasn’t talking to him would’ve been an understatement she went above and beyond to avoid him. He tried going to her and apologize but she switched rooms and they wouldn’t give him the new number. He regretted what he had said to her all those nights ago. He replayed the entire conversation in his head over and over again. He had said things to her he wished he hadn’t. Sure he was hurt by her being out with Channing but he should’ve talked to her instead of insinuating shit. In the little time they had spent together she had somehow become his friend. He missed talking to her and hearing her laugh when he said or did something dumb. For the first time Justin was actually himself in front a girl he liked. Yes, over and over he repeated in his head that he did in fact like her. Even though they weren’t talking he was still crazy about her. He knew today and tomorrow she would be on set with that tool Channing. Why he thought he was a tool no real reason he just disliked anyone who liked Ana. Today Johnny had asked him to come to the set and work with her. He wasn’t sure that was the brightest of ideas as seeing they weren’t even on speaking terms.

On Location

"Ana I need you to go to hair and make-up. Oh you too Channing we can kill two birds with one stone."

"Alright Susie we’re heading over thank you."

"Oh yeah if you plan on eating I suggest before the dance number. That way you’re not so full ok."

"Susie you’re the best."

"No problem girl we’ll see you in a few."

"So are you nervous or what?"

"Nah I was more nervous at TRL then I am now. So Channing are we ok?"

"Yeah we are I just felt like you were playing me and I didn’t like it."

"I would never do that. Yes, Justin and I did have a thing for like a minute but I ended it."

"Wait you ended it with Timberlake?"

"Yeah I just need to really get to know myself before I can make a commitment to someone else you know. I mean we tried doing it without the titles but it was still a commitment. My last relationship didn’t end well and well I just need time."

"I get what you mean how can you love someone else when you barely love yourself."

"Wow that’s exactly how I’m feeling. I have so much anger and hate in me that at times I know its what consumes me. I know it’s the real reason as to why I barely get a good nights sleep." The only peaceful night she had gotten is when she had fallen asleep in Justin’s arms when they watched a movie. She missed him and talking to him her days sucked without her nerd. Yup that’s what she called him her nerd. He knew how to make her laugh and smile without even trying. But since there fight she hadn’t seen or spoken to him. She couldn’t bring herself to be in the same room with him. She knew it was hard on JC and Aud since they had been spending a considerable amount of time together. Aud had come to her the night after the fight to explain things.

Start Flashback

"Ana we need to talk?"

"Only if you are really going to talk to me if not they don’t bother coming in."

"No, I have stuff I need to tell you. I should’ve told you this when I first moved out LA with you. I was scared that you’d hate me."

"Girl there isn’t a thing you could say or do that would make me hate you. I love you Aud and I always will."

"Joe got me pregnant."

"What? Where’s the baby? You didn’t did you?"

"No, my parents said I was too young to be a single mother. So in exchange for them keeping the secret they told me to move out of Arizona. They said they would raise the kid as their own and wouldn’t tell a soul it was mine."

"So that little boy they send us pictures and tapes is yours?"

"Yes, when Joe found out I was pregnant he pleaded with me to abort the baby. He said if I didn’t he would leave me and never look back. I couldn’t kill this poor innocent child who didn’t ask to be brought in the world."

"Why didn’t you want to tell me?"

"I thought you would’ve thought I was doing what your mom did to you."

"Aud you wouldn’t have raised your son that way. I wouldn’t have let you do what my mom did to me. Aud you have to tell your parents you want your son. I don’t care if you can’t work if this works out you won’t have to. Your son needs you, you’re his mother."

"Oh Ana I thought you were seriously going to hate me."

"There is something I need to tell you though."

"What is it?"

"Well when Chad and me were still together before he beat the shit out of me. He came home late one night drunk off his ass. You know we were making out and it was nice really nice. Then things just went down hill from there. He started clawing at me like there was a giant wall between us. Well I yelled I fucking screamed at him to stop but he said no. He said I had this coming to me for being such a fucking tease. Aud, Chad raped me he fucking raped me. He took the one good thing I was saving for the one I love. He stole it from me and I can never get it back."

End Flashback

After they talked and cried about their past they were ok with one another. They were both keeping something they had to tell one another but couldn’t. Aud’s parents were against her raising him but at some point they came around. They knew it was best if their daughter took responsibility for the life she created. So Aud and JC boarded a plane and went to Arizona to pick up her son. They were going to spend some time with her family and would fly back Friday night and be back by Saturday. Ana knew it was good for Aud to spend that time with her family. She wished she had the relationship she had with her parents. Ana missed her best friend these last few days her life was empty all alone. She thought she could handle be by herself but she didn’t like it one bit.

Justin was standing from afar watching her listening to her ipod and writing in her journal. He had been with her when she finally broke down and bought the ipod and apple laptop. He was laughing remembering the fight they had in the apple store. She was so stubborn about not getting either one. But Justin had finally convinced her that in their profession it would be worth the investment. Now he was staring at her listening to her ipod and writing gosh he missed her. He missed her hugs and he missed how she smelled.

When winter comes in summer When there's no more forever
Yeah, that's when I'll stop loving you (echos)

Ana hated that Justin and her weren’t talking anymore. She had finally gotten around to downloading music to her ipod. One of the first album she downloaded was No Strings Attached. Out of all the albums they made this was her favorite. She love that song ‘That’s when I’ll Stop Loving You’ the words just related to her. She would listen to that song on repeat just to hear his voice.

That's when I'll stop loving you
I'm sure you've heard these words before
And I know it's hard for you to trust them once more
You're afraid it all might end
And a broken heart is scared of breaking again
But you've gotta believe me
I'll never leave
And you'll never cry, unless I am thereAnd I will always be there
You will never be without love

Ana’s POV from her Journal

Why can’t I just step up and talk to him. Why the hell am I missing him so much. I am I know if Channing asked and I think he might want to start something with me. I mean Channing is a nice guy and if I didn’t like Justin so fucking much I could be with him. I could give my heart to him the way he deserves. Channing is the type of guy that I could be with if I didn’t like Justin. What the hell has that ass done to me. Yet here I am sitting here listening to a song he’s singing. To the ipod he helped me pick out. Gosh we had the dumbest fight in the middle of the apple store yet we were laughing by the time we left. To top it off I can feel him staring at me. I can feel his piercing blue eyes staring at me. I just want to walk up to him and hug him. I just want to feel his arms around me. I want to feel him against me and no not like that. I just want him to be with me. Gosh I am fucked up. I need help.

When winter comes in summer
When there's no more forever
When lies become the truth
Oh you know then baby,
That's when I'll stop loving
That's when I'll stop loving you

That's when I'll stop loving you yeah

"Hey girl I think they are ready for us on set now."

"Oh hey Channing ok lets go." Why are you putting your arm around. Great round 3 with Justin is going to commence when I’m off set.

"Girl what were you listening to on that thing?"

"Just some stuff I finally downloaded to it. I swear once I got started it got so freaking addicting. This thing hold like over a thousand songs I think I am barely at 400 or so."

"Wow you’re going to have make some suggestions for me."

"Sure you can tell me what you like and I’ll make my recommendations. Oh hey Justin what are you doing here?"

"Oh Johnny asked me to be on set to help out with anything you might need. Hey Channing nice to see you again."

"Hey Justin yeah nice to see you again."

As long as sunlight lights the sky
Light of love will be found in these eyes of mine
And I will shine that light for you
You're the only one, I'll ever give this heart to
What I'm trying to say is, nothing will change this
There'll be no time you won't find me there
Cause I will always be there
You will always have all my love

"Well I am sorry I can’t keep you company cause well I gotta go." Ana knew she could at least be cordial to him. But did he really deserve her niceness? After the way he talked to her and treated her these last couple days she wasn’t ready to be nice. She wasn’t ready to just let him walk back into her life like he didn’t do anything wrong.

"So what’s the concept of your video?"

"Well Channing is my love interest and he is basically crowding me. He’s with another girl and I am done being the other woman. I think that’s the basis of it."

When winter comes in summer
When there's no more forever (yeah)
When lies become the truth (ohhhh)
Well you know then baby,
That's when I'll stop loving
That's when I'll stop loving you

That's when I'll stop loving you

And when this world doesn't turn anymore
When the stars all decide to stop shining
Til then I'm gonna to be by your sideGonna be loving you forever
Every day of my life

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

Well you know then baby
That's when I'll stop loving
That's when I'll stop loving

"So is going to take the whole two days to shoot the video?

"Actually I am not sure they didn’t say."

"Ana is there any way we can just be civil to one another. I am so sorry for the things that I said to you I said them out of hurt and anger. I want to be in your life again I want us to at least be friends if that’s possible."

"Justin I do want you in my life I mean I miss talking to you. I miss the dumb things you do to make me laugh. If we can do this anything is possible right.

That's when I'll stop babe
I'll stop babe
Loving you

"I want you in my life even if that means us just being friends." I’ll take what I can get now but soon you will be my girlfriend.

"So how about when I’m done here we go and get some dinner. Sportscenter without you just isn’t as fun."

"So why is that?"

"Cause there’s no one there to yell back at me when I yell at the tv. I like someone who is going to put up a fight and you did that."

"So we have a date in your room?"

"Oh that’s right you don’t have my new room number its 647. Shall we do pizza or Chinese?"

"How bout I surprise you."

"That sounds like a date. You’re the best J."

Ana was happy to have him back in her life. They could do this they could really be friends. She knew now that if Channing asked her out she would say no. She didn’t want Channing all she wanted was Justin. Even if all they were was friends they could be friends. All that mattered to her was that he was in her life. At some point she knew it wouldn’t be enough she’d want more. All she really wanted was to find out who she really was and what she wanted. She knew that if Justin was by her side he would help her figure it out. How is she going to deal with just being his friend when she wanted so much more.

Song: That’s When I’ll Stop Loving You by N’Sync



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki