Glamorous by anabelle21


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
ok this chapter might get a lil long but when i write sometimes i can't stop. please send me those reviews good or bad i like them all. hope you like this chapter....

Tuesday April 7, 2006

Ana’s POV in her Journal.

So today is the day I have been looking forward to for a long time. Finally my cd yes I said my cd was going to be released to the world. The feedback on the album was really great. The press had loved the entire cd and there wasn’t one bad review. I finally met my nephew Damien he’s the cutest baby ever. Once I get the chance I am going to spoil that kid rotten. Sure JC had beat to the punch on some things but I was going to out do him one day. This past week has been so hectic I seriously don’t know how they do it. Everyday we are on the go photo shoot here or an interview. Don’t get me wrong I love every minute of it but someday it will get to tiring. When you’re a nobody you always say ‘the grass is greener on the other side.’ Well that’s not the case cause it’s not. I sometime find myself wishing to be a nobody again. I long for the days when I went to work and went home to a quiet house. Not having to look over my shoulder every second make sure I’m not being followed. Having to watch who I’m hanging out with so that I don’t get linked to anyone. There were already speculations I was having a fling with Channing who I was apparently cheating on him with Justin. How the hell do they think this shit up? I mean seriously if they really knew me they’d have that shit turned around. Things between us have been ok not great but ok. We are at least on speaking terms but it still isn’t the same. Our friendship isn’t the same since our fight. What I wouldn’t do to go back and not have that fucking fight. Well I have enjoyed my time writing. But if I don’t stop Sean is going to have to drag me outta here. Its time to head to TRL debuting my ‘Crowded’ video. So until I have time to write again much luv, Ana Belle.

"Yes, Sean I know it’s time to go please quit looking at me like you wanna kill me."

"Well lil lady I wouldn’t want to kill you if you were on time."

"Sean I am like two minutes late no worries I’ll make sure you can keep your job love."

"Well at least you’re a joy compared to Mr. Timberlake. Now that guy."

"Oh please Sean let me know what you really think of me."

"Oh like I’ve never told you all this crap before."

"I know but look at her she had no clue. I think she actually thought you were going to lose your job."

"Oh you both suck so hard at the moment."

"So are you nervous?"

"Actually last week I was more nervous. I mean I’m just world premiering my very first video I just have to be charming that’s all."

"Ok Ana breath ok just breathe you’re starting to lose color. Are you ok!"

"Oh I am ok just wow can’t breathe is this place getting smaller? Oh my god I am shrinking I am the incredible shrinking woman."

"Ana calm down you will be ok just breathe ok."

"I am going to be ok J I am just so nervous. I have dreamed of the day all of this would happen. I guess I gave up for awhile and didn’t think it would happen."

"Well I guess today just cements that you are full filling your life long dream. I guess if you dream long enough they will come true."

"Yeah I guess they will. Oh why are you here?"

"Johnny is busy getting things done for tonight so he thought it would be ok for me to tag along with you. You know he just doesn’t want you to be overwhelmed or anything."

"Oh ok so you coming tonight?"

"Yeah I am. Do you have a date?" Why was he asking he didn’t want to know.

"Actually some friends from home are flying in actually Johnny was supposed to let me know."

"So no date?"

"No, just going alone and friends are tagging along with me. I actually think Channing is going to make a brief appearance."

"As your date?"

"J what is with the third degree with me going with a date. I don’t have one like I said I am going with friends."

"I’m sorry I just was curious."

"Look J oh well looky here we have visitors that are more than likely here for you."

"I’m sorry I can’t help the paparazzi follows me everywhere I go."

This was the part of success Ana feared the most. She wanted to be loved for her music not who she was hooking up with. Here they were screaming at her asking her if she was dating Justin. Even if she were dating him she sure as hell wouldn’t share that with the world. That is something she would try to keep private for as long as possible. But please if she were to date him that news would hit before she could tell her friends. She was missing Audrie like crazy. Since she had gotten her son back JC and her had stayed back in LA. Audrie tried to convince JC they would be ok but no he insisted they get the baby situated. For something like this she really needed the comfort of her best friend. Audrie knew the right things to tell her so she would be calm.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aud I just needed to hear you."

"Oh sweetie calm down take a breathe. Where are you going?"

"Justin is with me and we are headed over to TRL to premiere my video. You are going to watch right?"

"Oh hun of course do you think I would miss this. I wish JC had let me go out there I want you to meet your nephew. He so cute girl gosh he’s just like his daddy. Oh Ana I know we both need each other."

"Yeah we do but you need to get that kid settled in."

"Oh yeah Johnny called and said he found a house for you."

"Oh really will you go check it out for me. You know what I like girl."

"Yeah that’s why Johnny was calling tomorrow JC and me are going to look. Oh we bought the album girl its so freakn good. I am so proud of you."

"Really thanks girl I mean I was and I still am so nervous."

"Sweetie you will do good today just remember that."

"Thanks Aud look I better get going before your ass makes me cry. I love you Aud."

"I love you too girl."

"Are you ok?"

"Huh oh yeah I am fine I just miss her." Ana didn’t even wait for a response from him. She put her ipod on and began to write in her journal. She had been doing a lot of that lately. She knew she should talk to him but she was still having a hard time with that. She knew she had feelings for him but she wasn’t ready to admit that. She wasn’t ready to open herself up to anyone cause she wasn’t ready to get hurt. Her entire life she was hurt by those that were closest to her. She didn’t want to hurt Justin and didn’t want him to hurt her. She was content with her life at the moment but at any time it could get complicated.

"So penny for your thoughts?"

"Huh what did you say?"

"You looked so deep in thought I was wondering what you were thinking?"

"That I hope people out there will like this album. That I want Aud here with my nephew. That I just wish I wasn’t so scared to be me."

"Why are you scared to be you?"

"Because the only person who has and still knows me is Aud. Everyone else gets bits and pieces of me. I am and never have been a whole person to anyone else. I just hope that someday I can be a whole person you know."

"Actually I know exactly what you mean. Trace is the only person to really get me and know me. Being in this business will do that to you. It make you keep your guard up and protect yourself more than you ever would."

"Wow thanks Justin. I guess we’re here wow look at all these people. They must’ve found out you were here."

"Take a closer look they are here for you girl."

"Oh my gosh there are so many."

"Ok Ana you are going in first so follow me. Justin they are going to take you in the other way. We don’t have enough to take you both so just sit here and try not to be seen so they don’t follow the limo."

"Sure Sean. I’ll see you in there girl."

"Thanks J for being here. I really mean that."

"No problem." The look in her eyes was so soft and sincere. If he didn’t know better he would think she still had feeling for him. But he knew that he had to take things slow for her. She wasn’t ready to be in a relationship with the titles. That was one thing about him that you couldn’t change. When he was in a relationship he wanted the titles and everything that went with it. He soon learned that he was better off telling the world rather than hide it. Brit and him had try to do that they we followed and hounded even more. If things were to get serious with Ana he didn’t think he could handle it. Right now her career was the most important thing. Her album doing good and getting good reviews was what mattered. It was the first time in a long time that he was putting someone over himself. Sure he was heading back in the studio to follow up his Justified album. Even if it was just for today he could put her and her needs ahead of his.

"Hello?"

"J how’s she doing?"

"Other than being nervous about her album she’s just peachy."

"J you’ve been through this just help her out. Keep her calm is the most important thing."

"Yeah Johnny as long as she keeps to herself between interviews she’ll be ok."

"Well everything is going good for tonight. We’ve had people actually calling to be invited tonight. I mean that’s like unheard of Diddy wants an invite."

"Diddy damn how did he find out about her?"

"He saw her last week on TRL he wants to work with her. I mean she created such good buzz last week that our phone has been ringing off the hook. She’s definitely going to make it in this business."

"Well that’ll be music to her ears won’t it?"

"Yes, now please J just keep her calm and don’t piss her off."

"I wouldn’t do that ok I wouldn’t do that intentionally. Bye Johnny."

"Bye Curly."

"So Johnny just called to check on you."

"Did he did you tell him I’m a mess."

"Yeah he said just to relax everything is going to be ok."

"Did he say how first day sales looked?"

"No he won’t tell you that then you will really freak out."

"Oh so do you think they will be good enough?"

"And you will not get an answer out of me."

"Great."

"Ana I was once where you were. Well I have been there more than once but that’s not the point. As long as you believe in your album good things will happen. Don’t concentrate on the numbers as much as you want to just concentrate on the content of your album. You don’t have worry about everything let it happen."

"I know I let the wrong people get in my head and that’s why I’m freaking. Oh hey Damien how are you doing today?"

"I’m glad to have you back can’t wait for the video. Oh hey Justin what are you doing here?"

"Lending some support to a friend. Johnny couldn’t be here so I’m here to lend some support."

"Wow that’s so nice of you. So we’re going to do a little interview, premiere the video, and some question and answers with the fans."

"That sounds fine Damien I can’t wait."

"Good so I’ll see you in a few."

"You know J you can quit staring at me."

"Huh what I wasn’t"

"Uh huh if you want to stick to that go ahead. Now I’m going to walk away please don’t look at my ass when I do." She knew he was going to do just that when she did. She knew she was flirting with disaster but hey she wanted him to know she still liked him.

"Oh the other guys will be here tonight. So you’ll finally get to meet Lance, Joey, and Chris."

"Really I can’t wait. Well I guess its my turn to go on. See you in a little bit."

The more he hung out with her the more he wanted to be the one protecting. He wanted to be the one that she ran to when she was scared. In the short amount of time he was realizing that he was falling more for every day. He knew in his heart this was the girl for him. Although he still wondered if this was his rebound girl. Cameron and him had just ended their relationship. He knew he didn’t want her back he wanted someone who wanted what he did. Someday he did want to get married and have kids. He hadn’t known Ana very long but he knew its what she wanted. He just wanted someone who wasn’t going to get caught up in the drama of their world. Being in this industry is very hard and to be in a relationship is even worse. Simply cause you have to deal with the photograph hounds. Then the rumors that surround him everyday would drive a normal girl crazy. If Johnny wasn’t careful pretty soon they were going to start linking him to his newest client. He wasn’t sure if that’s what Johnny wanted he had hoped not. He looked at her while she was on TRL and it seemed like she had been doing this for years. She had mentioned that she was nervous but it really didn’t show.

"Ok so what now J?"

"Oh well we need to head back to the hotel."

"I can’t remember if I brought my laptop with me. I have to check my myspace page and update that shit."

"Wait you have one of those?"

"Yes I do all my own updating. I used to use for music but I use it now to keep in touch with some of my friends and certain family members."

"So why don’t we just go to the apple store and get you a new one?"

"Are you serious I just bought one?"

"I suggest to keep one extra just for this. Besides they are always coming in handy for me. I have like four that I use."

"You own four laptops J your insane I am not buying another one. I will simply call Aud and see if I left it behind."

"Hello?"

"Aud did I?"

"Yes you forgot it so yes your going to need to buy a new one."

"How the hell?"

"Did I know because I was just telling Josh you forgot it and I was expecting your call. By the way you were awesome on TRL."

"Great Justin was right I hate when that happens. But thanks I was so nervous did it show?"

"Actually no it didn’t you were so great."

"Thanks."

"So Johnny called me am I still going to be your assistant?"

"Do you think you can with your baby and all?"

"Actually I was hoping I could be but when he’s all settled in?"

"Aud I wouldn’t have it any other way. I want you apart of all this you are my number one."

"Good cause I want to be there for you through everything."

"Good alright I better go I have to buy a new laptop. I can believe that."

"I’ll talk to you later. Oh have fun at your party."

"Thanks Aud tell Josh and Damien I said hi. But especially Damien tell him his auntie sends her love."

"I will girl be safe and have fun."

"Ok so you were right I have to go and buy a new one."

"Great Mike we need to go down to the apple store."

"Ok I think we should be low key enough for her to go in and buy one."

"Thank you Mike I really appreciate it."

"Wow and your polite. Johnny and me are going to have to have a talk. I think I might want a new security detail."

"Don’t even think about it Mike. You are mine and mine alone."

"Uh J I am sorry to break the news to you but I don’t float that way. I like girls and girls only man. I am flattered though."

"Aw I think J is turning red."

"Mike you can kiss my white ass."

"Like I said kid I don’t float that way quit trying to seduce me."

"Mike you will pay I promise."

"Ana we’re here do you want me to go in with you."

"No, J last time we went to one of these we got into a debate in the store. As much as I value your opinion I’ll be fine going in there alone. Well not alone I am sure Sean is going with me?"

"Now you can place that bet lil missy. Come on let’s get you in and out so you can go get beautified."

"Beautified are you serious this is all natural baby. Aw Sean did I make you blush. Your so cute when you blush you know almost human."

"Haha come girlie lets go so we can get out of here. I really don’t need for you to draw a crowd."

"Ok Sean lets go I was just messing with you."

"So J what’s going on with you two?"

"I wish I knew Mike I mean really. One day we are close and the next she is pushing me away."

"She’s been hurt pretty bad J you just have to take your time with her. She’s definitely worth it I can see it in your eyes and her’s."

"Thanks Mike I just hope that she see’s what I see in her."

"I am sure she will some day it just takes time so don’t push her J."

"Thanks Mike you always know what to say when I need to hear it."

"So Ana do you know what your looking for?"

"Maybe I should’ve brought him in with me he helped me pick out my last one."

"Oh you mean Timberlake?"

"Yeah gosh I wish I could just make up my mind. Oh I’m sorry Sean you’re not here to hear bout my personal life. I really need to get on the ball and find me an assistant."

"Look all I can say is go at the pace you want. When you are ready for whatever you are to have with J you will know. I will leave it at that ma’am"

"You know Sean you are a very wise man. I think I picked me a damn good security guard."

"Well ma’am I hope to be apart of your detail for as long as my services are needed."

"Sean don’t worry as long as I’m in the game you have a job."

"Hello ma’am how may we help you today?"

"I am looking for a laptop?"

"Oh my gosh you you were on TRL today you’re her you’re Ana Belle."

"Why yes I am so is it safe to say you are a fan?"

"Oh my hell yes I have been a fan I am one of your many friends on myspace. My name is Susie. Wow I can’t believe I am actually meeting you."

"Well Susie take a breath sweetie. So can you recommend a laptop for me. Cause I am totally clueless when it comes to this."

"Actually this ibook would be perfect for you. Some of the more famous musicians all have this one."

"Ok I will take one."

"Would you mind taking a picture with me for my page."

"Sure hey Sean by any chance do you have?"

"Yes ma’am here go ahead."

"You really are great Sean. Here Susie have a signed copy of my cd hope you like it."

"Are you serious I went out and bought my copy and now this. My day is great. Thank you so much."

"Anytime girl thanks for the recommendation."

"Your welcome and thank you for choosing apple. I have to say that."

"Hey what are you doing tonight?"

"Actually nothing. Why?"

"What’s your full name?"

"Susie Ramos."

"Hold on k."

"Hello?"

"Hey Johnny I want to put a name on the list for tonight. I want this girl with vip access."

"Ok what’s the name?"

"Susie Ramos."

"Alright just have her be there a little early and she will be let in."

"Thank you Johnny you’re the best. Ok Susie be at the 40/40 club by 7. Make sure and bring a camera I want you to profile it for myspace."

"Wow are you serious that is oh my gosh I am just so excited."

"No problem I can’t wait to see you tonight."

"Ana that was very nice of you."

"It’s people like Susie why I kept up with my dream for music."

"Well I am sure you just made her dream come true."

"I hope so. I really hope so."

Ana had slipped on her ear buds from her ipod and started listening to her music. She had pulled out her journal and began to write. So much was happening for her now she just wanted to pay it forward. If she was blessed enough to meet people she’d always admired she wanted others to enjoy it too. Having her friends and certain family members there with her brought a smile to her face. She wanted to invite her mom but that was really out of the question. Her dad wanted to be there but thought it be best if he didn’t go. She really didn’t feel that way but she knew her dad was right. What was she going to do when her mom wanted back in her life? Was she really ready to deal with all that? Was she ready to deal with the emotional damage her mom had done to her? More important when was she going to tell Justin the real reason behind her dumping him.

Justin looked at her writing in her journal and the pain just poured out of her eyes. He could tell she was on the verge of tears. He wanted to be next to her holding her telling her everything would be ok. That no matter what came up in her life he would be there to help her. But he knew he couldn’t do that cause it would just scare her. The more that he talked to her and hung out with her he liked her. She was so beaten up that she needed someone to help ease the pain and he hope it was him.

"Ok kiddies we are here."

"Ana we are here."

"Huh oh thanks J. Well I am heading up I need to shower. Does anyone have a clue what time my hair and make-up people are coming? Johnny didn’t give me a schedule."

"Oh he said they would be here at 5:45."

"Cool beans that means I have time to take a nap before they get here. Thanks Sean, Mike, and you J for being here with me today. It means a lot to me."

"Really it was all of our pleasure."

"Oh my gosh Channing what are you doing here?"

"Well I wanted to see how you were holding up and I was hoping to spend some time with you."

"Cool come on we can hang in my room and order some room service."

"Hey Justin how you doing?"

"I’m good man." Justin didn’t dislike many people but Channing was number one on that list. Why they hell was he hanging out in her room? He should’ve been hanging out with her she was his. Ok where the hell was this coming from they weren’t anything. He wasn’t sure what his next move was but it was sure going to turn some heads.

"So how are you holding up?"

"Are you serious I am so nervous. Come Chan I am going to tell this guy something huge and he doesn’t even know it."

"Ana if he cares for you the way I think it won’t matter. By the way the video came out great."

"You looked so hot in it I can never thank you enough for doing it."

"Are you crazy girl I made a great friend from it, I couldn’t be happier that I did do it."

"Chan you really are a great friend thank you."

Channing left letting her rest and shower before the hair and make-up people got there. No matter what she did all she could do was think of Justin. She was ready to tell him everything that she should’ve done in the beginning. But she wasn’t really sure how he would react. She was falling for him and tonight she would fall even harder.

"Justin what the hell is she doing here!"

"Well I needed a date for tonight. Seeing as Ana has Channing I thought I needed one as well."

"Justin come be serious why the fuck are you doing this."

"Mike I believe you work for me so I don’t owe you an fucking answers. So get back to what you do best which is protect me."

"You know what Justin you will get away with that once. Pull that shit and talk me that way again and I will quit."

Justin had never talked to Mike just as he did now. He didn’t even know why he had called Cameron. He just wanted a date and a date that would make her jealous. How fucking old was he to be playing these mind games with her. He knew that Channing wasn’t her date but just how they hugged it killed him. He didn’t want that fucking tool touching her and yes he was back to calling him a tool. He hugged her and she smiled when she saw him. What the fuck was he doing with Cameron again.

"Ana you look so beautiful."

"Really Chan do you think he’s going to like it?"

"Sweetie he’d be crazy if he didn’t."

"Chan you really are sweet guy. I couldn’t ask for a better friend than you."

"Right now lets go your friends and fam are already downstairs and your prince charming is waiting for you."

"I hope your right Chan I hope he is my prince. Cause I am tired of waiting and looking for him."

"He is and if he doesn’t realize it then he’s the dumb one."

When Ana and Channing walked out of her room she looked at the elevator and wanted to die. She couldn’t believe that she was there with Justin. Justin had told her that he was going alone. But now here she was walking towards the elevator and she had her hands on him. Cameron Diaz the girl who was his ex was there with him. How the hell did things get to this point. Had she lost him for good.

"Um hi Justin."

"Oh hi Ana please meet my date Cameron and meet Ana this party is about her." Gosh she looks beautiful I should be by her side not him.

"Its nice to meet you Cameron you look beautiful tonight."

"Oh thank you I just threw all this together. Now you look absolutely stunning really that color goes good on you."

"Why thank you. So uh J are you riding with us or did you get your own limo?"

"Actually I got my own ride."

"We’ll we will see you there." Ana’s heart was broken he had went back to his ex. She had waited to long to talk with him and now he was gone.

"Sweetie are you ok?"

"I have to be strong Chan I am better than this. I am not going to go all weak in the knees for him. I made a mistake and now I am over it. This is my night and I will not let Justin and his issues ruin this."

"Well I am happy to hear this but."

"No, Chan he is not going to ruin this I will not waste anymore time on someone who obviously doesn’t want me."

"You can’t."

"Yes I can and I will ignore what I may or may have not felt for him. He is not worth risking another broken heart over. As far as I am concerned Justin Timberlake is a friend and will remain a friend."

"Girl you look amazing."

"Thanks Kel I am so glad you could come out. Oh my gosh Gil is that you damn you clean up nice."

"Well I am aim to please. So where is this Justin fellow? Wait is that is he?"

"Yes, now come on let’s go to the limo and make our way to my party. If I were a bitch I would call ahead and make sure he’s off the list. You know what I am going to be a bitch."

"Hello?"

"Johnny I don’t want Justin there tonight. I want him off the list."

"Ana are you serious?"

"Yes, Johnny I want him off the list. I do not want to see him and I don’t want to have anything to do with him."

"If you are sure?"

"Yes Johnny. Justin Timberlake isn’t invited to my party now or never."

"Ok I’ll handle it. Bye."

"Ana."

"Don’t Chan don’t even try to defend his actions tonight. He knew fucking well I wasn’t going with a date. But him being him couldn’t handle this I am not going to be a pawn in whatever game he is playing."

"Hello?"

"Hi Justin."

"Hey Johnny what’s up?"

"Well I am not sure what you did to her but she doesn’t want you here."

"What do you mean?"

"She called me and told me to take your name off the list. Justin she doesn’t want to see you there tonight."

"Johnny you can’t do this!"

"J I am sorry there isn’t anything I can do. If I don’t do this and she see’s you there will be a scene. We both know that is something neither of you need. Why wouldn’t she want you here? I thought you two were getting along." Justin looked at the smiling Cameron and he knew immediately why she didn’t want him there. He had ruined her night and now he was paying the price.

"You know Johnny that’s not important. It’s ok I’ll just head back to the hotel. Bye."

"Wait I thought we were going to a party baby?"

"Don’t fucking call me baby! I am not your baby this was I don’t know. We are not back together Cam I fucked up. Driver back to the hotel please."

"Baby?"

"Don’t Cam don’t even bother with that shit. I fucked up and I never wanted you tonight. Just deal with that shit. You haven’t changed you don’t want the same things I want."

"You’re right J you fucked up. You are the ass that fucking called me to make her jealous. But now you fucked up cause you can’t even do that."

"Your still a heartless bitch Cam. When we get back to the hotel get your own fucking room. Better yet leave back to LA."

"Wow there are a lot of people here."

"Well they are all here for you."

"Ok guys you are going to go in ahead of me. Chan will you walk with me?"

"Huh are you sure?"

"Chan we are friends please walk with me?"

"Alright only if you are sure?"

"Yes now lets go before I change my mind."

"Alrighty ma’am."

Everywhere she turned there were reporters. Everyone yelling and telling her to turn this way. This was way more than she could really handle. There was one person she wanted there but now that was out of the question. He was out of her life and out of her memory for good.

"Ana are you dating Channing?"

"Ana where is Justin?"

"Channing and I are friends that’s all there is nothing more to the story. As far as Justin there isn’t anything there."

"You did good girl come on time to get our party on."

"Oh my hell this is all for me?"

"Ana come with me I have some people who really want to meet you."

"Channing I’ll see you in a lil bit ok."

"Yeah girl do your thing. Tonight is about you."

Ana was overwhelmed to say the least. Every where she went there was someone there who wanted to meet her. These people who she looked up to wanted to meet her. This entire night was about her but yet she still thought of Justin. Was she wrong not to want him there? Was she wrong to read to much into Cameron being there. Ana wasn’t dumb she knew Justin was using Cameron to make her jealous. But that’s what she didn’t understand she had explained she was going with friends. She wasn’t even going to walk the carpet with Channing she had planned on asking Justin. The minute she saw him with Cameron asking him was out of the question.

"So did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

"I can’t believe I met so many wonderful people. I have always dreamed of attending a party like this and I can’t believe this one was for me. Can you believe Diddy wants to work with me?"

"Why wouldn’t he you are an amazing artist. Its only a matter of time before you are pulled in a thousand directions."

"Channing thank you for being here with me tonight."

"I know who you really wanted here."

"No, Chan I don’t want anything from him. I don’t want a fucking thing from him. As far as I am concerned there isn’t anything left."

"You don’t mean that."

"Yes I do Chan he brought her here for one reason and one reason only. He brought her here to make me jealous."

"Why?"

"He kept asking me if I was bringing a date. I said no I am not bringing a date my friends and fam are coming with me."

"He must’ve thought something different when he saw me."

"No cause I told him you were coming to lend some support. He knew how fucking important tonight was to me. He fucking knew better than anyone that I needed him by my side."

"Did you tell him that?"

"No but I made it abundantly clear that I wanted him here with me tonight."

"Maybe he didn’t see through it."

"No he saw through it but I am sure when he saw you he read more into it than needed to be."

"Well."

"No, Chan you don’t get to stick up for him. He wants me to move at his pace and that’s something I can’t do. He wants the relationship and the labels that come along with it. If he doesn’t get it his way then there is no way we can survive. He doesn’t get that I compromise everything in a relationship. He doesn’t really know me and he never will if we keep going the way we are."

"Just give it time Ana he will come around."

"But when he does come around will I still want him around."

Ana and Channing parted ways at the elevator he was going to have a few drinks downstairs. All Ana wanted to do was get out of her dress and into something comfy. She really needed to talk to Aud but knew it was too late. She would settle for blogging on her myspace site. All she wanted was to open up to Justin and let him in. It’s everytime she wanted to he did something to fuck it up. Tonight of all nights why did he have to bring her? This was her night and he knew by bringing her he would ruin it.

Justin hadn’t gone to his room he didn’t want to be there. He wanted to be there when she got back. Even if it meant having to see her with Channing. As far as he was concerned Channing was going to win Ana. He wasn’t ready to give up on whatever it was they could have. His feelings ran deep and hard in his soul. He wasn’t going to let her go he was going to fight no matter what it took.

"What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

"There isn’t anything we need to talk about."

"Ana please can we talk?"



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki