Two Pink Lines by Leeann


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +



Imagine how you would feel if you had the weight of the world on your shoulders. Would you feel scared? anxious? nervous? What if all around you people seemed to have they're lives in perfect order, but for you everything seemed to fill out of your hands at your feet. Everytime you pick an item up, another drops. It's like you're walking down a busy hallway with your arms full of books and then suddenly you are looking down at the ground at your ton of books at the floor. You bend down to pick them up and finally have them all and stand up tall only to have one slip out, and as that one is picked up, you drop another one. Frustrated you are as everyone around you seems to be ignorant of this, they seem to have everything in control.

This is just how Christopher Kirkpatrick felt. He waited anxiously, nervously, scared of what the results might say. He was normally a calm person you understand, he was the 'hyper' one of the group--the one who didn't have a care in the world. Oh, but today he had every care in the world. What he is waiting for, you see, may change his life forever.

Let me take you back to that day, when it all started...

Looking at himself in the mirror, Chris decided that the look he'd created tonight was just perfect. He was about to hit the club with one purpose, one mission--to get laid.

Normally Chris didn't do things like this, purposfully going to the clubs to pick up chicks and get laid, but if you understood the stressful day he'd had, then you might just give him a few pointers in how to go about it.

Arriving at the club, Chris began to scan the room looking for the one perfect candidate to help him achieve a 'sucessful mission'. There were all types of women there. Tall ones, short ones, thin ones, big ones, blondes, brunettes, redheads, you name it--they were there. Chris had an idea for the type of girl he wanted to go home with, but he'd yet to see her.

He went up to the bar to score a drink when he saw her. His perfect woman. She was sitting a few chairs down from him with her friends, drinking what appeared to be a mixed drink of some sort. He paid the bartender and made his way down to the girl. He checked her out from behind and sized her up. She looked to be about 25 years old, tall, slim, and had beautiful brown hair that swayed when she moved her head.

Grabbing the opportunity while he could, he sat down beside her when the girl next to her had given up her seat. "Hi." he said casually starting the conversation.

"Hi, do I know you?" the girl answered with a question of her own.

"Not yet you don't, I'm Chris." Chris said holding out his hand.

"Heather." she nodded giving her his hand.

Chris took her hand and brought it to his mouth. He then proceeded to kiss her hand the way a gentleman would only adding for himself a small taste of his tongue on her skin.

He watched her eyes widen and her nostrils flare as her body reacted to what he'd just done. She took her hand away and focused her attention to the drink in front of her.

"What are you drinking there sweetie?" Chris asked turning to her.

"Whiskey coke." she answered softly.

"Would you like another?" Chris questioned, willing to buy her another drink.

"No thanks, not right now. I was just about to hit the dance floor." Heather shook her head.

"Well, may I have this dance then?" Chris held out his hand in invitation.

Heather studied him for a few minutes before taking his hand and followed him onto the dance floor. The alcohol had took effect for both of them. Heather having been her for an hour already and Chris hadn't eaten anything that day so the alcohol took less time to move through the bloodstream.

They started dancing and as they loosened up, they got closer to each other and when the first song ended they were rubbing up against each other. Both of them feeling alive from each other. They danced a few more songs when Chris broke the euphoria.

"Do you want to get out of here?" he asked feel more aroused.

Heather nodded and again let him lead her to the door of the club. As soon as they were out, Chris pulled her into his arms and kissed her heatedly. They were stumbling around outside the building when Chris realized they were in a public place.

"Your place or mine?" Chris questioned.

The seriousness of his question broke through the aroused haze surrounding Heather for a moment. "Are you sure we should do this?" she asked.

Chris kissed her neck in several places and answered between kisses. "We're both adults here, we deserve a little pleasure now and then."

It didn't take long for Heather to heartily agree then they both got in a cab and were on they're way to Chris's condo.

See that night for Chris and Heather was a night of unbridled passion. They made love several times that night, and the next morning Chris left Heather his phone number in case she ever wanted to get together again.

A month later, Chris got a phone call from a restricted number and when he answered, he heard Heather's voice on the other end.

"Is this Chris?" a female voice asked.

"This is he."

"Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm Heather. We met a few weeks ago."

"Oh, yeah I do. How are you?"

"I may be pregnant. My period's late." she said getting straight to the point.

That's what Chris is waiting for now. He's waiting for the results of an at home pregnancy test that Heather had bought at the store. Two pink lines would change his life forever. Two pink lines would change the course of history.

"It's ready." Heather said coming out of the bathroom.

"What's it say?" Chris asked looking at the applicator she held in her hand.

"We're clear." Heather answered.

Chris felt the weight of the world leave his shoulders, no longer would he worry about whether or not he would be a father. Someday he would, but today was not that day. Two pink lines did not come into focus, he exhaled all his breath and stood to his feet.

"Thanks for coming over and doing this with me. I can't tell you how relieved I am." Heather smiled and walked him to the door.

"Of course, it would have been an asshole to leave it to yourself. So I'll see you round?" Chris said opening the door.

"Yeah." Heather nodded.

Chris walked out into the night air and promised himself that he'd never again give into a one night stand. He would never again wait for those two pink lines, until he was with his wife and they were ready to have children.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki