Un-Break My Heart by jrtsnubianboricuaqueen


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Don’t Leave Me Here

In All This Pain

Don’t Leave Me Out

In The Rain

Come Back and Bring

Back My Smile

Come and Take These Tears Away

 

I Need Your Arms

To Hold Me Now

Time Is So Unkind

Bring Back Those Nights

When I Held You Beside Me

 

Watching the rain fall, Haylie Timberlake sits lonely by her window. It’s been like this for days. The rain falls, she cries. It was just two weeks ago where she lost had the one most important person in her life and in her world. The love her life. Her husband. Justin Timberlake. She felt like her whole life was ripped away from her in the span of fourteen days.

à Flashbackß

Haylie had just arrived home from work. She was excited. Her husband was returning home tonight. He had been on tour for months, and she missed him so much. She couldn’t wait ‘til she was in his arms again. Not even five minutes in the door there was a loud knock.

She looked down at her watch. It wasn‘t time for him to be home yet. Even if it was him, why would he knock. “Who could that be?” She questioned out loud.

After placing her pocket book down on the couch, she quickly walked over to the front door. She twisted the knob to open the door. Upon opening it, two men dressed in police uniform stood before her.

“How can I help you, Officers?” She asked with the look of confusion showed upon her face.

“Is this the Timberlake residence?” One of the cops stepped forward to ask.

She nodded hesitantly. “Yes, this is.”

“Do you know a…” he looks down at the white piece of paper he was currently holding, “Justin Timberlake?”

“Yes, he’s my husband. What’s going on?” She began to panic.

“There was an accident. Your husband’s truck was sideswiped by an eighteen wheeler.”

“What?!” She screamed. “Is he ok? How is he? He has to be ok. Right?” She really began to panic.

The officer shook his head. “I’m sorry, Mam. Unfortunately your husband was the only one that didn’t survive.”

“Oh my God!” She screamed again. The tears already streaming down her face. “No. He can’t be gone. This is not happening.” She began to cry hysterically. Her knees became weak, and the officer caught her before she hits the ground.

Un-break My Heart

Say You Love Me Again

Undo This Hurt

You Caused

When You Walked Out The Door

And Walked Out of My Life

Un-cry These Tears

I’ve Cried So Many Nights

Un-break My Heart

 

That was the worst day for Haylie. She lost everything that day. She lost her best friend. Her lover. Her world. She also lost her own will for living. But there was something that was holding her back from taking that step forward to end it all for her.

à Flashbackß

The day of the funeral was pure and utter chaos. It was supposed to be a time for the family to grieve, but it turned into a media circus. Everyone was in complete shock when they found out that music’s boy wonder, Justin Timberlake, had died. There was no moment of silence, because of the flashes coming from the shutterbugs and the questioning coming from various news anchors.

Haylie paid no attention to it at all. She just sat there very morbid-like, dressed in black, as they lowered the casket into the cold ground. Her and Justin’s friends and family didn’t even think that she was in her right mind that day. She just sat there, staring. Her face pale, her eyes red and puffy. She had cried so much that there was nothing left. Her tears were no more.

Take Back That Said Word Goodbye

Bring Back The Joy To My Life

Don’t Leave Me Here With

These Tears

Come and Kiss The Pain Away

 

I Can’t Forget

The Day You Left

Nights Are So Unkind

And Life Is So Cruel

Without You Here Beside Me

She’s been sitting in the same spot for days. Just looking out of the window, watching the rain. In the dark. There was nothing she could do, but cry. She missed him so much. She didn’t even get to say goodbye. All she had left of him were her memories.

à Flashbackß

“Justin, you’re such a sore loser.” Haylie said as she and Justin walked back into the kitchen of their house. They had just finished a game of one-on-one.

“I am NOT a sore loser.” He walks over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

“Yes, you are.”

“Am NOT.” He whined.

“What are you…five years old?” She placed her hands on her hips. “So, what I beat you by a couple of points in basketball. You’ll live.”

He grabbed the water. “The only reason you won is because I let you win.” He unscrewed the cap and took a swig.

“Yeah, just like you let me win in golf . Right?” She said sarcastically.

“Basically.”

She scoffed. “You will never admit it. Will you?”

“Admit what?” He questioned his wife.

“Admit that I can whip your ass in golf and basketball.”

He rolled his eyes. “That is so not true.”

“That is SO true. Sore loser.” She taunted.

“I am NOT a sore loser. You…cheater.”

She scoffed again. “How am I a cheater?” She pointed to herself.

“Look at you.” He pointed to her current outfit which had consist of a pair of short spandex gym shorts, sports bra, and tank top. “With your perfect breasts, and perfect ass. I got distracted.”

She folded her arms over her chest. “You got distracted?”

He nodded. “Yep.”

“So, you mean to tell me that I cheated because of all of this.” She moved her hands up and down her body.

He nodded again. “I couldn’t concentrate on the game because all of that was taking me away from it.” She shook her head in shame, and began to walk out of the kitchen. “Where you going?”

“My perfect breasts and ass are headed upstairs to take a shower.” She began to walk toward the stairs. “Sore loser.” She mumbled loudly enough for him to hear.

“Hey, I heard that.” He began to follow her.

Un-break My Heart

Say You Love Me Again

Undo This Hurt

You Caused

When You Walked Out The Door

And Walked Out of My Life

Un-cry These Tears

I’ve Cried So Many Nights

Un-break My Heart

She missed that. She missed arguing with him over silly things. She missed his temper tantrums. She missed his loving apologies after his temper tantrums. All she wanted to do was to see his beautiful blue eyes, and tell him how much she loved him. But she’ll never get the chance. He’s gone. And he’s never coming back.

à Flashbackß

Justin and Haylie lay at the foot of their bed, on their stomachs trying to come up with a new message for their answering machine.

Justin pressed the record button on the black box. “Hi you’ve reached the Timberlakes. My wife and I…”

Haylie cuts him off. “…YOUR wife? What? You like own me now?”

“Yeah, I do. Stop cutting me off.”

Haylie chuckles. “Anyways.” She hit the erase button, and pressed the record button. “Hi you’ve reached Justin and Haylie. Leave a message and we’ll call back…maybe.” She said excitedly.

Justin turned to his wife. “That is the worst thing I’ve ever heard.”

“Shut up! It rhymed. I like it.”

He pressed the erase button. “Oops.”

She sighs. “Fine. Let’s just do one together. Ok.”

He put his hands up. “Wait a minute. Isn’t that something only really cheesy couples do.”

She placed an arm around Justin’s shoulder. “I hate to break it to ya, but we are a really cheesy couple, Mister.”

He thinks about it. “Good point.”

“Ok.” She then presses the record button again. “Hi you’ve reached Haylie…”

He cuts her off. “…And Justin. I live here too.”

“Yes, Justin lives here too, because we’re married now…”

“…And we can’t get to the phone right now because we’re um…” He then turns to Haylie.

“…having sex. I mean we’re just having hot sex…”

Justin’s eyes lit up and he began to attack his wife’s neck with kisses, as he flipped them over.

Haylie begins to giggle. “Oh uh.” She pretended to moan. She was starting to get caught in the moment. “Oh! We’re still on. Uh leave a message…”

“…And we’ll get back to you when we’re done.” Justin broke away to finish the message, but then went back to his task.

Haylie laughs as they roll off the bed.

 

 

Don’t Leave Me Here

In All This Pain

Don’t Leave Me Out

In The Rain

Bring Back Those Nights

When I held You Beside Me

 

Un-break My Heart

Say You Love Me Again

Undo This Hurt

You Caused

When You Walked Out The Door

And Walked Out of My Life

Un-cry These Tears

I’ve Cried So Many Nights

Un-break My

That memory had put a smile on Haylie’s face. She remembered that night. They had just gotten home from their honeymoon when they spent the whole night trying to come up with the perfect message.

à Flashbackß

“I could be like this forever.” Haylie says as she and Justin lay together in their bed.

“Yeah me too.” Justin says kissing her bare shoulder. “I love you much.”

She turned around to face him. “What do you love most about me?” She smiled.

He chuckled. “Well for starters, I love to see you smile. And I love your eyes. And I love that ass.” He playfully smacked her butt, and she giggled. “I love that you put up with all my bullshit, and that you aren’t afraid to put me in my place. I love that you have a good heart. And you’re a beautiful person inside and out. And I love that one day you’ll be the mother of my children.” He leaned to capture her lips into his own. “So what about you? What do you love most about me?”

“Who says I love you?” She responded. His smile faded. “I’m just kidding.” She chuckled. “I love everything about you. I love how you go out of your way to make me smile. I love the way you make me feel. Nobody has ever made me feel more loved and more cherished than you have. And not to mention, you’re not bad to look at.” They both laughed. “You’re my world. And I don’t know what would happen if I lost you.”

“Baby you’re not going to lose me. I’m always going to be here. To protect you.” He pushed a curly tendril behind her ear. “I’m not going anywhere.” He kissed the tip of her nose.

“I love you.”

He smiled. “I love you too.” He leaned down again to kiss her.

Un-break My Heart

Oh Baby

Come Back and Say You Love

Un-break My Heart

Sweet Darling

Without You

I Just Can’t Go On

Haylie was fed up. She quickly got up from the couch. She threw on some shoes, grabbed her car keys and headed out in the pouring rain to her car. She hops in, starts the engine, and quickly speeds off. Arriving at her destination in ten minutes, she turns off the engine and hops out. She quickly ran into the cemetery. It took her no time to find the grave where the love of her life was laid to rest. She didn’t care that she was soaking wet from the rain, she just wanted to be there. With him.

Falling to her knees she stared at his head stone. “Why?” She cried out. “Why did you leave me? You told me you were never going to leave me alone. You said you would always be here.” Rain mixed in with her tears slides down her face. “How could you leave me? How could you…” She choked. “How could you leave us?” She places her hand on her belly. “We need you. I can’t do this on my own. I can not raise your child on my own.” She continue to cry hysterically. “You come back to me, damnit!” She pounded the ground. “Come back, please.” She collapsed on the ground and continued to cry hysterically.

Say That You Love Me

Say That You Love Me

Tell Me You Love Me

Un-break My…

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Song Credit:

àToni Braxtonß

[Unbreak My Heart]



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki