Second Chance, Second Life by Maryannshep1982


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Chapter 1
Nicola sat in the kitchen of the apartment her best friend and she shared. They had recently moved to Orlando when Alicia, her best friend, got a job at NASA. Nicola had just graduated med. school in Boston. Both girls were twenty-three. Nicola had moved with Alicia to Orlando to start a new life after her grandmother had died only a few months before. She was tired of running from her hurtful past and wanted to go somewhere where no one would know her as long as she was careful.
Nicola flipped through the paper looking for a job. She wanted to work as an intern some place, but there were no openings so had decided to take anything that would help pay the rent.
"Hey, Ja Ja. Guess what I found?" said Alicia. Alicia called her Ja Ja (pronounced like Ya Ya) because her middle name was Jasmina. Alicia had just got back from work and waved a newspaper in front of Nicola.
"A newspaper?" asked Nicola.
"Nope. The next to perfect job for you," Alicia grinned brightly and placed the paper in front of Nicola. "Read the on that's circled."
"This one?" Alicia nodded as Nicola read the ad.
Nanny need. Twins, one girl, one boy, three years old.
Room provided. Salary $5,000 per month must like children and not mind traveling
Call Karen at 555-4361

Nicola looked up at Alicia pushing her long blonde her face. "Are you trying to get rid of me?" She asked teasingly.
"Well no, but now that you mention it I think that would be a good idea," Alicia pulled her black hair out of her face into a pony tale.
"I think you would like it. You love kids and traveling. And these people wouldn't know who you were. Just don't tell them you middle name and you'll be fine. We aren't in Boston anymore. Remember that. Besides the money is great for a nanny. Probably some rich person. You haven't had money in a while it will be nice for you to have something to spend again."
Nicola sighed. "I've never had money to spend. My parents only made it look like I had everything. I had nothing." "This could be good. Thanks Leash. I'll give them a call."
"Yay. Call them now I wanna know what they say," Alicia jumped up and down excitedly.
"Wow girl. How much sugar have you had today?" asked Nicola laughing at her hyper friend.
"Oh, shut up. Here's the phone." Alicia threw the phone at Nicola. Nicola shook her head and dialed the number.
Jc opened the door to his house and looked around and waited. 'five, four, three, two, one.'
"Daddy!" Two three year old ran down the large marble stairs to their father.
"Hey you two," said Jc as he leaned down as both of his kids gave him hugs and kisses.
"Millissa, Matt. Where are you?" Jc's mother, Karen, called down the stairs.
"They're with me mom."
"Hey baby. How was rehearsal?" asked Mrs. Chasez.
"Tiring," said Jc as he walked into the kitchen holding Millissa and Matt in his arms. Jc put his twins down and went to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water. He leaned against the counter as he drank his water.
Millissa climbed onto a chair that was next to Jc. "Daddy will you swim with us?" Jc smiled down at her sparkling blue eyes. He ran a hand through her blonde hair and smiled.
"Sure sweetie, why don't you and Matt go get you suits on. I'll be right up, I have to ask Grandma something. Ok?"
"Yup. Come on Lissy let's go," said Matt. He and Millissa ran out of the kitchen.
Jc turned to his mother. "Thanks for watching them. Did anyone call about the nanny job?"
Mrs. Chasez smiled at her son. "Yes, actually a young lady called. She was very nice and I'm going to meet her tomorrow. I think she'll be perfect but I want to meet her first. She's 23, loves kids, just graduated medical school in Boston. She said that no one is hiring interns so that's why she isn't working in medicine. We talked for a while and I think she's going to work."
Jc smiled, if his mother liked the girl then he would too. His mother was very picky. "Thanks mom. I owe you."
"Oh you have no idea. Now go swim. Those two have been waiting for you all day." Jc hugged his mother and ran upstairs.

Chapter 2
Nicola walked into the bright room of the restaurant looking for someone she didn't know. Then a hand waved and she saw a friendly woman smiling at her.
"Hello. You must be Nicola White?" the woman smiled and motioned for her to sit at the table.
"Yes, I'm Nicola. You must be Karen?" Nicola smiled at the woman.
"Yes, I'm. And let me say it is a pleasure to meet you. You sounded so nice over the phone. And I must say your resume` is very impressive. How come you are here in Florida?" Karen looked closely at the girl in front of her. 'She looks familiar. Nah, I must be confusing her with someone else.'
Nicola laughed a little, "Well my best friend from college got a job with NASA and I moved down with her hoping to get a internship here, but that didn't work out."
"Oh, where did you go college?" Karen sipped her water while she listened to the young girl in front of her.
"I went to BU"
"Really? That must have been hard to do. Did you ever get any sleep?"
"Um, not really. My life was pure school. I knew that jobs were hard to find so I figured that if I had good grades then I would get a job, but it didn't work that way." Nicola laughed.
Karen laughed a little too. "Not to pry or anything and this wouldn't matter about my decision on whether you get the job or not, this is just me being nosey. How were your grades?"
Nicola laughed at the woman. She liked her instantly. "I had a 3.9 GPA."
"Wow. That is quite and accomplishment."
The two women talked while they ate their meal. They discussed the job, and the children. After they ate they stood up and Karen shook Nicola's hand.
"Well, Nicola. If it was me making the decision then you would have the job, but I have to talk to my son, because they are his kids. I wouldn't worry though he usually agrees with my sense of people."
Nicola smiled. "Thank you. It was nice meeting you. Hopefully I'll see you again."
"Oh believe me Hun, if I have my way then I'll be seeing a lot of you." Nicola laughed and smiled as the woman hugged her. Both women parted ways at the parking lot.
Karen picked up her cell phone as soon as she got into the car.
"Hello?"
"Josh, it's your mother."
"Oh hey mom. Didn't you have that lunch with that girl today?"
"Yes and I left your father babysitting. God I hope he isn't dead."
Jc laughed into the phone at the picture of his father with his toddlers. "What do think of the girl? What's her name Nicola?"
"Yes, and I think she's perfect. And if for some reason one of the monsters need surgery in the middle of your living room she could do it. She got a 3.9 GPA from BU."
"Wow. That's a comforting thought."
"That's what I was thinking. She very friendly and outgoing once you get to know her. She would work very well." Mrs. Chasez her some commotion on the other end of the line.
"Uh, sorry mom gotta go. If you think she is good enough then call her and tell her she can have the job. I trust you. Bye"
"OK I'll call her. Bye." She smiled, 'good. I am such a wonderful mother. Oh yes I am. Uh huh' Karen laughed as she drove into the driveway of her home.

"Hey is Alicia there?" Nicola sat on the couch in her apartment on the phone.
"Hello? Alicia speaking."
"Leash, I think I got the job. The lady was wicked nice. And she was like 'If it was up to me then you would have it', but she has to talk to her son."
"OMG that's awesome! Why does she need to talk to her son?" Alicia asked a little confused.
"It's her son's children. She was just finding the nanny for him. She said he was some one famous." Nicola walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water before she plopped back down on the couch.
"That's wicked. You get to work for someone famous. Lucky." Nicola and Alicia laughed.
"Well, I don't know if I have it just yet. I'm hopin I get it."
"You will don't worry. Hey wish I could chat longer, but I'm gettin death stares from my boss."
"See ya girl."
"Yup, oh and I'll be home late just to let you know."
"Aight talk to ya later." Nicola checked her watch and realized it was only 3:00. She walked into her room and grabbed her gym bag. She was about to leave when the phone rang. Nicola sighed and picked it up.
"Hello?"
"Hello, Is Nicola White there?"
"This is she." Nicola wondered who would be calling her.
"Oh Hi. This is Karen. I talked to my son and he would like to meet you and have Millissa and Matt. Would you be able to come over tonight for dinner?" Nicola smiled.
"Of course. I'd love to what time?"
"How about 6:00. My son won't be home until seven, but that's ok."
Karen gave Nicola the directions to Jc's house. When Nicola got off the phone she quickly went to the gym for a short workout.

At 5:30 Nicola dove her blue Honda to Jc's house. She pulled up it front of the house after being let through the security gates. The house was huge. She had only seen a house that size when she was little living with her parents. There was a four-car garage and perfectly manicured lawn.

Nicola got out and straitened her flare jeans and long sleeve top before going up to the house. When she rang the door bell Karen greeted her and welcomed her into the large foyer. Nicola looked around at the large marble staircase that led to the second floor.The black and white marble floors reflected all the light that was in the room making it very bright.
"How are you dear?" Karen smiled as she took her coat and put it the closet.
"Fine, thank you. How are you?"
Karen laughed. "Honey hold on to those manners because if you hang around this crew too long then you'll lose them for sure."
Nicola laughed, "I grew up with three older brothers I don't think you can get much worse then that." Nicola saddened at the thought of her brothers.
"I didn't think that ether but I was wrong." Nicola raised an eyebrow at her.
"Come on. Matt and Millissa want to meet you." Karen led Nicola into the kitchen where Millissa and Matt were sitting at the table drawing.
"Guys, I want you to meet Nicola. She might be your new nanny, so Grandma can go have a life." Nicola and the two children laughed.
"You're pretty." Millissa looked Nicola over and smiled brightly.
"Why thank you, Millissa. How are you guys doing?" Nicola and Karen sat down at the table next to the children.
"Look at my picture, Cola." Matt handed her a picture of what appeared to be people. Nicola laughed at the nickname.
"Who is it a picture of?" asked Nicola. Karen smiled as she watched Nicola and the twins. Millissa and Matt seemed to like Nicola right away, which wasn't normal for them. They were usually quite when they first met people.
"Daddy and our uncles." Matt replied. A smile crossed his face when he mentioned his father. "Dat is Uncle Chris, that is Uncle Lance, that is Uncle Joey, he's silly, that is Uncle Justin and that is daddy. They are singing in the picture."
Nicola smiled and looked at the little boy. "Your daddy sings?"
"Yup. He sings while crazy girls scream at him," Millissa smiled. Nicola looked at Karen with a very confused look on her face.
"Well since you will probably get the job, you'll find out soon enough. My son, Josh, well you might know him as Jc. He is in the band *Nsync."
Nicola smiled and nodded, as she finally understood, "I've heard of them. I don't really follow pop music that much but I know some of their stuff."
"Yeah, well that's why I haven't told you my last name. It's Chasez."
"Oh. I understand completely what the life of fame if like." Karen look at strangely before she quickly covered her slip, "Some relatives of mine where athletes. That's how I know. I mean they weren't as big as your son, and you probably have never heard of them, but still."
Karen laughed. Nicola looked at the children and noticed how they resembled their father greatly.
"Oh so you must know how hard it is." Nicola nodded her head and smiled then watched the two children coloring.
"Grandma when are going to have dinner? I'm hungry." Millissa rubbed her tummy while she whined.
"Me too!"
"We can eat when daddy gets here. Nicola would you mind helping me?" Karen stood up started pulling things out of the cabinets.
"Oh not at all. What are we having?"

A half-hour later Nicola and Karen had made pasta, salad, and garlic bread. Nicola set the table. While they were cooking Karen showed Nicola where things were put. Millissa and Matt sat down at the table waiting for dinner when a Jeep pulled up in the driveway. Millissa and Matt jumped out of their seats and ran to the front door. Then the door opened and in walked a sweaty Jc Chasez. His shirt was around his neck.
Nicola looked at him. 'Damn It is true. He is hotter in person'
Millissa and Matt immediately jumped into his arms as he dropped his shirt and bag on the floor. He picked the two up easily and kissed them on the head.
"Eeww, Daddy you're all sweaty. yuck put me down," Millissa squirmed in his arms until he put her and Matt down. Jc laughed as they grabbed his hand.
"Where you two good? Did you try not to terrorize grandma and Granddad too much?"
"We were very good. Granddad fell asleep so Lissa and I took the pillows off the couch and slid down the stairs!" Millissa and Matt laughed at that memory.
"You did what?" Both Jc and Mrs. Chasez looked at the two.
Millissa giggled and pulled Jc into the kitchen.
"Oh, something smells good." Jc looked around as he smelled the aroma of the dinner. His eyes landed on Nicola. He smiled and stuck his hand out, "Hi. I'm Jc Chasez. You must be Nicola White. Right?"
"Yup. It's nice to meet you." Nicola shook his strong hand.
"It's nice to meet you too. I've heard a lot about you from my mother." Jc smiled and turned around to look at her. "I'm gonna take a shower and I'll be down in like ten minutes."
"OK. And pick up your stuff out of the foyer."
"Mom, it's my house I can put my stuff where I want." Jc called as he started to climb the stairs.
"Not as long as I'm in this house all day!" Jc turned around picked up his stuff and then looked at Nicola.
"Well, Nicola you're hired right now. Just as long as my mother leaves!" He laughed and went back up the stairs.
"Joshua Scott Chasez you take that back right now!" Karen yelled at her son playfully.
"I can't here you mother!" Jc yelled down the stairs.
Karen turned around and huffed. Millissa and Matt giggled. Karen playfully shook her finger at the two. "Now don't you two ever talk to you're parents or grandparents like that. Your father is a very bad role model. You know what don't listen to your father just listen to Nicola or me. I can't believe Roy fell asleep while he was watching them.

Nicola laughed and started putting the food on the table. Fifteen minutes later Jc came back downstairs. He was freshly shaven and he smelled nice. 'Nice that's an understatement. The man smells downright deadly' thought Nicola.
During dinner they discussed Nicola getting the job. Jc agreed that she was perfect for it and they arrange a date for her to move in. They also discussed what she would be expected to do. Once she was told everything she needed to know she left and signed a confidentiality agreement. She went back to her apartment and told Alicia about the job.

chapter 3
Nicola packed up the last box in
 her room and loaded it into her car. Alicia walked up and gave her a hug as they walked back to
their apartment.
"I'm gonna miss you, girl." Alicia hugged Nicola tightly.
"Alicia, I'm not going to stop being your friend because I'm moving out. You know we'll still be best friends. Nothing and no one will be able to come between our friendship." Alicia puled back and laughed slightly as she wiped a tear from her eye.
"No one will ever know what we know. Just from being your friend I've learn more about life and the real world from you then everyone else put together." Nicola and Alicia laughed as Nicola put her arm on Alicia's shoulder.
"We've been to hell and back together." The two girls laughed as they entered the apartment.
"Why do you get the good jobs?" asked Alicia as she plopped down on the couch.
"Hello? You are the one who is going to take a ride to space soon. Not me. I'm stuck on the ground." Nicola sat down on the floor as she flipped through one of the many magazines from the coffee table.
"Ja Ja, you are the one taking a ride with the space cowboy. And you're never on the ground, between your tricks and you head in the clouds you don't have to worry about staying on the ground."
Nicola stopped what she was doing and looked at Alicia who had a smug smile on her face.
"How? How did... did you know?" Nicola sat in shock as her friend started to laugh at her.
"I'm not stupid. You told me you were going to be working for someone famous and I heard you talking to him on the phone. I just put two and two together."
"You aren't supposed to know. i signed a deal that I wouldn't tell anyone who I was working for." Nicola looked worried at that thought that Alicia knew.
"You didn't tell me. Just tell them that you have a very smart and nosey best friend." Nicola and Alicia burst out laughing.
"OK. For your last night here we are going to watch movie and pig out of popcorn. And don't you dare say that it's too fattening. You've got a better body then most of the people in the world. Girl you've got a six-pack." Nicola laughed at Alicia as she scolded her.
"Oh, I wouldn't think of it. Why don't we have some ice cream too? I'm in the mood to pig out."
Alicia stared at her in mock shock. "Well this is a day that I will never see again. Nicola Jasmine White suggesting to eat something that has more then one graham of fat. You must be sick or you fell on your head when you were flipping at the gym and knocked some sense into your head."
Nicola threw the spoons at her, "Oh, shut up and eat. I didn't fall on my head today, even though I did land on my back."
Alicia cringed, "Ouch."
Nicola put in Save the Last Dance and the too girls chilled out from their stressful lives.

(9:00 The next Morning)
Nicola called Jc and see if it was ok that Alicia knew and that she was going to helped her move. He said it was fine. Alicia had the day off since it was Saturday and drove over to Jc's house in her own car that was also loaded with Nicola's stuff. Alicia had a explorer so all most everything fit into it. When Nicola got past the security gates with the code Jc had given her she pulled in font of the house.
"Damn. Talk about living like a rock star." Alicia looked at the huge house in awe.
"Pop star. Not rock star." Nicola corrected her as she grabbed one of her bags and went to the door with Alicia in tow. Nicola knocked on the door.
"Well excuse me."
Matt answered the door. "Hey Cola! Daddy and Millissa are upstairs. Who are you?" Matt looked at Alicia questionably.
"Matt this is Alicia. Alicia is my best friend. And Alicia this is Matt."
"Hey cutie." Alicia smiled at the boy.
"Oh ok. I' going to go get Daddy." Matt turned around and was about to yell at the top of his lounges when he saw his father walking down the stairs.
"No yelling Matt. Nicola you don't have to knock you live here now too." Jc smiled, he was all wet.
"Sorry. It's kinda hard not to. Habit. Ah, did you decide to swim in your clothes?" Nicola laughed at the sight of him.
"No. Actually I gave Millissa a bath, well she sorta gave me a bath, but whatever." He laughed and then looked at Alicia. "You must be Alicia. It's nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too."
All of a sudden Millissa yell from the top of the stairs, "Daddy, I need you to do my hair again. You messed up the first time. It looks really bad. Do it like Grandma does." Jc sighed at looked at his doughter.
"Honey, I don't have hair talent. Just leave it like it is. It doesn't look too bad." Alicia and Nicola laughed at Jc and Millissa's unhappy expression. Millissa hair was a mess and it looked as though Jc had attempted ponytail.
"Millissa if you let me put my bag in my room I'll do it for you." Nicola walked up the stairs following Millissa. Jc and Alicia were right behind her.
"Thank you. You have no idea how bad I am with hair." said Jc as he laughed.
"I think I got a pretty good idea from this." Nicola pointed to Millissa's hair. Jc and Alicia laughed. Nicola put her bag in her new room that was right next to Matt and Millissa's at the end of the hallway. Then they followed Millissa into Jc's bathroom were Millissa had her combs and hair elastic's.
"Wow this bathroom is bigger then my apartment." Jc laughed. Alicia looked around at the sunken hot tub and two sinks that were made of granite. Nicola quickly pulled Millissa's hair into a ponytail.
Alicia and Nicola moved all of Nicola's stuff into her new room with the help of Jc. At five O'clock all of her stuff was moved into her room except for one thing, her trunk. Nicola and Alicia walked out to Nicola's car and grabbed the huge light blue wooden trunk. The edges had metal around them in a golden color and in the middle of the trunk 'Nicola Ja Ja White' was scrolled in gold. The trunk was lock so no one could get in it.
The girls managed to drag it out of the car before they had to put it down because it was too heavy for them to lift. Jc helped them bring it into the house and up to her room.
When the three of them finally put it down at the foot of Nicola's bed. "Wow what do you have in there, bricks?"
Nicola laughed, "No not really." 'Oh if you only knew. That trunk holds all of my deepest secrets' Nicola thought to herself.
Jc shook his head and laughed and started to walk towards the door, "I'm going to get a pizza and I think the guys are coming over in a little bit to meet you so I'll call you when the pizza if here. Alicia you can stay for dinner if you want." He stopped at the door and look back at them.
"Nah, I have to get going. I need to do some work. It was nice meeting you Jc and you too, Millissa and Matt." Millissa and Matt waved from their position on Nicola's bed.
"See ya." said Nicola as Alicia walked out of her room and out the door. Jc turned back to her and smiled.
"She's and interesting person isn't she?" Jc asked as her leaned against the door. Nicola laughed and started putting up some of her posters that were in one of her boxes.
"Oh you have no idea. She is awesome. That girl is my best friend. She has stuck with me through some pretty bad times and I've done the same for her." Jc nodded and looked at the posters Nicola was putting up.
"You like gymnastic huh?" All of Nicola's posters were of Olympic gymnasts. Nicola pinned up her favorite one and looked at him.
"Yeah. I love it. I used to do it when I was younger. This is my favorite one." Nicola pointed to the one she had just put up. It was signed by a bunch of gymnasts.
Jc read it out loud to Millissa and Matt who had come to look at it with him. "Like a girl. I run like a girl, I jump like a girl. I swing like a girl, I tumble six feet in the air over a four inch beam like a girl." (Author's Note: That is a copyrighted posted and stuff so it is not mine and yeah whatever) "What is the girl doing?" he asked looking at Nicola.
She smiled. "She is in the middle of a whipback." Jc looked at her confused. She laughed. "Oh don't try to understand the names or what they mean because you'll never get them."
"Probably not. Where you any good when you were little?" he asked as he picked up Millissa.
"I was ok. Nothing too special, but I it love non-the-less."
"Cola, I do gymnastics," said Millissa. Jc watched as Nicola's eye's lit up at the mention of Millissa's gymnastics. "Maybe you could help me."
'If the girl trained with me then she would be the next me.' Nicola thought as she laughed.
"We have a trampoline maybe you could show us some stuff tonight." said Jc as he watched Nicola instantly become nervous and she replied quickly.
"I don't remember much and besides I'm way too old to do any of that know." Jc nodded. He knew she was hiding something, but he figured it wasn't too big and that she would tell him when she was ready.
"Come on guys let's go downstairs and let Nicola put her stuff away. The guys should be here soon with the pizza." Jc led Matt and Millissa out of the room and closed the door,
Nicola flopped on her bed and ran her hands over her face and she sighed. Keeping her past from Jc was going to be harder then she thought. She rolled over and started unpacking.
An hour later she had put all her clothes away in the large walk-in closet and had put her sheets on her bed. She was about to unpack another box when Matt knocked on the door.
"Cola the pizza is here and our Uncles are here too." Matt laughed excitedly.
"Ok thanks buddy. Let's go." Nicola and Matt walked downstairs. There was a lot of talking and the sound of male laughter. Matt ran in ahead of Nicola and sat next to Millissa at the table.
"Did you tell her?" Jc asked Matt.
Matt nodded, "Yup, but she walks slow." The guys laughed at Matt. Nicola came around the corner and looked at the four guys she had never met standing in the kitchen.
Nicola smiled, "Hello, everybody."
"Nicola, that is Justin, Lance, Joey, and Chris. Guys this is Nicola."
The guys said hi, then Chris started to speak. "Jace can we eat now I'm hungry."
"Chris, you whine more then Matt and Millissa do. And ya let's eat." Chris and Joey dove into the pizza. By the time Nicola got to the pizza there was only a few pieces left. Nicola laughed.
"Do you guys always eat this much? You all ate three and a half boxes of pizza."
Justin smiled as he threw away her paper plate. "You have to be quick to get any food around here. Don't worry you'll learn soon enough."
"Yeah, Justin has mastered it. He gets to the food before anyone even knows it's there," said Lance.
"Hey Jace, let's go out to your new trampoline." said Joey as he and Chris started to race to the back door.
Jc laughed at his friends. Nicola just watched as the grown men fooled around like children. Matt and Millissa ran after Chris and Joey. Lance and Justin followed shortly after. Jc and Nicola started to clean up the mess they had left.
"You don't have to clean up," said Jc as he pushed all the empy pizza boxes into the trash.
"I don't mind." Nicola helped Jc put the dishes away before they went out back to where everyone else was. Everyone was jumping around. Millissa and Matt were in the middle and were being bounced by the rest of the guys.
"They look like four-year olds don't they?" Jc whispered in her ear. Nicola felt a tingle go down her spine as his breath hit her ear.
"Yeah, they do look silly. Um, is it safe for them to be bouncing Matt and Millissa like that?" Nicola already knew the answer to the question but she didn't want to sound like she was telling him how to be a parent.
"Ah, no it isn't. Matt, Millissa why don't you get off. It's not safe for you to be bounce with all those people." Matt and Millissa grumbled as they climbed off the trampoline.
"But, daddy we wanna bounce with the guys." Matt whined.
Jc shook his head, "I said no. It's not safe. You guys can bounce when the guys aren't here."
Matt and Millissa sat down in the chairs on the patio and watched the guys on the trampoline. Nicola sat down next to them.
"Why aren't you up there with them?" Millissa asked Nicola.
"I'm not found of trampolines. Besides there's too many people on it as it is." Nicola watched as Jc climbed on. Then Justin and Chris jumped off and started walking over to them with evil smiles on.
"Nicola aren't you going to go on? Jc said you know gymnastics show us some," said Justin.
"Nah. I can't do any gymnastics anymore. You guys seem to be having fun I wouldn't want to intrude." Nicola leaned back in the chair and crossed her legs as she watched the two guys suspiciously.
"Come on." Chris and Justin started to walk towards her again.
"No. I don't really like trampolines."
Then Justin and Chris looked at each other before jumping and grabbing Nicola. Nicola screamed as Justin threw her over his shoulder. Everyone started laughing as Nicola tried to get out of Justin's grip.
"Justin, put me down now!"
"No way sweetie, You're really light so I can hold you up here for a while and I will if you don't stop kicking me." Nicola stopped kicking him but started hitting his back.
"You can't hit me either. Ow stop that hurts."
"Yeah well your bony shoulder is in my stomach and that hurts. So put me down." Justin walked over to the trampoline.
"Ok. I'll put you down." Justin threw her down onto the trampoline at Lance's feet.
"Ow." Nicola started to leave, but Chris held her on the trampoline.
Nicola looked at Jc, "Do you treat all your nannies this way or am I special?"
Jc laughed, "Your special."
"Oh thanks," said Nicola sarcastically.
"Come on do some flips," said Joey.
"No." Nicola tried to get back up.
"OK well at least bounce with us," said Jc.
"No, I really don't want to." Nicola tried to get up again and leave, but Chris picked her up.
"Wow she is light. Come on Nicola, please."
Nicola was getting very annoyed that they kept pushing her to stay on the trampoline.
"No, I'm not going to bounce with you! I have a big fear of trampolines! So please let me off." The guys looked shocked at her outburst. Chris put her down and she quickly jumped off and walked into the house.
The guys looked around at each other. Jc jumped off the trampoline and he followed Nicola into the house. He felt really bad about what had just happened.
"Nicola!" Jc yelled as he entered the house. He ran upstairs and went to her room. The door was closed and she was playing some rap music softly. He knocked on the door.
"Come in." she said quietly. Jc opened the door and watched her as she unpacked more of her stuff and put it around the room. "I thought I should unpack some more, I can go back downstairs if you need me, but I didn't think I was needed at the moment so I came up here."
"I'm sorry about what happened out there. We shouldn't have done that, but we were just playing around." Jc sat on her bed as he talked.
"I know that. It's just it was kinda annoying when they didn't stop. I'm not mad or anything, but I have a huge fear of trampolines. Remember when I told you I was a gymnast?" Jc nodded and she continued. "Well once I was working out at the gym and I was trying a new move on a trampoline and I fell onto my back and almost broke my neck. I was fine after a month or so, but they scare me a lot. So that's why I got mad."
Jc stood up. "I'm sorry. I wouldn't have done that if I had known."
She smiled at him, "I know and stop saying that you were apart of it because you weren't. It's not a big deal. I just don't like trampolines." She laughed.
Jc smiled, "So you wanna come back down? I promise we won't make you go on the trampoline."
"Nah, that's ok. I need to unpack all this stuff. I'll come down later. I don't have much more to unpack."
Jc walked to the door, "Ok what ever you want. Oh by the way, we are going to San Diego in a week." Nicola dropped the box in her hands and turned completely white.
"We... we're... we're going to San Diego?"
Jc watched her curiously. "Yeah, we'll be there for five days doing some promotional stuff for the tour that's in a month. Are you ok you look like you've just seen a ghost?"
"Um, yeah, fine. Oops I'm kinda clumsy." Nicola quickly picked up the box and put it on her bed. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably and Jc noticed. He walked over to her and held her hands in his.
His concerned eye's looked into her terrified ones. "I don't think you're ok. You wanna tell me why you're scared to go to San Diego?" Nicola shook her head and pulled her hands away from his.
"I can't tell you. I'm sorry. I kinda freaked out sorry. I'm fine now." She forced a smile.
Jc just nodded his head and watched her try to cover her fears. "Why don't you go to bed. It's been a long day, I'm sure your really tired." Jc got up and walked to the door again.
Nicola nodded and tried to smile. "That's is an excellent idea."
Jc smiled and closed the door.
When the door was closed and she heard Jc walk away she dropped to the floor and cried silently. San Diego. That's were she used to live and she knew for a fact that her parents still lived there. 'San Diego is a big city and I'll probably never see them at all. Oh please god, for my sake and theirs, keep them away from me. I don't know what I'll do it them if I see them. I'm definitely stronger, smarter, and more confident. Oh god help me.' She prayed as she curled up on the floor into a ball and cried.

Chapter 4
 
Nicola woke up and looked at her clock. It was eight O'clock and today was her first day of really being with the kids. Jc had been there yesterday because he had Sunday off, but today he had to go to work.
She got out of bed and quickly got dressed and went into her bathroom to get ready for her day. Then she walked out of her room towards the kitchen where she heard noise. When she got there she saw Matt and Millissa talking to eat other as they ate their cereal.
"How long have you two been up?" Asked Nicola as she grabbed an apple for herself.
"We got up when daddy did, but he told us not to wake you up." said Millissa as she ate more cereal. Nicola had heard Jc get up around six that morning.
"What do you guys want to do today?"
"Daddy left you a note," said Matt pointing towards the counter where a piece of paper was laying. Nicola picked it up and read it to herself.

Nicola

Sorry I didn't tell you all of this before, but I forgot. I'm hitting myself on the head as I'm writing this. Tonight when they are in bed I'll give you all of that info, but for now this will have to do. Millissa has gymnastics today at three. The place and the directions on the refrigerator. Matt has nothing today, but he usually watches Millissa's class. It's only an hour so it won't take to long. Feel free to take them wherever you want. I'll be home at seven. You guys can eat without me if you want. I don't care.

Talk to you later,

Jc

Nicola put the note down and walked over to the refrigerator to get the directions.
"Cola can we go to the playground before Lissa goes to gymnastics?"
"Sure, we can go right now if you want."
"Yeah!" Matt and Millissa ran upstairs to get ready. The phone rang and Nicola walked over to the phone and picked it up.
"Hello?"
"Is Joshua Chasez there?" asked a cold voice. Nicola got shivers from it.
"May I ask who is calling?" Nicola didn't think she should say whether this was his house or not.
"Listen, bitch. I don't know who you are, you're probably Jc new ho, but that doesn't matter. This is Kathy, I'm the mother of Mathew and Millissa. Put Jc on the phone now!"
Nicola was taken back by the woman words and tone. "Why don't you call back when he is home?"
"Ugh, stupid bitch. Call Jc up and tell him that I am coming to get the two brats on Sunday." The woman hung up. Nicola put the phone back and then remembered that they would be in San Diego on Sunday. Nicola picked up the phone and dialed Jc's cell number that he had left.
Nicola got his voice mail. "Uh, Hi, Jc. This is Nicola. Nothing is wrong. Normally I wouldn't call you about this, but some lady named Kathy just called and said that she was coming to get Matt and Millissa on Sunday, but you said we were going to be in San Diego right? Well, I thought I should let you know. Bye."
Nicola sat on the swings as Matt and Millissa ran around the playground. They happily slid down the slide and ran around without a care in the world. Millissa ran up to Nicola and laughed as she fell to the ground at Nicola's feet.
"What are you doing, Girly?" asked Nicola as she laughed at the little girl.
"I'm hungry. Can we go home?" Nicola noticed it was one thirty and that they should be going any ways.

"Yup. Matt! Come on let's go!" Matt ran over to the two girls waiting for him. "We're going to have lunch and then Millissa has gymnastics."
"Ok." Nicola drove to the house and got in the door and went to check messages.
"Wo, a lot of people have called." Nicola saw that there was five messages. She pressed play as she started to make sandwiches for everyone.
"Hello, it's Karen. I'm just calling to see how things are going. Call me back when you get a chance Nicola. I know they keep you busy. Ha ha. Bye"
Nicola smiled the woman was so nice. She was a perfect grandmother. Nicola listened to the other messages that were people calling for Jc and then she heard the last one.
"Nicola? Nicola if you're there please pick up. I guess your not there. Please call me when you get this. And whatever you do don't talk to Karen or let her in the house. It's really important. Thanks."
Nicola was startled by Jc's message. As soon as she finished Matt and Millissa's lunch she called Jc back.
"Hello?" A breathless Jc answered the phone.
"Hi. This is Nicola."
"Nicola, good. What ever you do don't let Kathy near Matt and Millissa, please." Jc was practically begging her.
"I, I won't. Can I ask why?"
Jc sighed. "It's a long story I'll tell you tonight."
"Oh ok."
"I gotta go, but I'll see you later."
"Bye."
"Bye."
Nicola was very confused, but she shook it off as if it was nothing. She told Millissa to get ready since they would have to leave
soon. Millissa came down stairs in a light pink leotard. Nicola smiled at the girl.
"Ready?"
"Yup."
Nicola brought Millissa to the gym and she and Matt sat it the viewing room watching the gymnasts. Nicola saw all the posters of different Olympic gymnasts all over the walls.
Nicola watched the coaches and gymnast in disgust.
'What are they doing? These people don't know how to coach at all. This is awful. Those kids are learning things the wrong way and are going to hurt themselves.'
Finally Millissa's class was over and Nicola walked to the changing area and saw more posters. Millissa got changed and they walked out of the room.
As Nicola was leaving, she saw one poster that made her stop dead in her tracks. There was a young girl in the middle of a left split leap over a floor at the 1992 Olympics. It wasn't only the picture that stopped Nicola it was the words written at the bottom talking about the girl in the picture. Nicola read the words over and over as she stared at it.
In loving memory of the World's Greatest, Nicola Jasmina White. May she rest in peace.

 Chapter 5
Nicola stared at the poster for a few more seconds before she quickly put her head down and practically ran out of the building with Matt and Millissa behind her. When she everyone got into the car she quickly drove home. All the while she was thinking about everything in her past.
She knew that everyone thought she was dead, but she hadn't ever seen it in writing before and it creeped her out. And what if someone saw her in there? She would definitely be recognized in there. In the world of gymnastics she was known as a god, an idol, she was a legend that everyone thought was dead, but little did they know, the legend was hiding, no running.
When she got back to the house she made dinner for Jc, Matt and Millissa. Seeing that poster made her not hungry. Nicola ran up to her room and grabbed her phone while Matt and Millissa played in the toy room.
"Hello?" asked a cheery feminine voice.
"Alicia. I... I saw a poster," said Nicola franticly as she sat on her bed.
"Wo, wait? A poster of what?" asked Alicia.
"Me! The poster was in the gym changing room and it was about the rumor."
"Ok, slow down. What gym? And which rumor?"
"I took Millissa to her gymnastics class and in the changing room was a poster of me from 1992. It said 'In loving memory of the World's Greatest, Nicola Jasmina White. May she rest in peace.'"
"Ooooohhhhhhh. Who knows about it?"
"I don't know. It was just there on the wall."
"So Jc and everyone still is clueless about who you are right?"
"As far as I know yeah."
"You know people are going to make the connection if they see the poster, but the part that will throw them is that the poster says you're dead. You should tell at least Jc."
*~*~*~
Jc walked into his house and smelled dinner at Six O'clock. He smiled at how good it was to have Nicola there. He called Matt and Millissa down for dinner. He was surprised when he didn't see Nicola with them.
"Hey guys, where's Nicola?"
"I don't know. We have been playing in the toy room and she has been in her room most of the time, except to check on us." said Matt as he ate part of his dinner.
Jc walked up the stairs and to Nicola's room. He stopped at her closed door when he heard her on the phone. He didn't mean to listen in, but he did when he heard her scared voice.
"Leash, there is no way I can tell him." Jc leaned closer to the door to listen better. "I know, but the last time I told I got raped several times! There is no way in hell I'm taking a chance for me to get hurt again." Jc sucked in a breath when he heard her words. "Alicia, I can't trust anyone, but you. Yeah, they do seem different, but you never know."
Jc knocked on her door lightly. Nicola told Alicia to hold on and she opened the door.
"Hey, thanks for making dinner. Do you want me to leave any out for you?" Jc nervously looked at her.
"Oh, no thanks. I'm not going to eat tonight."
Jc nodded, "Can I tell you about the schedules and some other things tonight or are you busy?"
"Yeah, you can tell me tonight. I won't be on the phone much longer."
Jc heard Nicola say as he closed the door, "No, I don't think he heard."
*~*~*~*
Nicola walked downstairs and saw Jc sitting in the living room reading something. She had just finished talking to Alicia and Matt and Millissa had been put to bed. Nicola walked into the living room and sat down on one of the couches.
"Are you busy or can you tell me the schedule now?" she asked.
Jc put his book down and reached out and took a piece of paper out of his notebook and started to write as he spoke.
"Here is what they do when we are home, but that's not very long. We are going on tour in two weeks. Saturday night we're going to San Diego to do some promotional stuff and rehearsing. I know I told you that the tour was supposed to be in a month, but some new dates got added so it starts sooner."
Nicola nodded as she took the paper from him, "Um I hope you don't mind me asking, but who is Kathy?"
Jc just shook his head, "She's their mother. Every once in a while she calls saying she wants to be their mother again. She tries to take to take them away from me, but then she never follows through because she realizes how much she hates the two of them."
He ran his hands over his face and sighed as he sunk back into the couch. Nicola walked over and sat down on the other end of the couch he was sitting on.
"When they were born she kept them away form me. I only saw them six times in the first year. Then in the middle of the night shortly after their first birthday she called me and told me to take them away from her or she would probably kill them. She was never the type of woman who could ever be a mother. She was one of those high class, snobby, trophy women who only care about themselves and their social rank. Ya know?" Nicola nodded.
"She was a bitch, still is."
"I kinda got that from my conversation with her." Jc looked at her and laughed.
"Did she try to push you around and do the 'I'm better then you' thing?"
Nicola laughed, "That one way to put it. Why did she keep Matt and Millissa from you if she hated them?"
"She knew that the things I care about most in the world is my family, friends and music. So she took away the biggest thing on that list, family. She was trying to punish me for getting her pregnant. To her it was my entire fault, it always was. If she wanted a five hundred-dollar pair of Gucci jeans and I didn't get them for her, then she pulled the guilt trip. The 'don't you love me?' thing. And the sad part was that I loved her. She was my everything and then she left as soon as she was pregnant, but it wasn't my fault
completely. She was a... "
"Slut?" Nicola filled the word in for him. Jc laughed.
"Perfect word. Yup she was a slut to say the least." Nicola started laughing. "What?"
"Oh, nothing. I just think it's funny that she called me a whore when from what it sounds like she was one."
Jc looked at her strangely for a second, "She called you a whore?"
"Well she actually called me a ho, but it doesn't matter."
"She's such a pain in the ass. If she even comes on Sunday we won't be here so no big deal. Can I ask you something? I mean, you don't have to answer, but I was just wondering."
-Oh god he knows about the poster!- "Sure, what is it?" said Nicola as she shifted on the couch.
"Why did you freak out when I said we were going to San Diego?"
Nicola let out a sigh of relief even though this question was hard to answer it was easier then the one she was thinking.
"Well, my parents live there, or they used to." Jc had a very confused look on his face.
"Wait, I thought you were from Boston? And why wouldn't you want to see your parents?"
"I'm originally from San Diego. I moved to Boston when I was 14 and lived with my Grandmother. My parents and I don't have the best relationship so I don't really want to see them." -Plus they think you're dead. If you say them it might be a problem.- "There are a ton of people in San Diego, so I doubt I'll see them."
"Oh, that's too bad you have a bad relationship with your parents. I don't know what I would do with out mine. They've Have helped me so much. I'm sure your parents would help you too though."
"I don't think so. They just cause problems in my life. It's a really long story. I'm going to bed. I'll see you later." Nicola stood up and walked to the stairs. "Good night"
"Night." Jc watched her. He knew she wasn't telling him something and from what he had heard earlier that day she was not telling him a lot. He wondered what she could be hiding. She had looked so familiar to him when he had first met her, but he didn't know why. He had instantly liked her, who wouldn't. She was smart, nice, beautiful, with the most perfect body he had ever seen, almost like a gymnast's body. Gymnast.
He had seen a poster of a gymnast that looked just like her. That certain poster had caught his eye at Millissa's gym. Whenever he went he always looked at the picture. The words had attracted him to it, but he had only read them once or twice. After that he only looked at the picture. What were the words on the poster? They were something like, to the greatest and a loving memory of peace. He would look at it next time he was there. It was weird it looked like Nicola, a lot.
  Chapter 6
Nicola shuffled through her closet as she tried to figure what to pack for their trip tomorrow to San Diego. She gave up guessing and walked downstairs to find Jc to see what she should pack since she had no idea what they were doing.
She walked into the playroom finding Jc playing some sort of play dough thing with Matt and Millissa. Jc had his back to her and Matt and Millissa were too busy playing to notice her. Nicola laughed at the sight. They looked so cute, well each of them always looked when they were by themselves, but now, as a family, they were adorable. Jc was making faces and making things out of play dough that made Matt and Millissa burst into giggles constantly.
Jc turned around and looked at Nicola when he heard her laugh. He had bright green play dough glasses on and a big goofy smile. Nicola covered her mouth with her hand to stop her giggles, but it didn't help much.
"Do you find something funny, Miss Nicola?" asked Jc who was still smiling. Nicola burst into laughter and had to lean up against the doorframe to keep from falling over. "Well, I'm glad you find this so entertaining."
"Cola, Daddy looks funny with his glasses doesn't he?" said Millissa as she giggled.
"Oh, he sure does." Nicolas laughter settled down as Jc frowned at her and Millissa.
"Sure, go ahead pick on me. Nicola if you had kids you would be playing play dough too." Jc took the play dough off his face.
"Jc, I do play play dough. I played it today with Matt and Millissa, but I didn't decided to make myself neon green glasses."
"What don't you like men with a sense of humor?" Jc stood up and started to put the play dough back into the little plastic cans. Matt and Millissa ran up stairs after they cleaned up their own mess.
"Oh, don't get me wrong. I think men who have a sense of humor are very attractive." Nicola laughed as she leaned down to helped Jc clean up. In the past week their relationship had grown into a nice friendship and they were comfortable with joking around with each other.
Jc stopped and smiled slyly at her, "So you find me very attractive?"
Nicola looked at him as she stood up strait. "I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant men with GOOD senses of humor," she said jokingly.
"Hey! I have a very good sense of humor."
"Sure you do." Nicola followed Jc as he walked into the kitchen. Jc jumped up and sat on the counter.
"Ok, anyway, I think I have a good sense of humor, but new topic. Was there something you wanted to ask or did you come down just to make fun of me?"
"I came down to ask you what I should pack. Like just casual or stuff for the beach or what?"
"Pack a lot of casual and some beach stuff. Oh, you just reminded me I wanted to ask you something. I completely forgot."
Nicola grabbed a bottle of water and leaned against the counter that was opposite of where Jc was sitting. "Are you going to tell me or make me guess?"
"On Tuesday night there is this big dinner for a bunch of people. There's going singers, actors, athletes and other celebrities there." Jc stopped and looked at her nervously.
"And?"
"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go with me?" Jc asked nervously.
"Jc, I have to watch Matt and Millissa. Besides, don't you have a girlfriend? I'm sure she would be a better choice then me." Nicola casually looked at him as she drank her water. -He can't be serious. Wait. Did he say athletes? No. No. No. I can't go if there are athletes there or anyone. I have to make him see I can't.-
"No, I don't have a girlfriend and I'll get someone to watch Matt and Millissa. We would just be going as friends."
"Jc, it's my job to watch Matt and Millissa. That's what I'm being paid for. It's not right for me to go with you when I should be watching them."

"Come on please? I'll change your job title for the night if it makes you happy. Please? If you don't have a dress I'll pay for it and everything. Brit is going shopping on Monday if you want to go with her."
"Ok fine, but I'm paying for my dress and everything."
"No, I will and the girls are doing some spa thing on Tuesday so you can go with them. I'm paying for everything and don't worry about Matt and Millissa for those two days. I've got it covered."
"Alright. So is it usually warm in the summer in San Diego?"
"Yup. So pack shorts and stuff."
"K, thanks." Nicola walked out of the kitchen and up to her room to finish packing.

"Flight 106 Orlando to San Diego is now boarding. First class passengers first please."
Nicola grabbed her carry on as well as Matt's. Jc had Millissa's and followed the rest of the group towards the plane. Nicola took her seat next to Matt on the isle after she put away her bags. Jc and Millissa were sitting in front of her and Justin and Lance were sitting behind her. Matt got out his pillow and curled up to go to sleep. Nicola smiled as she watched the little boy sleep. She decided to sleep for the flight knowing it would be rather long.
"Nicola, Nicola. Nicola wake up we're here." Nicola opened her eyes to see a smiling, but tired Justin staring back at her.
"Ok, I'm awake thanks Justin." Nicola turned to wake up Matt.
"Oh, and would you mind waking up Jc? We're all afraid to." said Justin as he smiled innocently at her.
Nicola just looked at him like he was crazy while she got up to wake up Jc. She shook him lightly, but he didn't move.
"Jc, Jc wake up." Jc just rolled over away from her.
"You're never going to get him up that way. Maybe you should dump water down his pants or something," said Lonnie, Jc bodyguard.
"Um, no. Oh, I have an idea!" Nicola grabbed her carry on and pulled out her portable alarm clock. She set it to one minute from the time it currently was and held it right next to his ear. They guys were laughing at what she was going to do to him.
The alarm went off and it was pretty loud. Several people looked up from their seats to see what was going on.
"Holy shit! What the hell is going on?" Jc sat up with a start and looked around at all the laughing faces. Nicola turned the alarm off and put it into her bag again. "Why did you do that?" Jc asked glaring at Nicola.
"You wouldn't wake up. Besides that way was better then what they suggested," she said as she grabbed the bags from the overhead compartment and started to exit the plane.
"I don't want to know what they suggested," he said as he grabbed his stuff and walked off the plane behind her with Matt and Millissa.
Nicola stepped out of the walkway and was screamed at. She saw many girls who were holding up signs for the guys. Nicola hung her head and walked quickly to where some of the other people were going. Jc came up next to her and pulled her in a different direction.
"Don't worry we'll be out of this in a few seconds. The fans won't do anything except yell and take pictures. You're coming with us and we're going to a different exit."
She wasn't worried about them hurting her. She was worried about them recognizing her. She noticed Matt and Millissa weren't with them. "Where's Matt and Millissa?"
"They're with some of our staff so the fans won't know their mine. I don't want them to have to deal with all this, so it's better they stay out of the spotlight."
Nicola couldn't agree more. Every day she realized more of how good a father Jc was. Jc led her to a back exit and into a van where the other guys were waiting with their security.

"Brit! Hey baby!" Justin ran over to Britney and kissed her as soon as he stepped off the elevator in the hotel. Nicola smiled at the couple as they reunited.
"Cute together aren't they?" asked Jc as he picked up Millissa.
"Yeah, they are. It's too bad they don't get to see each other much."
"Yeah, but in a day you'll want them to be apart again. They get really annoying because they're so in love."
Nicola laughed and walked to her room. When she got in their she put her stuff down on one of the beds. She noticed that someone else had already put their stuff down. Soon the door opened and Britney and Justin walked in.
"Hey Cola. I didn't know you were sharing a room with Brit."
Nicola laughed at the nickname that everyone had given her. "Neither did I. Do you want me to switch rooms so you can stay with her?"
"Nah, that's ok." Brit nudged Justin in the side, "Oh, sorry. Brit this is Nicola, but everyone calls her Cola. Cola this is Brit."
"It's nice to meet you." Nicola extended her hand for Brit to shake, but Brit shook her head.
"No, sweetie. Hugs, you apart of the family since you work for Jc. Justin told me about it."
"Oh really? Ok."
"Ok, I'm leaving. Brit I'll see you later right?"
"Yup. Bye baby." Justin walked out of the room.
"Jc told me you were going to go dress shopping with me Monday?" Brit put her bags onto the dresser and sat down on her bed cross-legged.
"Yeah, if that's ok with you." Nicola sat on her own bed across from Brit.
"Oh yeah that's fine with me. It always more fun to shop with someone. I mean I shop with my bodyguard and all, but it's not the same. He's not into fashion that much."
Both girls laughed and chatted before they headed to bed. Nicola already liked this girl, she was funny and not afraid to be herself. She was real and Nicola thought that was one of her best qualities.

"What do you think of this one?" Brit held up a dress for Nicola to see.
"I don't think so. It's gorgeous, but it's too expensive and a little too revealing." Brit put the dress back and looked for another one.
"It doesn't matter how much the dress costs. Jc is paying for it all remember."
"Yeah, but I feel really bad about and don't want to spend all his money on a stupid dress I'll only wear once."
"Honey, it would take a lot to spend all of that man's money, but yeah I know what you mean. How 'bout this one?" Brit held up a lavender gown with spaghetti straps and a really low cut back.
"I don't think so. It's not my style."
"Oh come on. Just try it on for the fun of it. You don't have to buy it and you might find out you like the style." said Brit as she held out the dress to her.
"Miss, it's a nice dress. Why don't you just try it on?" said the sales woman.
Nicola reluctantly took the dress and walked into the dressing room. She changed into it quickly. She looked at her white arms. She always worn long sleeves and long pants even in the summer for certain reasons.
"Cola, come on out and let me see."
"I don't think so it doesn't look very good on me."
"Oh, come on. Let me be the judge of that." Nicola slowly opened the door. She stepped out twirled in front of Brit. Brit's jaw dropped. "What happened to your arms and back?" Brit eyed the tons of scares running down Nicola's arms and back. He eyes widen even more when she saw one very large scare running across her back.
Nicola covered her arms quickly and turned her back away from Brit. "I'll tell you, but please don't tell anyone. Not even Justin Please."
Brit nodded wide eyed, "I won't I promise."

Chapter 7
Nicola twirled in front of the mirror. She had a dark blue gown on. It covered her arms and most of her shoulders. Her hair was piled on top of her head. She wore a necklace that she always wore. It was a locket and her most prized possession. She felt absolutely elegant. She knew tonight was going to big party and everyone would be dressed up fancy. She hadn't worn a skirt much less a gown in over fifteen years. Usually she wore jeans and regular shirts. This was definitely a change for her.
She had spent the day with Brit, Laura, Lance's girlfriend, Kelly, Joey's girlfriend, and A



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki