just the two of us by lancefan


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
hi my name is megan and i am a huge NSYNC fan. i do not know NSYNC but i wish i did. the characters in this story are not real. the names of my friends and family are real. i hope you enjoy the story.
oh megan you look like a princess. i feel like a princess. i can not believe in less than a week you are going to be misses lance bass. Cell Phone Rings: hello hi megan this is sue oh hi how are you? good. i called because we heard about the wedding and i was wondering if we were invited. well no because you are not supposed to see me and i want nothing to do with you. ok but i also called because i have something to tell you. ok i'm listening well you know tom right. yeah well he is not your real father. what! patrick swayze is your real father i didn't tell you because i wanted to protect you so you wouldn't get hurt. well i have to go. ok bye. megan are you ok. yeah i just need some fresh air. can you help me get out of this dress before lance sees it. ok thanks. megan calling ted: hello hi ted it's megan oh hi i have a big problem could you come over i need to talk to you. ok i will be there in 10 minutes. thanks. Megan i'm home! hi honey how was your day? good well i better go pack for the tour. what tour? oh right i didn't tell you. NSYNC is going on tour for a whole week. what about the wedding. will you make it in time. yeah i should we come home early thursday morning. wow what are going to say to brandon and kirsten they really wanted to spend time with you before the wedding. i don't know but i have to go pack is it safe to pack i know you were showing your friends the dress and i don't want to see it yeah go ahead. oh god ted is here i thought lance was going to be late. hey ted come on in lets go in the backyard on the deck. ok you ok well no.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki