just the two of us by lancefan


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

i do not know NSYNC i wish i did. the characters in this series are not real. the names of my friends and family are real. i hope you enljoy the series.

so megan what is up. well i got a weird phone call just a few minutes ago and it was sue graddy. oh did you tell her that i was getting married? no why that was why she called me to see if she was invited. i think lance might of said something but any way she told me that tom wasn't my real dad and that patrick swayze is my dad. she wanted to protect me but i don't know what to do. well i think you should tell lance the truth. how he is leaving for some tour and someone has to keep in eye out for them. i will do it you need to tell him. ok but still how do i react to what he is going to say. just act normal and calm. thanks ted you are a life saver. yeah yeah.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki