just the two of us by lancefan


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

i do not know NSYNC i wish i  did. the characters are not real. i hope you enjoy the story.

phone rings: i'll get it! hello hi swettie daddy i miss you. i miss you to. is your mother there. yeah i will go get her. mommy it daddy.thank you swettie now go do your homework. ok but be quiet. yes mommy. hey honey how are you? good i miss you. yeah well your son is mad because he had baseball practice. lance you really disapointed him. can i talk to him. yeah but then i need to talk to you about that letter. ok  here he is brandon it is your father. hi dad hey swettie i am so sorry i am going to miss baseball practice. i know you didn't even say goodbye to me. i know i am so sorry. yeah yeah  brandon i will make it up to you i promise. ok here is mom. ok bye i love you. me to. hey i am back so what did you want to talk about? well the letter you wrote to me. is it true? yeah if you don't believe me just look at the pictures. i did. well i am having second thoughts about marrying you. what! if that is the way you feel then i will leave with the kids. hello! lance! brandon family metting now! coming! kirsten family metting. coming! this concerns you to miss lauren. what's up? we are leaving. why? because daddy dosen't love me anymore. but he loves you.  also we are not getting married until your dad is ready. but if he loves us why is he so mad at you. well we had a fight. about what? well mommy used to get hit by her parents because they thought i was a mistake and your daddy called my mom and i was mad becaues tom and sue think that you are mistakes. i can;t believe this!


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki