just the two of us by lancefan


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

i do not know NSYNC but i wish i did. the characters are not real. i hope you enjoy the story as much as i did. also please tell me if you still can't understand this chapter i am trying to fix it.

 

Brandon: who is tom and sue? Megan: they are my parents. Brandon: but i thought that patrick was your dad? Megan: so did I. Megan: now i want you to go pack as much as you can. Brandon: were are we staying at? Megan: we are going to grandpa's farm. Kirsten: yeah i like grandpa. Megan's cell phone rings:  Megan: hello Patrick: hi swettie i am calling to checkup on you so what is up? Megan: well dad lance is having second thoughts about marrying me and of course i had to tell the kids. Brandon: Mom! Megan: hold on dad what? Brandon: don't forget to ask grandpa if ted is there to coach baseball practice. Megan: ok  now finish packing.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki