Until Yesterday by JC_Baby_Mama2005


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I thought of this story while I was listening to JC's Until Yesterday in my car the other day.
One night JC Chasez's girlfriend, Lauren showed him a pregnancy test and told him he was going to be a Father he was overjoyed with excitement he called everybody and told them Lauren looked at her boyfriend and knew it was going to be hard telling him it may not be his baby.



Nine months went by and JC and Lauren welcomed their son, Jacob Charles into the world, while JC looked at his son he looked and saw no features of himself but he saw dark brown hair and brown eyes he knew something was up but kept it to himself.



Soon after Lauren came home with Jacob JC confronted her and she broke down she had a drunken one night stand with JC's best friend and ex-bandmate, Chris Kirkpatrick and he might be Jacob's Father, JC was furious he demanded a paternity test to determine Jacob's Father.



Sure enough Jacob was indeed Chris' and JC was pissed off and went into his home studio and wrote a song about his ex-girlfriend and ex-best friend and told his other best friend, Justin Timberlake and they wrote a song.



One day while Lauren was feeding Jacob she had the radio on to JoJo and heard him announce JC's new song, Until Yesterday she heard the angry words coming through the speakers and knew it was about Jacob and how could she cheat on him and find out Jacob wasn't his.



Lauren broke down in tears and went into her and Chris' bedroom and grabbed a handgun she had in her drawer for protection and grabbed a notebook and pen and wrote a suicide note and laid it on the floor and shot herself in the head and fell to the floor next to the note.



Chris found his girlfriend and called the police while Chris was finding a suit to wear for Lauren's funeral he found her note:

Everybody,
I'm sorry I have to do this hideous thing to myself but I shouldn't have lied to JC about Jacob I guess that's why JC wrote Until Yesterday about me, Chris please don't be angry with Jayce he meant no harm and please take care of our son, Jacob I know I'll be watching over him, take care everybody love you.

Lauren


JC found out about Lauren's suicide in the newspaper and felt guilty and came to the funeral and mourned along with Chris and Jacob and Lauren's family.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki