Behind It All by Brianna


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


His blue eyes surveyed the room slowly. His heart beat rapidly; he was ecstatic to have Amber, his cousin, coming on tour with 'NSync for the next three months.

Amber was a petite, red haired and blue eyed, beautiful woman. Her hair was just below her shoulder blades, curling at the ends. Her long lashes fell onto her freckled cheeks and her dimples showed everytime she smiled.

It wouldn't be hard to find her. Not that many women are as pretty as she was.

Justin's eyes spotted her and he grinned.

"Amber!" He waved his arms. "Over here!"

Amber smiled and ran into his ear hug. "Juppy!" She giggled, using her childhood nickname for him. "How are you?"

"I'm great, you?"

"I'm good." She nodded.

"How was your flight?" he asked, leading her to the baggage carriers and picking up her suitcases.

"Well, I had a six year old girl next to me pointing everything out along the way, and an old man sleeping on my shoulder. I wanted to put a damn laxative in the kid's drink. I didn't get any sleep either. So, I would say, my flight sucked."

Justin laughed. "Awwwwwwww," he put his arm aroudn her, "come on, you can sleep at the hotel. I'll make sure the guys don't bug ya."

"Thanks." she replied, climbing into Justin's car.

The sun was just rising, and not a cloud was in the sky. It was like one of those days where you knew just from the sunrise that it was going to be a cool, relaxing day. And that's just what Amber wanted and needed.

JC, Chris, Lance and Joey all met them at the door with huge smiles, each one of them hugging her tight and giving her a light kiss on the cheek.

The last time they had seen Amber was when Justin was fourteen, nine years earlier. They'd all missed her like crazy.

"Oh, Amber, you look fantastic!" JC said sweetly, embracing her.

"You can say that again," Joey remarked, winking and taking his turn with Amber.

"I've missed my Joey Bear!" she said, closing her eyes and hugging him. "It's been way too long! Promise me we never have to wait this long again!"

"Lance." She smiled big. Everyone knew they liked each other. Amber knew he liked her, he just was shy. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He leaned down to kiss her cheek, wishing that he was alone with her so he could kiss her lips. He moved back to be in line with the other guys.

"Okay, I'm gonna bring Amber to her room, leave her alone so she can sleep." Justin informed them, leading his cousin to her room.

Joey and Lance decided to watch a movie while Chris worked on FuMan Skeeto in his room, and JC and Justin caught up on some much-needed sleep.

"What do you wanna watch?" Lance asked,looking through their videos and DVDs. "Horror, comedy, what?"

"Um," Joey thought for a moment, "horror I guess. Oh, Freddy Vs. Jason!" He pointed to the DVD.

"Alright." Lance opened the case and slipped it into the player.

It was about the time when Freddy kills his first victim when Amber came out into the living area and rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes with the back of her hand.

She was wearing flannel pjs that had litgtle blue ducks on them and blue fluffy slippers.

"Hey sweetheart, how you feeling?" Joey asked with a smile.

"Tired as hell." she replied, sitting next to Lance on the couch.

As the movie went on, Lance forgot all about it. All he was paying attention to was Amber. He knew he loved her. He knew it in his heart. He was just having trouble convincing his mind.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki