The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 1

Term papers.

Two term papers, one week.

It wasn't going to work.

Jen Holden sighed as she stared down at the mess of papers that covered her desk. She was exhausted. She had spent the entire daysitting at her desk, trying to get at least three fourths of the waythrough the first paper she had to write, but she had only writtenfive pages so far. Five pages wouldn't work, it had to be twelve pages.

She let out another miserable sigh. She hated school work.
Hell, she hated school all together. But she had to go. Her parentsmade her go.

There was no going against their wishes. She rolled hereyes. Who's life was this anyway?

The phone was ringing, but she knew that if she picked it up, she wasmore likely to shout at the person that was calling her rather thanhave a nice conversation. She decided for everyones sake, that shewould let the machine get it. Whoever it was, she figured, could wait.

"Hey this is Jen. I'm too busy for you. Leave a message."

The machine blared its annoying beep. She never liked that beep, butshe didn't want to buy an overpriced answering machine. She hadbetter things to spend her money on. After a moment, the caller beganto speak. She recognized the voice almost immediately.

She sighed,she didn't have time for Justin's drama right now.

"Jen its J. I know you're there...come on Jen pick up, I need to talkto you...to somebody. Anybody besides Lonnie and the other guys...anddon't even say go talk to Britney. I can't talk to her. She...shedoesn't get me like you do. Jeeeeennnnn come on...quit staring at your stupid machine and pick up the...."

Jen angrily snatched the phone off of the receiver. "What?" She snapped.

"I knew you were there." He laughed. "What's up angel?"

"I'm not an angel." She muttered. "I have PMS and two term papers to write."

"Whoa, whoa. Too much info. Damn girl, if I had known you were pissed off I wouldn't have called. You know this is long distance for me."

Jen rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. Like it matters."

"You want me to let you go?" He said, the disappointment apparent inhis voice.

She shook her head in reluctance. As much as she hated to admit it,she couldn't bear to hear him upset. "Talk to me Timbs. What happenedthis week?"


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki