The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 10

When Jen got back to into her hotel room Katie says, “ How was it”

“ It was great and I am now not single anymore”

“ Who did you hook up with”?

“ Justin I am now officially his new girlfriend”

“ Finally Jen I knew you and Justin would officially become more than best friends’'

“ Yeah I know’’

“ So give me the details when did he tell you he loved you and all?”

“ Well after they did press we went back to the limo and he said Jen I love you and of course I said I love you too"

“ How long has he been in love with you”?

“ Ever since he broke up with Britney and I have been I was love with him for awhile now but I never told you because I wanted to keep it secret”

“ That’s ok I understand when did he ask you to be his girlfriend same time"?

“ Yep and then we said goodnight to each other and here I am”

“ That’s so sweet when is he gonna tell the fans?”

“ When they are on TRL next week”

“ Cool”

When Justin arrives at the after party he finds the guys and says “ I have a new girlfriend now”

“ Told you Jen loved you now when are you going to tell the press? Joey says

“ When we are on TRL next week”

I am glad you are with Jen because you too know each other very well,” JC says

“ Thanks”

Later after the party when Justin gets back to the hotel he talks to his mom and says “ Jen is my new girlfriend now”

Lynn says, “ That’s great honey I hope you too stay together”.

After he finishes talking to his mom Justin knocks on Jen’s door “ hi J how was the party”

“ Good did I wake you?” he says

“ No I wanted to talk to you about my rules in a relationship”. She says and kisses him

“ Ok do you want to take it slow because I am perfectly fine with that”

“ Yes because I do not want do sleep with you yet”

“ I understand that listen since we are a couple now can we share the same bed?”

“ Sure I’m tired anyway”

“ Actually we can sleep in my room if you want I will not try anything on you”

” Ok let me bring a change of clothes, pajamas and a
toothbrush and I’ll be right back”

“ Ok Katie will not mind anyway” They kiss and then Katie says,

“ I just saw Justin leaving are you sharing the same bed”?

“ Yep I am gonna sleep in his room now” Jen says as she is grabbing her stuff”

“ Ok goodnight Jen let me know what happens”

“ Goodnight Katie”

When Jen comes into Justin’s room he is already in bed and is only wearing a pair of boxers.

“ Nice pajamas “

“ Thanks I love the care bears’’ Jen says as she gets in the left side of the bed next to Justin.

“ Goodnight Jen I love you

“ Love you too Justin”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki