The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 11

The morning Jen wakes up in Justin’s arms and looks over at Justin who is awake and says “ Good Morning Jen”

“ Good Morning Justin” and they kiss

“ I like waking up with you by my side”

“ I do too but when I have to leave in a couple of weeks you have to get used to staying by yourself”

“ I know Jen but listen will you please go out on a date tonight you do not have to get dressed up"

“ Ok that’s fine with me what are we going to do”

“ Dinner and we will comeback here afterwards” he says and gives her a long passionate kiss

“ C’mon J we have to get up and get on the bus with everyone else"

“ Ok I’m coming Jen”

After they get ready Jen and Justin meet everybody else on the bus. When they get on the bus, which they are sharing with Lance and Katie.

“ Hey guys sleep well,” Lance says

“ Yeah but I told him when Katie and I leave in a couple of weeks he will have the bed all to himself”

“ I know Jen but I will miss you soo much I wish you could stay”

“ I know Justin but do you not want me to become a teacher after next semester”

“ Yes I do”

“ You what’s weird” Lance says

“ What” Jen, Justin and Katie say?

“ That Jen and Justin are best friends and are dating now”

“ Yeah if you think about you to are perfect for each other” Katie says

“ Thanks we are going on our first date tonight” Jen says and kisses Justin


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki