The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 12

Later that night on they’re way to the hotel restaurant for there date Jen says “ J did you ever think that we would end up becoming a couple?”

“ Well yes and no because I did not want to ruin our friendship” he says and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

After they come back from dinner Jen says how are going to make this relationship work when we both go back to our jobs”

“ Jen relax we will make this work ok I love you”

“ I love you too”

The next week the guys are in Memphis because they have a show there.

“ Jen you coming to my house to see my family with the rest of us”

“ Yeah after I schedule my classes online for next semester with Katie”

“ Ok see you in a little bit” Justin says as he gives her a quick kiss.

Later on when they all get to Justin’s house Justin’s brothers Steven and Jonathan.

When they see Jen they say, “ Jen how are you?”

“ I’m good did Justin tell you the news”

“ What news?”

“ Well guys Jen is my girlfriend now”

“ Cool are you guys going to get married now?” Steven says

“ No we just started dating “ Justin says

“ Oh man it would be cool if Jen was going to become our sister”

“ Thanks I’ll keep that in mind”

After dinner Jen says to Katie “ready to go back to the hotel”

“ Yeah we have to get ready to pack for the next city anyway”

“ Justin Katie and I leaving to go back to the hotel just to have a girls night in ok”

“ Ok the other guys are coming back later ok I’ll see you girls in the morning ok”

“ Ok bye Justin Love you” Jen says and kisses him

After they leave Justin’s grandma says, “ You guys look so happy together”

“ Thanks I am glad everybody loves us together I love her so much I do not know what I would do without her”

Lynn says “ So I heard you and Jen stay in a hotel room together”

“ Mom relax we have not slept together and besides if I made a move on Jen she would flip”

When Jen and Katie get back to the hotel ‘ Katie says how you slept with him yet”

“ No I do not even think about”. Jen says


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki