The One by JustinsGurl83


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 13

Two weeks later the night before Jen and Katie leave they spend time with the guys. After they all hang out Jen is staying the night in Justin’s room.

“ Well I am all packed for tomorrow morning “

“ Jen I do not want you to leave I love you too much”

“ I know Justin but after this semester I’ll be known as Miss Holden when I become a teacher for first grade”

“ That’s going to be weird when you are a teacher because you will be teaching little kids now”

“ So I teach Jonathan and Steven stuff but not school stuff” Jen says and gives Justin a long passionate kiss

As they are kissing Jen says, “ My back is killing me”

“ How about I give you a massage”

“ Ok sure”

Jen lies down on the bed and Justin runs his hands up and down her back.

“ That feels good J’’

After the massage Justin and Jen are making out and one of Justin’s hands start to pull up her shirt a little.

When Jen feels his hands on her shirt she says, “ Ok J we have to stop”

“ Sorry Jen I got carried away”

“ No Justin I should have told you stop and I didn’t”

“ Listen Jen forget about it and go to sleep okay”

“ Okay I Love You Goodnight J”

“ Goodnight Jen”

The next day at the airport Justin is saying goodbye to Jen and Katie at the airport. They said their goodbyes to the other guys at the hotel.

“ Bye Jen I love you call me when you and Katie get home”

“ Ok I well Justin by love you too” Jen and Justin kiss each other one last time.

On the plane ride home Jen told Katie what happened and Katie says “ I’m glad Justin said that he was sorry "

“ I know” Jen says


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki